- productesi Dr. DAC Nanotagged by System, 9/24/12
- productFiiO e10tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productFiiO E17tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/24/12
- productGoogle Nexus 7tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productibasso D10 Cobratagged by System, 9/24/12
- productLogitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Soundtagged by System, 9/24/12
- productPractical Devices XM6tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productTurtle Beach Audio Advantage Micro II USB Analog & Digital Audio Adaptertagged by System, 9/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- Giant List of sub-$200 portable DACs w/ their chips & price Last post on 10/17/14 at 6:20pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Am I opening a door here? Last post on 12/25/12 at 9:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would purchasing a headphone amp just for Spotify make a difference? Last post on 11/30/12 at 1:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Denon D2000 & Black Friday Last post on 6/28/14 at 5:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Amp Under $100 Last post on 11/14/12 at 1:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Integrated amplifiers. We all know what they are, right? The classic definition involves having a power amplifier and a preamplifier integrated into the same chassis. Hence the name. It...
Will keep this review short but these are my impressions after a week of listening to a range of FLAC and a few HD files of every main genre of music: Sources used: FiiO X5 Sony...
Take the well received Akg K545, and add 50 dollars for a mic, amp, nfc, battery and Bluetooth capability. Is it worth it? TLDR, if you don’t have an amp and/or want bluetooth, put this in your top...
This is my first review here. Previously owned Beyerdynamic DT 770 , Audio-Technica m20, Sennheiser Momentum on-ear. Stil have a pair of AKG k450. I exchanged Sennheiser Momentum on-ear for those...
Let’s get started :- BRAINWAVZ S0: Hitting the sweet spot This time round, BRAINWAVZ have a new earphone and it seems to be a subordinate of the S5. It seems like the folks over...
Use a standard USB DAC with a Nexus 7 (step by step guide) - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
right now I'm using ParanoidAndroid (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1800268) and M-kernel (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1937146) with my FiiO E10, this thing is great
Did you return to stock using it? When you unroot normally the tool just restores the stock recovery and removes superuser (and a few other things underneath the surface).
Edited by gidgiddonihah - 1/17/13 at 3:38pm
So after being completely stock go ahead and root it. Make sure you follow the instructions to the letter as most problems are due to people missing little bits of instructions. Reboot the tablet and download CM10 for the N7 and place it in the SD card directory. Boot into recovery, backup, factory reset it, clear cache and dalvik then flash CM10 + gapps. If that doesn't work I would try the setup ucubz recommended. If you are still having problems then I suggest heading here. There are actual devs over there that are much smarter than me and they might be able to figure it out.
- Use a standard USB DAC with a Nexus 7 (step by step guide)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 23 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 54 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Tralucent T1 battery requirements 2 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 5 minutes ago
- › McIntosh MHP1000 Headphones Announced in CES 9 minutes ago
- › RHA MA-750i Review 11 minutes ago
- › Custom IEM that's comfortable enough for someone with nerve pain by... 11 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 12 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 13 minutes ago
- › Questyle CMA800i - integrated DAC, headphone amp, and preamp by project86
- › InEar StageDiver SD-3 by Krisman
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by cs098
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by bodopopa
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by suman134
- › VSONIC GR07 by nikhilthecupid
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by mlthelasher
- › Takstar TS-671 by paal0
- › Geben iDA-1 Portable Amp/DAC for iDevices by JoeDoe
- › Fischer Audio Consonance V2 by fonzler
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)