- 918 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Location: Wong Jowo
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of the premium portables... :) Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the portable headphones! Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need good cans for my arrow 4g Last post on 3/19/13 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Thanks to Vivian from DUNU, I was able to listen to the best IEMs I place in my ears. I have reviewed a few IEMs such as the MEELEC M9, A151, CC51, M-DUO, JVC FXT90 and recently the Havi B3P1, but...
These have nice dynamics and are flatter than some headphones. Despite that the low-end still has enough gusto to bring tracks to life. Another benefit is the detachable cable which uses a 5N OFC...
Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review - Page 129
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just scored a nice pair of these in brown...love them!! I'll need a longer cable. Is there a longer after market cable available...if so then where? Can you piggy back them two that come with it with some sort of adapter?
Oh, it's too early to post impressions yet. I'll just say that I'm impressed.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 5/12/13 at 4:42am
Can anyone link some aftermarket cable that would work for the Momentum? 6 ft...
Now that I think about it, the twist lock on the Senn cable makes it proprietary.
Edited by MattTCG - 5/13/13 at 11:30am
You mean the cable with remote?
I have a Xperia Z and the mic works, the middle button works (play, pause, answer, end call, skip track), volume control doesn't.
I also have a Xperia S, no **** works, not even the mic
They are built specifically to function completely with Apple iDevices and have some (but not guaranteed) support with Android devices.
Volume up/down buttons didn't work on HTC's music player. Other buttons worked fine. Maybe another app (such as Poweramp) might make use of volume buttons as well? Worth a try.
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Audeze LCD3 26 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 30 seconds ago
- › New PC Music Server Build Project - All SSD - No Fans 41 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla Tube Rolling thread. 2 minutes ago
- › What does science think I should buy in the head fi market? 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3