- 883 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Location: Wong Jowo
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of the premium portables... :) Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the portable headphones! Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need good cans for my arrow 4g Last post on 3/19/13 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
My setup: iBasso DX50 --> Dunu DN-1000 Packaging Yes the accessories in the box are plenty. But the cloth material used for inner box and metal case is poor. The black dust from the cloth...
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review - Page 129
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just scored a nice pair of these in brown...love them!! I'll need a longer cable. Is there a longer after market cable available...if so then where? Can you piggy back them two that come with it with some sort of adapter?
Oh, it's too early to post impressions yet. I'll just say that I'm impressed.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 5/12/13 at 4:42am
Can anyone link some aftermarket cable that would work for the Momentum? 6 ft...
Now that I think about it, the twist lock on the Senn cable makes it proprietary.
Edited by MattTCG - 5/13/13 at 11:30am
You mean the cable with remote?
I have a Xperia Z and the mic works, the middle button works (play, pause, answer, end call, skip track), volume control doesn't.
I also have a Xperia S, no **** works, not even the mic
They are built specifically to function completely with Apple iDevices and have some (but not guaranteed) support with Android devices.
Volume up/down buttons didn't work on HTC's music player. Other buttons worked fine. Maybe another app (such as Poweramp) might make use of volume buttons as well? Worth a try.
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Do OP AMPS make a differnce in digital connections? 2 minutes ago
- › For Sale: Mint Fitear ToGo!334 (AU Only) 2 minutes ago
- › [Poor Man Reviews] Master And Dynamic's MH40 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 7 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 10 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 10 minutes ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 12 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)