Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Headphones for Sale / Trade › FS: *Price Drop* Denon D5000 (partial Markl Mod) and Pelican 1300 case
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: FS: *Price Drop* Denon D5000 (partial Markl Mod) and Pelican 1300 case

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

For Sale:
FS: *Price Drop* Denon D5000 (partial Markl Mod) and Pelican 1300 case

Will Ship To: ConUS

I have tweaked my Fostex T50rp to a point where I prefer it over my D5000 right now. do up for sale is my D5000. It is in excellent condition, with a couple very minor scratches on the cups and frame, but they are very small and the ones on the cups are hardly noticeable (I did not see them until I thoroughly examined the cups). I have perferomed a partial Markl mod by dampening the cups and backs of the driver with FatMat. I am looking to sell them together with the Pelican 1300 case with pick and pluck foam which I have been storing them in. When not in use they are in the case about 90% of the time, and on my headphone stand the other 10%.

 

These sound incredible, but for extended listening I want less bass emphasis, which my Fostex has.

 

 

I will sell the D5000 alone for SOLD. I would prefer to sell these together though, and will do so for SOLD.

 

Paypal only. Prices include shipping. Add (2.9% + $.30) or use paypal gift.

 

 

I'm not looking to trade or sell outside of the US. If you are in Hawaii or Alaska it may cost more for shipping.


Edited by hipster2010 - 10/6/12 at 6:23pm
post #2 of 6

Beautiful cans ! A pity I'm moving to a portable solution ! Good luck with the sale !smily_headphones1.gif

post #3 of 6

OMG.....a couple minor scratches on the cups. so upset...

post #4 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by benson2991 View Post

OMG.....a couple minor scratches on the cups. so upset...

What? They are very common issue with the Denon. I hadn't ever seen them until I looked really closely, but I just wanted to disclose that they were there in case someone else noticed.

post #5 of 6

Edit: Retracted Offer


Edited by HeadCare - 9/26/12 at 11:12am
post #6 of 6
Thread Starter 

sold

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Headphones for Sale / Trade › FS: *Price Drop* Denon D5000 (partial Markl Mod) and Pelican 1300 case