Anyone know where I can get a 6 inch or smaller 2.5mm male to 3.5mm male cable cheap that will fit the momentum. I'm looking to clip my sansa clip to the headband for a nifty portable setup with minimal cable hang. I've done several searches but so far have come up empty. Not sure if a 2.5mm TRS would work either, might need to be TRRS.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of the premium portables... :) Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the portable headphones! Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need good cans for my arrow 4g Last post on 3/19/13 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
My impressions is that these don’t sound significantly different than the cheaper SP version in terms of sound signature. The biggest difference is detail, more extended highs and smoother mid. If...
Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review - Page 117
Gear mentioned in this thread:
To my ears the Momentums have far more resolution and refinement than the HD439.
To say you can get "the same sound for 60 bucks" is just misguided.
The fact that you find them uncomfortable also suggests that you're wearing them on your ears, which means you won't get a good seal and hear them at their full potential.
But I agree that the overall sound signature is very similar, so if you're not interested in the highest sound quality or only use lower bit-rate mp3s, then the HD439 is a good choice.
Does somebody have the measurements of the earcups? My ears are a little under 7cm long and was wondering if these would completely cover my ears.
(I believe it's been posted in this thread already, but I'm not going to read through 117 pages again.:P)
The inner diameter is about 55mm, so it might be an uncomfortable fit.
Thanks for the quick answer. I actually measured incorrectly, my ears are a bit under 6cm, so I hope it'll be fine!
Measurement graphs at Innerfidelity for both HD439 and Momentum do indeed look very similar...
The Momentum seems to have a slightly faster driver/more extended treble and very slightly less distortion at frequency extremes... and 300Hz square wave seem indicate slightly better ressonance/echo control too?
got mine today. ah, am i wearing my hd439? sound is exactly the same. sennheiser must be kidding! there is absolutely no difference except the he439 is comfortable and the momentum is not. never say never, but i guess it will be my last sennheiser for a longtime. its not bad, but hey, you can get the same sound for 60 bucks. do not think, the fancy leather style is worth 5 times the price.
The more and more I listen to the Momentum, the less I'm impressed. I'm happy I went with something else.
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Motorsport Model-Fi 48 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 49 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 56 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › SIBILANCE - List the headphones you have sold because of sibilance 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 3 minutes ago
- › TRRS to TRS adapter ( 3.5mm balanced TRRS to single ended TRS... 3 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2