- 152 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productApple iPod Touch 32 GB (Fourth Generation)tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productApple iPod Touch 5th Generationtagged by System, 9/24/12
- productCypher Labs Algorhythm Solotagged by System, 9/24/12
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 9/24/12
- productFostex HP-P1tagged by System, 9/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- How to get lossless songs and is an ipod touch considered an audiophile mp3 player? Last post on 9/23/12 at 9:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Flacplayer app - updated. Last post on 2/20/14 at 7:06pm in Portable Source Gear
- iPods and External DACs Last post on 1/16/15 at 4:46pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- [VIDEO] Portable High-end Headphone Amp Guide Last post on 8/22/13 at 4:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Professional iDevice DAC w/Simultaneous DIG/LINE Outputs, Battery Operations Last post on 8/17/13 at 4:00pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 1/22/15
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Just purchased these to see if the review-ratings were any close to reality. Quite a bit yeah. I thought it's good to have them with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with...
Will you upgrade your iPod Touch 4G to 5G? - Page 4
Poll Results: Will you upgrade your iPod Touch 4G to 5G?
33% (31)I don't have an iPod Touch
Gear mentioned in this thread:
better go back and edit your earlier post then ;)
At least you had the guts to admit that after bashing the new ipod that you cannot tell the difference between mono and stereo
Reminds me of the other night when I felt my right speaker was not tilted right since the stereo image seemed off a bit..................Turns out the wire to the tweeter on the back of the speaker had come loose and all I was hearing out of the right was the woofer
Hi there, Im not sure about 5G..I had a 4G of 32GB but a son of bitch stole it..
I still don't know if is better to buy 5G to replace it or a classic of 160GB.
I already read all the replys..its a little temp the camara and sound..well..
So Im not sure..
I ended buying the fifth generation ipod touch after having such a positive experience with the seventh generation ipod nano, so far the UI experience is as good as it gets, however in terms of the sound quality I cannot it is an upprade to the ipod nano 7th generation. The nano sounds better to my year. It has just enough headroom for most portable IEM however ipod touch relatively larger headroom for volume adjustment is not really usable as treble gets harsh passed the 80% mark and their seems to be some strange things taking place for the midrange and low range, cant really say a roll off.
I guess listen for yourself before you buy!
- Will you upgrade your iPod Touch 4G to 5G?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Three Word Story 3 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 20 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › DT770 pro 80's broke, confidence lost in Beyer...advice please 2 minutes ago
- › Damping Stax phones with Sorbothane: Lambdas, SRXIII Pro, SR003,... 2 minutes ago
- › [Review] CK100PRO Unboxing & Impressions (+ a retrospective journey... 3 minutes ago
- › High End Bluetooth Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Superlux Express Train 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2