- 122 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productApple iPod Touch 32 GB (Fourth Generation)tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productApple iPod Touch 5th Generationtagged by System, 9/24/12
- productCypher Labs Algorhythm Solotagged by System, 9/24/12
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 9/24/12
- productFostex HP-P1tagged by System, 9/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- How to get lossless songs and is an ipod touch considered an audiophile mp3 player? Last post on 9/23/12 at 9:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Flacplayer app - updated. Last post on 2/20/14 at 7:06pm in Portable Source Gear
- iPods and External DACs Last post on 2/2/14 at 6:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- [VIDEO] Portable High-end Headphone Amp Guide Last post on 8/22/13 at 4:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Professional iDevice DAC w/Simultaneous DIG/LINE Outputs, Battery Operations Last post on 8/17/13 at 4:00pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)Last edited: 12/28/12
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
Will you upgrade your iPod Touch 4G to 5G? - Page 4
Poll Results: Will you upgrade your iPod Touch 4G to 5G?
90 Total Votespost #46 of 6010/25/12 at 2:42pmMust be a problem with my settings cuz I have the same exact settings from the last one. I checked tho and they looked perfectly fine. When I tried them at the apple store they had sounded gr8. So yeah
33% (30)I don't have an iPod Touch
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 6010/25/12 at 2:51pmpost #48 of 6010/25/12 at 3:27pmpost #49 of 6010/25/12 at 4:37pmQuote:
better go back and edit your earlier post then ;)post #50 of 6010/26/12 at 3:04amThread Starterpost #51 of 6010/26/12 at 4:39pmpost #52 of 6011/2/12 at 4:42pmQuote:
At least you had the guts to admit that after bashing the new ipod that you cannot tell the difference between mono and stereo
Reminds me of the other night when I felt my right speaker was not tilted right since the stereo image seemed off a bit..................Turns out the wire to the tweeter on the back of the speaker had come loose and all I was hearing out of the right was the wooferpost #53 of 6011/7/12 at 6:25ampost #54 of 6011/7/12 at 6:29ampost #55 of 6011/7/12 at 6:45ampost #56 of 6011/30/12 at 2:54pmEverything is great for my iPod after having it for a few months. There are no amps for it tho!!!!!! I'm thinking of using the apple adapter but people have said the lightning adapter doesn't work for analog signals!!!!😵 I may need to use my old iPod touchpost #57 of 6012/1/12 at 6:57ampost #58 of 6012/2/12 at 8:25pm
Hi there, Im not sure about 5G..I had a 4G of 32GB but a son of bitch stole it..
I still don't know if is better to buy 5G to replace it or a classic of 160GB.
I already read all the replys..its a little temp the camara and sound..well..
So Im not sure..post #59 of 6012/3/12 at 3:57pmI didn't upgrade to an iPod touch 5G,...I got an iPad mini instead. Nw I just need a nice case & a few favorite Genius Playlists & I'm good to go!!! It's a little slower than I'd expected, but it's exactly what I wanted an iPad mini to be. I can gladly say I luv it!!!post #60 of 6012/20/12 at 8:29pm
I ended buying the fifth generation ipod touch after having such a positive experience with the seventh generation ipod nano, so far the UI experience is as good as it gets, however in terms of the sound quality I cannot it is an upprade to the ipod nano 7th generation. The nano sounds better to my year. It has just enough headroom for most portable IEM however ipod touch relatively larger headroom for volume adjustment is not really usable as treble gets harsh passed the 80% mark and their seems to be some strange things taking place for the midrange and low range, cant really say a roll off.
I guess listen for yourself before you buy!
- Will you upgrade your iPod Touch 4G to 5G?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 39 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 39 seconds ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 3 minutes ago
- › galaxy s5 vs sony z2 in audio capabilities? 8 minutes ago
- › watch bears full movie 8 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › DT 990 PRO 250 vs SoundMAGIC HP100 9 minutes ago
- › Need some new versatile Home 'Studio' cans with a bit more precision 10 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude