These leak and dont isolate pretty much at all.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Your advice for IEMs or Earbuds with good sub-bass extension (until 200$) Last post on 10/29/12 at 2:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mini Review: Thoughts on Apple EarPods as compared to the old "iBuds" Last post on 1/21/15 at 6:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New audiophile to be born! Please educate and enlighten me! Last post on 10/12/12 at 6:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- No more iBuds? Apple releases "EarPods" Last post on 9/15/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Apple releases new "EarPods" Last post on 9/13/12 at 7:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
EarPods - Apples newest entry into IEM - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Lame excuse. Geddit?
I quite agree that them being open is a conscious choice by apple, both for safety and convenience (You don't have to remove them to order something when you're at starbucks, just pause the music).
Also, I think the open design improves the sound stage quite a bit, and for me, this is their main selling point.
Edited by Arve - 9/24/12 at 1:45pm
Golden Ears measured the earpods-- the results correlate well with the other two set of measurements as well.
I'm sold... almost.
But GE is raving about the bundled in ears of the Optimus G (phone?) at the moment. To me, it's encouraging that people are getting (supposedly) better headphones bundled with their phones.
Ahem, overpriced phones. :P
EarPod Link = http://goldenears.net/2421715
Optimus Link = http://goldenears.net/2407729
And here I am reading e-mails on my Blackberry. Blackberry FTW!
Just to update after a week of use~ I think the Earpods sound pretty good paired up with the iP5. But when pairing them up with my iMod+iQube, the deficiencies are immediately noticed.
On a different note, I've noticed that the TF10 pairs very nicely with the iP5~
- EarPods - Apples newest entry into IEM
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 5 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 7 minutes ago
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2