- 162 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productApple iPod Touch 32 GB (Fourth Generation)tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productApple iPod Touch 5th Generationtagged by System, 9/24/12
- productCypher Labs Algorhythm Solotagged by System, 9/24/12
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 9/24/12
- productFostex HP-P1tagged by System, 9/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- How to get lossless songs and is an ipod touch considered an audiophile mp3 player? Last post on 9/23/12 at 9:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Flacplayer app - updated. Last post on 2/20/14 at 7:06pm in Portable Source Gear
- iPods and External DACs Last post on 1/16/15 at 4:46pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- [VIDEO] Portable High-end Headphone Amp Guide Last post on 8/22/13 at 4:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Professional iDevice DAC w/Simultaneous DIG/LINE Outputs, Battery Operations Last post on 8/17/13 at 4:00pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Will you upgrade your iPod Touch 4G to 5G? - Page 4
Poll Results: Will you upgrade your iPod Touch 4G to 5G?
33% (31)I don't have an iPod Touch
Gear mentioned in this thread:
better go back and edit your earlier post then ;)
At least you had the guts to admit that after bashing the new ipod that you cannot tell the difference between mono and stereo
Reminds me of the other night when I felt my right speaker was not tilted right since the stereo image seemed off a bit..................Turns out the wire to the tweeter on the back of the speaker had come loose and all I was hearing out of the right was the woofer
Hi there, Im not sure about 5G..I had a 4G of 32GB but a son of bitch stole it..
I still don't know if is better to buy 5G to replace it or a classic of 160GB.
I already read all the replys..its a little temp the camara and sound..well..
So Im not sure..
I ended buying the fifth generation ipod touch after having such a positive experience with the seventh generation ipod nano, so far the UI experience is as good as it gets, however in terms of the sound quality I cannot it is an upprade to the ipod nano 7th generation. The nano sounds better to my year. It has just enough headroom for most portable IEM however ipod touch relatively larger headroom for volume adjustment is not really usable as treble gets harsh passed the 80% mark and their seems to be some strange things taking place for the midrange and low range, cant really say a roll off.
I guess listen for yourself before you buy!
- Will you upgrade your iPod Touch 4G to 5G?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 17 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! Clue #3... 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K501 love... 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 9 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 9 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2