Pretty much title says it all, Im searching for a good quality IEM with a noise cancelling mic! I work in a server room, and would like to block out all the noise while im talking on the phone!
- productEtymotic Research ETY-COM ER22-C Noise-Isolating Mobile Phone Headset - Retail Packaging - Blacktagged by System, 9/19/12
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productHarmon Kardon AE In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 9/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need help deciding on IEM's Last post on 11/1/12 at 3:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs for iPhone recommendations Last post on 9/28/12 at 2:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Question Regarding Etymotic and Westone Last post on 11/26/12 at 8:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
They look cheap. The "silver" plastic is very bad taste. They are also too big to go around, unless you are one of those guys who like to show themselves with headphones bigger than their...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Any good IEM with (noise cancelling mic) ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I also have the phone cable for my Shure 535s. These are very good at isolating too and I prefer them to the HF3. I've used them in noisy malls a few times and they work very well but still not as good as the Bose which would work out cheaper and more effective than the Shures.
Goodluck with your search.
"Jpfe8851" thank you for the reply! I was wondering about a good noise cancelling "MIC" not the headphones, of course I also want good phones, but my main priority here is the MIC, MIC needs to be a good noise cancelling MIC to block out all the server noise when im on a call so the other end wont hear all the "wooooooshhhhhhhh" from the servers ;)
BUT, when neither of you are talking, I am sure you will hear noise back from them and they may from you. Just the nature of the way phones seem to work.
I'd love to defer to more experienced audiophiles on this now as all I am spruiking is my thoughts from experience which very untechnical.
- Any good IEM with (noise cancelling mic) ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › How should I drive my new K712 Pro? (budget) 37 seconds ago
- › SilverFi IEM Cables Worldwide Audition Tour - Limited Number of... 1 minute ago
- › A Shure SE846 Review: and the agony of having to send them back... 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs C6iem 3 minutes ago
- › The 3D Printer Thread! :D 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3