Anyone know where I can get a 6 inch or smaller 2.5mm male to 3.5mm male cable cheap that will fit the momentum. I'm looking to clip my sansa clip to the headband for a nifty portable setup with minimal cable hang. I've done several searches but so far have come up empty. Not sure if a 2.5mm TRS would work either, might need to be TRRS.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of the premium portables... :) Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the portable headphones! Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need good cans for my arrow 4g Last post on 3/19/13 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again. small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review - Page 117
Gear mentioned in this thread:
To my ears the Momentums have far more resolution and refinement than the HD439.
To say you can get "the same sound for 60 bucks" is just misguided.
The fact that you find them uncomfortable also suggests that you're wearing them on your ears, which means you won't get a good seal and hear them at their full potential.
But I agree that the overall sound signature is very similar, so if you're not interested in the highest sound quality or only use lower bit-rate mp3s, then the HD439 is a good choice.
Does somebody have the measurements of the earcups? My ears are a little under 7cm long and was wondering if these would completely cover my ears.
(I believe it's been posted in this thread already, but I'm not going to read through 117 pages again.:P)
The inner diameter is about 55mm, so it might be an uncomfortable fit.
Thanks for the quick answer. I actually measured incorrectly, my ears are a bit under 6cm, so I hope it'll be fine!
Measurement graphs at Innerfidelity for both HD439 and Momentum do indeed look very similar...
The Momentum seems to have a slightly faster driver/more extended treble and very slightly less distortion at frequency extremes... and 300Hz square wave seem indicate slightly better ressonance/echo control too?
got mine today. ah, am i wearing my hd439? sound is exactly the same. sennheiser must be kidding! there is absolutely no difference except the he439 is comfortable and the momentum is not. never say never, but i guess it will be my last sennheiser for a longtime. its not bad, but hey, you can get the same sound for 60 bucks. do not think, the fancy leather style is worth 5 times the price.
The more and more I listen to the Momentum, the less I'm impressed. I'm happy I went with something else.
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fiio E17 not holding a charge 52 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › Sound Card Recommendation? 6 minutes ago
- › Help with Headphone/Audio solution for Classical music 6 minutes ago
- › [WTB] Shure SRH1440 7 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 7 minutes ago
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)