I have been reading some really positive reviews about these headphones, but are they good enough to match the overall quality of the HD600s?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of the premium portables... :) Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the portable headphones! Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need good cans for my arrow 4g Last post on 3/19/13 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
IE80 - High End Earphones I think there's a point to where you draw the line for a Price Point, this goes over that boundary and breaks the rules of it's price, which is unfortunate. I feel...
Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review - Page 134
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Build quality, yes. Sound quality, no. But then again, they aren't designed to serve the same niche.
You don't even need an amp if the internal amp of the device is decent. It certainly benefits, but it doesn't need it unless the device is underpowered. But don't expect to be able to run it at 50% of max volume.
I have to say though, they scale really well.
I own this and i really enjoyed the sweetness and smoothness but i think they need more punch, i also own sony mdr-1r which i think have better bass so if momentum got more bass i think it will be the best portable headphone up to date.
and that one:
First headphones I ever had where piano and cello sound very close to real ones. I think this sound is worth these 300 bucks. I can easily imagine better sound, but I'd expect to pay way more for it.
It has been mentioned briefly before on this thread but are the momentums a lot better than the px 100ii.I obviously know that the 100s are open and will give a different sound sig.Is it worth shelling out the extra money as i got my last px 100s for 23 pounds.
My colleague at work has PX100II, and we did compare. Yes, Momentums are million miles ahead:) My colleague said: the level of detail in Momentums is just unbelievable.
I tested the Momentum, ESW9,M80 and the MDR1.
I found the Momentum to be the best overall and the ESW9 the best for instrumental accoustics. The MDR1r was just a little bit behind them but ahead of the M80.
Also, looking forward to your review
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 27 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 32 seconds ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 40 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux owners 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audiophilleo 2 + PurePower (Red) (USB to SPDIF convertor) 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 6 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2