I have been reading some really positive reviews about these headphones, but are they good enough to match the overall quality of the HD600s?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of the premium portables... :) Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the portable headphones! Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need good cans for my arrow 4g Last post on 3/19/13 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review - Page 134
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Build quality, yes. Sound quality, no. But then again, they aren't designed to serve the same niche.
You don't even need an amp if the internal amp of the device is decent. It certainly benefits, but it doesn't need it unless the device is underpowered. But don't expect to be able to run it at 50% of max volume.
I have to say though, they scale really well.
I own this and i really enjoyed the sweetness and smoothness but i think they need more punch, i also own sony mdr-1r which i think have better bass so if momentum got more bass i think it will be the best portable headphone up to date.
and that one:
First headphones I ever had where piano and cello sound very close to real ones. I think this sound is worth these 300 bucks. I can easily imagine better sound, but I'd expect to pay way more for it.
It has been mentioned briefly before on this thread but are the momentums a lot better than the px 100ii.I obviously know that the 100s are open and will give a different sound sig.Is it worth shelling out the extra money as i got my last px 100s for 23 pounds.
My colleague at work has PX100II, and we did compare. Yes, Momentums are million miles ahead:) My colleague said: the level of detail in Momentums is just unbelievable.
I tested the Momentum, ESW9,M80 and the MDR1.
I found the Momentum to be the best overall and the ESW9 the best for instrumental accoustics. The MDR1r was just a little bit behind them but ahead of the M80.
Also, looking forward to your review
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 14 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 24 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 52 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015: X2 -partial-,... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › Mini-Meet in FLORIDA. North/Central area. Look here if interested! 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2