Anyone know where I can get a 6 inch or smaller 2.5mm male to 3.5mm male cable cheap that will fit the momentum. I'm looking to clip my sansa clip to the headband for a nifty portable setup with minimal cable hang. I've done several searches but so far have come up empty. Not sure if a 2.5mm TRS would work either, might need to be TRRS.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of the premium portables... :) Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the portable headphones! Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need good cans for my arrow 4g Last post on 3/19/13 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review - Page 117
Gear mentioned in this thread:
To my ears the Momentums have far more resolution and refinement than the HD439.
To say you can get "the same sound for 60 bucks" is just misguided.
The fact that you find them uncomfortable also suggests that you're wearing them on your ears, which means you won't get a good seal and hear them at their full potential.
But I agree that the overall sound signature is very similar, so if you're not interested in the highest sound quality or only use lower bit-rate mp3s, then the HD439 is a good choice.
Does somebody have the measurements of the earcups? My ears are a little under 7cm long and was wondering if these would completely cover my ears.
(I believe it's been posted in this thread already, but I'm not going to read through 117 pages again.:P)
The inner diameter is about 55mm, so it might be an uncomfortable fit.
Thanks for the quick answer. I actually measured incorrectly, my ears are a bit under 6cm, so I hope it'll be fine!
Measurement graphs at Innerfidelity for both HD439 and Momentum do indeed look very similar...
The Momentum seems to have a slightly faster driver/more extended treble and very slightly less distortion at frequency extremes... and 300Hz square wave seem indicate slightly better ressonance/echo control too?
got mine today. ah, am i wearing my hd439? sound is exactly the same. sennheiser must be kidding! there is absolutely no difference except the he439 is comfortable and the momentum is not. never say never, but i guess it will be my last sennheiser for a longtime. its not bad, but hey, you can get the same sound for 60 bucks. do not think, the fancy leather style is worth 5 times the price.
The more and more I listen to the Momentum, the less I'm impressed. I'm happy I went with something else.
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Dangerous Music Source DAC 3 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 32 seconds ago
- › PARASOUND ZPHONO MM/MC phono preamp 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 3 minutes ago
- › Kojo KM-01 3 minutes ago
- › Seiko is a great watch 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for IEM or Full size headphones for roughly 100-400 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2