- productesi Dr. DAC Nanotagged by System, 9/24/12
- productFiiO e10tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productFiiO E17tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/24/12
- productGoogle Nexus 7tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productibasso D10 Cobratagged by System, 9/24/12
- productLogitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Soundtagged by System, 9/24/12
- productPractical Devices XM6tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productTurtle Beach Audio Advantage Micro II USB Analog & Digital Audio Adaptertagged by System, 9/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- Giant List of sub-$200 portable DACs w/ their chips & price Last post on 10/17/14 at 6:20pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Am I opening a door here? Last post on 12/25/12 at 9:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would purchasing a headphone amp just for Spotify make a difference? Last post on 11/30/12 at 1:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Denon D2000 & Black Friday Last post on 6/28/14 at 5:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Amp Under $100 Last post on 11/14/12 at 1:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
“You know, I’ve never owned any Schi….um, any of your products..” I was saying to Jason Stoddard in LA in March. Indeed, the last time I’d sampled anything from his company was years ago at a meet...
I am new to head-fi and this is my first ever review. Basically I joined head-fi to read people's expert opinions on different products, as I'm not an audiophile and do not know much about the...
Alessandro Music Series MS1i Black Walnut Cups $169 Big thanks to JoeDoe of Head-Fi as he performed the cup installation as well as the swapping out the headband. I paid a little more for mine...
Value: I got these for $207 and at twice the price they'd be a great buy. Sound: If the next sentence seems defensive, it's not. it's an assertion of the sound quality of the HD598s. I've been in...
I'll refrain from writing an extensive review this time, as everything important has already been shown and written down in the other reviews here on head-fi. I second those opinions and can...
Use a standard USB DAC with a Nexus 7 (step by step guide) - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
right now I'm using ParanoidAndroid (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1800268) and M-kernel (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1937146) with my FiiO E10, this thing is great
Did you return to stock using it? When you unroot normally the tool just restores the stock recovery and removes superuser (and a few other things underneath the surface).
Edited by gidgiddonihah - 1/17/13 at 3:38pm
So after being completely stock go ahead and root it. Make sure you follow the instructions to the letter as most problems are due to people missing little bits of instructions. Reboot the tablet and download CM10 for the N7 and place it in the SD card directory. Boot into recovery, backup, factory reset it, clear cache and dalvik then flash CM10 + gapps. If that doesn't work I would try the setup ucubz recommended. If you are still having problems then I suggest heading here. There are actual devs over there that are much smarter than me and they might be able to figure it out.
- Use a standard USB DAC with a Nexus 7 (step by step guide)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for USB DAC/external sound card for my krk rp5 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 4 minutes ago
- › Very specific requirements for gaming headphone. 5 minutes ago
- › Shure se215 for the gym? 5 minutes ago
- › Cowon J3 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Maestro 7 minutes ago
- › Turntables and Ripping Vinyl 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by harshkamboj
- › Alessandro MS1i by Mshenay
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by ringofoaksmusic
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by AManAnd88Keys
- › Dunu DN-1000 by chupacabra314
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Loquah
- › Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones by LMNproyect
- › ASUS Xonar Essence ST Headphone 7.1-Channel Audio Card for Audiophiles by Vartan
- › Wireless Stereo Headset by Bugattikid2012
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)