- 57 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- How to get lossless songs and is an ipod touch considered an audiophile mp3 player? Last post on 9/23/12 at 9:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a DAC that sounds better than the Ipod/Ipad line out ? Last post on 11/28/12 at 10:14pm in Portable Source Gear
- Cowon Z2 vs iPod Touch 5 + Fiio E11 Last post on 1/22/13 at 12:59pm in Portable Source Gear
- Single-unit portable dac/amp or not: Fostex HP-P1 or 627/CLAS Last post on 11/19/12 at 11:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC to use with my ipod Last post on 11/6/12 at 6:44am in Portable Headphone Amps
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)
Edited on 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)Edited on 12/28/12
No other headphone has surprised me in the manner that the Tactic 3D managed to. I originally purchased them because I needed headphones to do a Skype interview, and I wanted something...
Let me begin by saying there is nothing special about these headphones. My first impression of them made me smile because I fell in love with the oral shaped ear cups (I'm a sucker for "small"...
Owned a variety of DAC's DAP/sources, Cowon J3, Hisound Studio 3rd Anniversary, Dacport LX, HRT Music Streamer II+, Sony Walkman Z. The DX100 completely blows them all away with it's reference...
Before you read this, I think you should know that I'm not an audiophile and that English isn't my native language. Let me start this on a positive note. The design of Razer Tiamat...
Performance: Generally really well. Shouldn't lag at all with normal usage. Should be able to handle most modern apps. I managed to get around 8000 on Antutu Benchmark. Currently runs Android...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Will you upgrade your iPod Touch 4G to 5G? - Page 4
Poll Results: Will you upgrade your iPod Touch 4G to 5G?
32% (28)I don't have an iPod Touch
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
better go back and edit your earlier post then ;)
At least you had the guts to admit that after bashing the new ipod that you cannot tell the difference between mono and stereo
Reminds me of the other night when I felt my right speaker was not tilted right since the stereo image seemed off a bit..................Turns out the wire to the tweeter on the back of the speaker had come loose and all I was hearing out of the right was the woofer
Hi there, Im not sure about 5G..I had a 4G of 32GB but a son of bitch stole it..
I still don't know if is better to buy 5G to replace it or a classic of 160GB.
I already read all the replys..its a little temp the camara and sound..well..
So Im not sure..
I ended buying the fifth generation ipod touch after having such a positive experience with the seventh generation ipod nano, so far the UI experience is as good as it gets, however in terms of the sound quality I cannot it is an upprade to the ipod nano 7th generation. The nano sounds better to my year. It has just enough headroom for most portable IEM however ipod touch relatively larger headroom for volume adjustment is not really usable as treble gets harsh passed the 80% mark and their seems to be some strange things taking place for the midrange and low range, cant really say a roll off.
I guess listen for yourself before you buy!
- Will you upgrade your iPod Touch 4G to 5G?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › HE-500 Review and Shoot out. 31 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 5 minutes ago
- › New Naim headphone amp/DAC 6 minutes ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 6 minutes ago
- › [World Wide] GRADO SR80 - recabled with Canare L4E6S 7 minutes ago
- › Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion... 7 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 7 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with crazy low prices (including... 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by David Chavez
- › iBasso DX100 Reference DAP by Poetic
- › Razer Tiamat 7.1 by helmutssss
- › Sony Xperia S Black by TheBrutux168
- › Xonar U7 - 7.1 USB-Soundkarte by pietcux
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by Landon Watson
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by tintoy
- › JDS Labs ODAC by Rem0o
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe