I have been reading some really positive reviews about these headphones, but are they good enough to match the overall quality of the HD600s?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of the premium portables... :) Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the portable headphones! Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need good cans for my arrow 4g Last post on 3/19/13 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
These have been part of my set-up for about 2 months. The set-up has consisted mainly of: Phonitor 2 fed by a Mdac or Dacmagic (Main Rig) Portable use saw it used with a NuForce Udac Gaming...
Experience with Customer Service In case you want to see a video review, search youtube for "Jaybird Real time Review" and my video should be first on the list. I'm going to start by saying...
Just bought it over two months ago. It really added another dimension to the sound of music played in my macbook (since I used to listen to my itunes using the headphone jack) I notice details in...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Scott Byrer, Director of Marketing at Master & Dynamic for...
Package & Build: FiiO X3 comes in a nice box with adapter and micro USB cable, as well as a nice soft silicone sleeve to protect the player. It is built very nicely, has some retro touch to it...
Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review - Page 134
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Build quality, yes. Sound quality, no. But then again, they aren't designed to serve the same niche.
You don't even need an amp if the internal amp of the device is decent. It certainly benefits, but it doesn't need it unless the device is underpowered. But don't expect to be able to run it at 50% of max volume.
I have to say though, they scale really well.
I own this and i really enjoyed the sweetness and smoothness but i think they need more punch, i also own sony mdr-1r which i think have better bass so if momentum got more bass i think it will be the best portable headphone up to date.
and that one:
First headphones I ever had where piano and cello sound very close to real ones. I think this sound is worth these 300 bucks. I can easily imagine better sound, but I'd expect to pay way more for it.
It has been mentioned briefly before on this thread but are the momentums a lot better than the px 100ii.I obviously know that the 100s are open and will give a different sound sig.Is it worth shelling out the extra money as i got my last px 100s for 23 pounds.
My colleague at work has PX100II, and we did compare. Yes, Momentums are million miles ahead:) My colleague said: the level of detail in Momentums is just unbelievable.
I tested the Momentum, ESW9,M80 and the MDR1.
I found the Momentum to be the best overall and the ESW9 the best for instrumental accoustics. The MDR1r was just a little bit behind them but ahead of the M80.
Also, looking forward to your review
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 17 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 1/4/2015:... 1 minute ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 1 minute ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) 1 minute ago
- › The death of headphone retail? 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Appreciation and Discussion Thread (updated with B&W) 5 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 Plus DAC by lalojimenez
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by thatBeatsguy
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3