- productesi Dr. DAC Nanotagged by System, 9/24/12
- productFiiO e10tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productFiiO E17tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/24/12
- productGoogle Nexus 7tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productibasso D10 Cobratagged by System, 9/24/12
- productLogitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Soundtagged by System, 9/24/12
- productPractical Devices XM6tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productTurtle Beach Audio Advantage Micro II USB Analog & Digital Audio Adaptertagged by System, 9/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- Giant List of sub-$200 portable DACs w/ their chips & price Last post on 6/2/14 at 3:42am in Dedicated Source Components
- Am I opening a door here? Last post on 12/25/12 at 9:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would purchasing a headphone amp just for Spotify make a difference? Last post on 11/30/12 at 1:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Denon D2000 & Black Friday Last post on 6/28/14 at 5:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Amp Under $100 Last post on 11/14/12 at 1:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Use a standard USB DAC with a Nexus 7 (step by step guide) - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
right now I'm using ParanoidAndroid (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1800268) and M-kernel (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1937146) with my FiiO E10, this thing is great
Did you return to stock using it? When you unroot normally the tool just restores the stock recovery and removes superuser (and a few other things underneath the surface).
Edited by gidgiddonihah - 1/17/13 at 3:38pm
So after being completely stock go ahead and root it. Make sure you follow the instructions to the letter as most problems are due to people missing little bits of instructions. Reboot the tablet and download CM10 for the N7 and place it in the SD card directory. Boot into recovery, backup, factory reset it, clear cache and dalvik then flash CM10 + gapps. If that doesn't work I would try the setup ucubz recommended. If you are still having problems then I suggest heading here. There are actual devs over there that are much smarter than me and they might be able to figure it out.
- Use a standard USB DAC with a Nexus 7 (step by step guide)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Astell & Kern AK120 impression thread 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-CKR9 & ATH-CKR10 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 22 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 3 minutes ago
- › X5 - New Firmware: Suggestions (other than Playlist features) 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)