Anyone know where I can get a 6 inch or smaller 2.5mm male to 3.5mm male cable cheap that will fit the momentum. I'm looking to clip my sansa clip to the headband for a nifty portable setup with minimal cable hang. I've done several searches but so far have come up empty. Not sure if a 2.5mm TRS would work either, might need to be TRRS.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of the premium portables... :) Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the portable headphones! Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need good cans for my arrow 4g Last post on 3/19/13 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
My reviews are usually long winded and detailed, but in this review im keeping things short as this is not a high-end product by any means. I have had the Sansa Clip since June of last year, and...
In my humble opinion the Sennheiser HD600 is by far one of the best sounding dynamic headphones on the market period hopefully you'll agree with me at the end of this...
This review is for the Ubsound Fighters, let me introduce myself before I get started. My name is Adam I am 38 years old and have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. In the past 2...
Introduction: One of my favorite part of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review - Page 117
Gear mentioned in this thread:
To my ears the Momentums have far more resolution and refinement than the HD439.
To say you can get "the same sound for 60 bucks" is just misguided.
The fact that you find them uncomfortable also suggests that you're wearing them on your ears, which means you won't get a good seal and hear them at their full potential.
But I agree that the overall sound signature is very similar, so if you're not interested in the highest sound quality or only use lower bit-rate mp3s, then the HD439 is a good choice.
Does somebody have the measurements of the earcups? My ears are a little under 7cm long and was wondering if these would completely cover my ears.
(I believe it's been posted in this thread already, but I'm not going to read through 117 pages again.:P)
The inner diameter is about 55mm, so it might be an uncomfortable fit.
Thanks for the quick answer. I actually measured incorrectly, my ears are a bit under 6cm, so I hope it'll be fine!
Measurement graphs at Innerfidelity for both HD439 and Momentum do indeed look very similar...
The Momentum seems to have a slightly faster driver/more extended treble and very slightly less distortion at frequency extremes... and 300Hz square wave seem indicate slightly better ressonance/echo control too?
got mine today. ah, am i wearing my hd439? sound is exactly the same. sennheiser must be kidding! there is absolutely no difference except the he439 is comfortable and the momentum is not. never say never, but i guess it will be my last sennheiser for a longtime. its not bad, but hey, you can get the same sound for 60 bucks. do not think, the fancy leather style is worth 5 times the price.
The more and more I listen to the Momentum, the less I'm impressed. I'm happy I went with something else.
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Centrance upcoming product for Iphone 5 above and Ipod Touch 5 : Hi... 32 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 1 minute ago
- › Small powerful DAC/AMP with USB DAC, volume control, low output... 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 3 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Want to Buy the King Of IEM (best iem in the market) Noble Kaiser... 4 minutes ago
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by ElMarcado
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2