- 957 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Location: Indonesia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of the premium portables... :) Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the portable headphones! Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need good cans for my arrow 4g Last post on 3/19/13 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review - Page 129
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just scored a nice pair of these in brown...love them!! I'll need a longer cable. Is there a longer after market cable available...if so then where? Can you piggy back them two that come with it with some sort of adapter?
Oh, it's too early to post impressions yet. I'll just say that I'm impressed.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 5/12/13 at 4:42am
Can anyone link some aftermarket cable that would work for the Momentum? 6 ft...
Now that I think about it, the twist lock on the Senn cable makes it proprietary.
Edited by MattTCG - 5/13/13 at 11:30am
You mean the cable with remote?
I have a Xperia Z and the mic works, the middle button works (play, pause, answer, end call, skip track), volume control doesn't.
I also have a Xperia S, no **** works, not even the mic
They are built specifically to function completely with Apple iDevices and have some (but not guaranteed) support with Android devices.
Volume up/down buttons didn't work on HTC's music player. Other buttons worked fine. Maybe another app (such as Poweramp) might make use of volume buttons as well? Worth a try.
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Some questions about settings (sample rate, latency, etc.) for an... 1 minute ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-CKR9 & ATH-CKR10 3 minutes ago
- › Superlux Express Train 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 3 minutes ago
- › Four Choices for Closed Over-Ears Under $300 4 minutes ago
- › Amarra 3.0 4 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3