what stores are the momentums available at? online and in store it doesnt matter
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of the premium portables... :) Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the portable headphones! Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need good cans for my arrow 4g Last post on 3/19/13 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review - Page 77
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think Razordogdeals has a coupon code you can get them shipped for $300 for.
You never know unless you try. Sennheiser has a decent reputation for customer service around here though. I would give it a shot before you post negative opinions about their products online. If your experience mirrors your expectations, by all means, let the world know. I suspect it will not. It may indeed be a 20 minute phone call, but they will probably just ship you a new cable.
Also, on a side note. Why didn't you just bring them back to the store you purchased them at? Was it online? I always hate dealing with shipping on returns with web sites.
I bought them from Brian over at Razor Dog.
As expected, a call to Sennheiser was zero help. It's an $85 cable and they don't carry the US or Germany in their parts store. And I even got a small attitude from one of the service reps. So I'm pretty much screwed.
so much for changing my opinion on customer service from any company.
You must have really bad luck with customer service, perhaps you should stop buying things altogether...
Hello Head-fi community!
I'm new to the audiophile community so bare with my lack of knowledge in this field! I'm wondering if the two headphones have a similar sound and quality of the sound.
Both of the headphones are similarily priced however, the hd 600 are open air cans compared to the closed cans of the momentums. I want to make the splurge and purchase a pair of momentums but I am not sure if I will be happy with the sound. I really love the hd 600's sounds and even if it is unamped. I'm pretty much looking for a mobile pair of headphones that I can bring around and go off into my own world when I'm on the subway or if I'm studying in a noisy room. Open air cans don't really have the luxury of that as well as the portability of hd 600 doesn't exist. Are the momentums worth it and the right pair of headphones for me?
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 1 second ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 58 seconds ago
- › NuPrime DAC-10H - Desktop DAC and Headphone Amp 59 seconds ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 1 minute ago
- › if WAV & ALAC are both lossless why does WAV sound better on ipod? 1 minute ago
- › NEW!! Sonic Electronix VIP Headphones Program. 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › wharfedale or MartinLogan bookshelf speakers? 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)