what stores are the momentums available at? online and in store it doesnt matter
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of the premium portables... :) Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the portable headphones! Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need good cans for my arrow 4g Last post on 3/19/13 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review - Page 77
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think Razordogdeals has a coupon code you can get them shipped for $300 for.
No, pretty constant. They're an authorized dealer and Brian is a stellar guy.
You never know unless you try. Sennheiser has a decent reputation for customer service around here though. I would give it a shot before you post negative opinions about their products online. If your experience mirrors your expectations, by all means, let the world know. I suspect it will not. It may indeed be a 20 minute phone call, but they will probably just ship you a new cable.
Also, on a side note. Why didn't you just bring them back to the store you purchased them at? Was it online? I always hate dealing with shipping on returns with web sites.
I bought them from Brian over at Razor Dog.
As expected, a call to Sennheiser was zero help. It's an $85 cable and they don't carry the US or Germany in their parts store. And I even got a small attitude from one of the service reps. So I'm pretty much screwed.
so much for changing my opinion on customer service from any company.
You must have really bad luck with customer service, perhaps you should stop buying things altogether...
Hello Head-fi community!
I'm new to the audiophile community so bare with my lack of knowledge in this field! I'm wondering if the two headphones have a similar sound and quality of the sound.
Both of the headphones are similarily priced however, the hd 600 are open air cans compared to the closed cans of the momentums. I want to make the splurge and purchase a pair of momentums but I am not sure if I will be happy with the sound. I really love the hd 600's sounds and even if it is unamped. I'm pretty much looking for a mobile pair of headphones that I can bring around and go off into my own world when I'm on the subway or if I'm studying in a noisy room. Open air cans don't really have the luxury of that as well as the portability of hd 600 doesn't exist. Are the momentums worth it and the right pair of headphones for me?
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 4 seconds ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Rumours and Discussion Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic & Astell and Kern - AKT5p (A modified version of T5p);... 19 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-W5000 headphones 21 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Replacement Cables 22 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 54 seconds ago
- › Great news for rooted android users--Viper4Android 1 minute ago
- › [HELP] Damaged Klipsch Mode M40 Cups 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3