I have been reading some really positive reviews about these headphones, but are they good enough to match the overall quality of the HD600s?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of the premium portables... :) Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the portable headphones! Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need good cans for my arrow 4g Last post on 3/19/13 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review - Page 134
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Build quality, yes. Sound quality, no. But then again, they aren't designed to serve the same niche.
You don't even need an amp if the internal amp of the device is decent. It certainly benefits, but it doesn't need it unless the device is underpowered. But don't expect to be able to run it at 50% of max volume.
I have to say though, they scale really well.
I own this and i really enjoyed the sweetness and smoothness but i think they need more punch, i also own sony mdr-1r which i think have better bass so if momentum got more bass i think it will be the best portable headphone up to date.
and that one:
First headphones I ever had where piano and cello sound very close to real ones. I think this sound is worth these 300 bucks. I can easily imagine better sound, but I'd expect to pay way more for it.
It has been mentioned briefly before on this thread but are the momentums a lot better than the px 100ii.I obviously know that the 100s are open and will give a different sound sig.Is it worth shelling out the extra money as i got my last px 100s for 23 pounds.
My colleague at work has PX100II, and we did compare. Yes, Momentums are million miles ahead:) My colleague said: the level of detail in Momentums is just unbelievable.
I tested the Momentum, ESW9,M80 and the MDR1.
I found the Momentum to be the best overall and the ESW9 the best for instrumental accoustics. The MDR1r was just a little bit behind them but ahead of the M80.
Also, looking forward to your review
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Looking to go all portable, but worried about SDXC storage space... 21 seconds ago
- › VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - Zn (formerly Alto) + FORZA -... 37 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 1 minute ago
- › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › JH-3A SIGHTINGS in the WILD 6 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 6 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3