- 3 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 9/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 2/14/15 at 10:50pm in Computer Audio
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
Urgent Toslink Help Needed
post #1 of 5
9/14/12 at 5:12pm
I really need help determining the type of Toslink I have on my mobo/receiver. If it helps, I have the Asrock Z68 Pro 3 Gen3, and an Accurian ASR-5046. The Toslink on my receiver looks so much more bigger than on my mobo, and I think I have a mini Toslink on my motherboard, but I don't know because it looks like a regular toslink, but smaller. Here are some pics:
(sorry it's blurry)
Like I said- I need some real good help, I don't want to get the wrong cable, wait a week, and have it be wrong. Thanks :D
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 5
9/15/12 at 12:20pm
post #3 of 5
9/15/12 at 2:59pm
post #4 of 5
9/15/12 at 3:05pm
- Urgent Toslink Help Needed
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3147 Active Users (609 Members and 2538 Guests)
- › [TEASER] Massdrop x ??? - New Custom In-Ear Monitor available... 36 seconds ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 3 minutes ago
- › New iBasso Portable Amp/DAC: iBasso D14 "Bushmaster" 3 minutes ago
- › Are amp/DAC combos worth it 3 minutes ago
- › Halifax, Nova Scotia Meet? 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2