- productesi Dr. DAC Nanotagged by System, 9/24/12
- productFiiO E10tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productFiiO E17tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/24/12
- productGoogle Nexus 7tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productibasso D10 Cobratagged by System, 9/24/12
- productLogitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Soundtagged by System, 9/24/12
- productPractical Devices XM6tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productTurtle Beach Audio Advantage Micro II USB Analog & Digital Audio Adaptertagged by System, 9/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- Giant List of sub-$200 portable DACs w/ their chips & price Last post on 10/17/14 at 6:20pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Am I opening a door here? Last post on 12/25/12 at 9:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would purchasing a headphone amp just for Spotify make a difference? Last post on 11/30/12 at 1:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Denon D2000 & Black Friday Last post on 6/28/14 at 5:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Amp Under $100 Last post on 11/14/12 at 1:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Use a standard USB DAC with a Nexus 7 (step by step guide) - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
right now I'm using ParanoidAndroid (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1800268) and M-kernel (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1937146) with my FiiO E10, this thing is great
Did you return to stock using it? When you unroot normally the tool just restores the stock recovery and removes superuser (and a few other things underneath the surface).
Edited by gidgiddonihah - 1/17/13 at 3:38pm
So after being completely stock go ahead and root it. Make sure you follow the instructions to the letter as most problems are due to people missing little bits of instructions. Reboot the tablet and download CM10 for the N7 and place it in the SD card directory. Boot into recovery, backup, factory reset it, clear cache and dalvik then flash CM10 + gapps. If that doesn't work I would try the setup ucubz recommended. If you are still having problems then I suggest heading here. There are actual devs over there that are much smarter than me and they might be able to figure it out.
are any of you guys in the UK? Maybe i could send to you to sort it out for me?
- Use a standard USB DAC with a Nexus 7 (step by step guide)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 51 seconds ago
- › K5, FiiO's new docking desktop amp. How do you like it? Update... 2 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (Reviewed: #8:CT6E, #7:H8P,... 2 minutes ago
- › Superlux Express Train 4 minutes ago
- › Definitive technology (DefTech) symphony 1 4 minutes ago
- › $500 iem vs $500 headphones? 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 7 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless 8 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 11 minutes ago
- › Phonostage buying advise: Creek Wyndsor or Nova II from Musical... 11 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)