I have been reading some really positive reviews about these headphones, but are they good enough to match the overall quality of the HD600s?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of the premium portables... :) Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the portable headphones! Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need good cans for my arrow 4g Last post on 3/19/13 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Hi my name is Andrew Reddog Jones, I have been into this fantastic hobby for almost two years. I mostly take care of my mother and sometimes fix vcrs. Today I plan on doing a review oh HIFIMAN's...
Suprisingly, this cheap in ear jlab sounded good enough for me to come here and get into better sound.
Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review - Page 134
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Build quality, yes. Sound quality, no. But then again, they aren't designed to serve the same niche.
You don't even need an amp if the internal amp of the device is decent. It certainly benefits, but it doesn't need it unless the device is underpowered. But don't expect to be able to run it at 50% of max volume.
I have to say though, they scale really well.
I own this and i really enjoyed the sweetness and smoothness but i think they need more punch, i also own sony mdr-1r which i think have better bass so if momentum got more bass i think it will be the best portable headphone up to date.
and that one:
First headphones I ever had where piano and cello sound very close to real ones. I think this sound is worth these 300 bucks. I can easily imagine better sound, but I'd expect to pay way more for it.
It has been mentioned briefly before on this thread but are the momentums a lot better than the px 100ii.I obviously know that the 100s are open and will give a different sound sig.Is it worth shelling out the extra money as i got my last px 100s for 23 pounds.
My colleague at work has PX100II, and we did compare. Yes, Momentums are million miles ahead:) My colleague said: the level of detail in Momentums is just unbelievable.
I tested the Momentum, ESW9,M80 and the MDR1.
I found the Momentum to be the best overall and the ESW9 the best for instrumental accoustics. The MDR1r was just a little bit behind them but ahead of the M80.
Also, looking forward to your review
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 9 seconds ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 16 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 30 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Nashua, New Hampshire Meet: Decemeber 5th, 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Sport Headphones Sweepstakes!! 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2