- productesi Dr. DAC Nanotagged by System, 9/24/12
- productFiiO E10tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productFiiO E17tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/24/12
- productGoogle Nexus 7tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productibasso D10 Cobratagged by System, 9/24/12
- productLogitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Soundtagged by System, 9/24/12
- productPractical Devices XM6tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productTurtle Beach Audio Advantage Micro II USB Analog & Digital Audio Adaptertagged by System, 9/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- Giant List of sub-$200 portable DACs w/ their chips & price Last post on 10/17/14 at 6:20pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Am I opening a door here? Last post on 12/25/12 at 9:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would purchasing a headphone amp just for Spotify make a difference? Last post on 11/30/12 at 1:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Denon D2000 & Black Friday Last post on 6/28/14 at 5:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Amp Under $100 Last post on 11/14/12 at 1:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Table of Contents Introduction Features and Ergonomics Sound Quality With IEMS With full-size headphones Comparisons to other audio gear For whom is this player good...
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
Brainwavz needs no introduction. They have been in the IEM market long enough that they have made a name for themselves, especially in the bang-for-bucks section. The S5 has been in the market for...
I would like to start by saying thank you to Penon Audio for letting me check out the SHOZY Lancea. The Lacea was sent to me in exchange for my honest opinion of it. The SHOZY Lancea is available...
Use a standard USB DAC with a Nexus 7 (step by step guide) - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
right now I'm using ParanoidAndroid (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1800268) and M-kernel (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1937146) with my FiiO E10, this thing is great
Did you return to stock using it? When you unroot normally the tool just restores the stock recovery and removes superuser (and a few other things underneath the surface).
Edited by gidgiddonihah - 1/17/13 at 3:38pm
So after being completely stock go ahead and root it. Make sure you follow the instructions to the letter as most problems are due to people missing little bits of instructions. Reboot the tablet and download CM10 for the N7 and place it in the SD card directory. Boot into recovery, backup, factory reset it, clear cache and dalvik then flash CM10 + gapps. If that doesn't work I would try the setup ucubz recommended. If you are still having problems then I suggest heading here. There are actual devs over there that are much smarter than me and they might be able to figure it out.
are any of you guys in the UK? Maybe i could send to you to sort it out for me?
- Use a standard USB DAC with a Nexus 7 (step by step guide)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Night Music Sounds Better - Why? 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 4 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 6 minutes ago
- › DLNA Audio Streaming 7 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2