- 930 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Location: Indonesia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of the premium portables... :) Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the portable headphones! Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need good cans for my arrow 4g Last post on 3/19/13 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review - Page 129
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just scored a nice pair of these in brown...love them!! I'll need a longer cable. Is there a longer after market cable available...if so then where? Can you piggy back them two that come with it with some sort of adapter?
Oh, it's too early to post impressions yet. I'll just say that I'm impressed.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 5/12/13 at 4:42am
Can anyone link some aftermarket cable that would work for the Momentum? 6 ft...
Now that I think about it, the twist lock on the Senn cable makes it proprietary.
Edited by MattTCG - 5/13/13 at 11:30am
You mean the cable with remote?
I have a Xperia Z and the mic works, the middle button works (play, pause, answer, end call, skip track), volume control doesn't.
I also have a Xperia S, no **** works, not even the mic
They are built specifically to function completely with Apple iDevices and have some (but not guaranteed) support with Android devices.
Volume up/down buttons didn't work on HTC's music player. Other buttons worked fine. Maybe another app (such as Poweramp) might make use of volume buttons as well? Worth a try.
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Smyth SVS Realiser - PRIR Exchange Thread 30 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan Balanced cable, BTG Audio SPC 8ft. SE Adapter Neutrik... 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 7 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- ONLY 12 HOURS AWAY!!! 7 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2