- 85 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productApple iPod Touch 32 GB (Fourth Generation)tagged by System, 9/24/12
- productApple iPod Touch 5th Generationtagged by System, 9/24/12
- productCypher Labs Algorhythm Solotagged by System, 9/24/12
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 9/24/12
- productFostex HP-P1tagged by System, 9/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- How to get lossless songs and is an ipod touch considered an audiophile mp3 player? Last post on 9/23/12 at 9:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Flacplayer app - updated. Last post on 11/11/13 at 2:08am in Portable Source Gear
- iPods and External DACs Last post on 9/11/13 at 3:50am in Portable Headphone Amps
- [VIDEO] Portable High-end Headphone Amp Guide Last post on 8/22/13 at 4:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Is there a DAC that sounds better than the Ipod/Ipad line out ? Last post on 11/28/12 at 10:14pm in Portable Source Gear
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)Last edited: 12/28/12
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Packaging and build: The packaging is minimal and exquisitely so. The extra tips filters and manual are behind the felt coated foam holding the earphones. As I gingerly dislodged them from the...
Will you upgrade your iPod Touch 4G to 5G? - Page 4
Poll Results: Will you upgrade your iPod Touch 4G to 5G?
89 Total Votespost #46 of 6010/25/12 at 2:42pmMust be a problem with my settings cuz I have the same exact settings from the last one. I checked tho and they looked perfectly fine. When I tried them at the apple store they had sounded gr8. So yeah
32% (29)I don't have an iPod Touch
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 6010/25/12 at 2:51pmpost #48 of 6010/25/12 at 3:27pmpost #49 of 6010/25/12 at 4:37pmQuote:
better go back and edit your earlier post then ;)post #50 of 6010/26/12 at 3:04amThread Starterpost #51 of 6010/26/12 at 4:39pmpost #52 of 6011/2/12 at 4:42pmQuote:
At least you had the guts to admit that after bashing the new ipod that you cannot tell the difference between mono and stereo
Reminds me of the other night when I felt my right speaker was not tilted right since the stereo image seemed off a bit..................Turns out the wire to the tweeter on the back of the speaker had come loose and all I was hearing out of the right was the wooferpost #53 of 6011/7/12 at 6:25ampost #54 of 6011/7/12 at 6:29ampost #55 of 6011/7/12 at 6:45ampost #56 of 6011/30/12 at 2:54pmEverything is great for my iPod after having it for a few months. There are no amps for it tho!!!!!! I'm thinking of using the apple adapter but people have said the lightning adapter doesn't work for analog signals!!!!😵 I may need to use my old iPod touchpost #57 of 6012/1/12 at 6:57ampost #58 of 6012/2/12 at 8:25pm
Hi there, Im not sure about 5G..I had a 4G of 32GB but a son of bitch stole it..
I still don't know if is better to buy 5G to replace it or a classic of 160GB.
I already read all the replys..its a little temp the camara and sound..well..
So Im not sure..post #59 of 6012/3/12 at 3:57pmI didn't upgrade to an iPod touch 5G,...I got an iPad mini instead. Nw I just need a nice case & a few favorite Genius Playlists & I'm good to go!!! It's a little slower than I'd expected, but it's exactly what I wanted an iPad mini to be. I can gladly say I luv it!!!post #60 of 6012/20/12 at 8:29pm
I ended buying the fifth generation ipod touch after having such a positive experience with the seventh generation ipod nano, so far the UI experience is as good as it gets, however in terms of the sound quality I cannot it is an upprade to the ipod nano 7th generation. The nano sounds better to my year. It has just enough headroom for most portable IEM however ipod touch relatively larger headroom for volume adjustment is not really usable as treble gets harsh passed the 80% mark and their seems to be some strange things taking place for the midrange and low range, cant really say a roll off.
I guess listen for yourself before you buy!
- Will you upgrade your iPod Touch 4G to 5G?
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)
- › FiiO X1, the most portable and affordable high resolution DAP from... 29 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 41 seconds ago
- › Searching a new MP3 player 45 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.6 50 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 2 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi & Sennheiser USA Holiday Giveaway 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe