These leak and dont isolate pretty much at all.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Your advice for IEMs or Earbuds with good sub-bass extension (until 200$) Last post on 10/29/12 at 2:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mini Review: Thoughts on Apple EarPods as compared to the old "iBuds" Last post on 1/21/15 at 6:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New audiophile to be born! Please educate and enlighten me! Last post on 10/12/12 at 6:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- No more iBuds? Apple releases "EarPods" Last post on 9/15/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Apple releases new "EarPods" Last post on 9/13/12 at 7:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
AK120II and Pono player combined review
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
EarPods - Apples newest entry into IEM - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Lame excuse. Geddit?
I quite agree that them being open is a conscious choice by apple, both for safety and convenience (You don't have to remove them to order something when you're at starbucks, just pause the music).
Also, I think the open design improves the sound stage quite a bit, and for me, this is their main selling point.
Edited by Arve - 9/24/12 at 1:45pm
Golden Ears measured the earpods-- the results correlate well with the other two set of measurements as well.
I'm sold... almost.
But GE is raving about the bundled in ears of the Optimus G (phone?) at the moment. To me, it's encouraging that people are getting (supposedly) better headphones bundled with their phones.
Ahem, overpriced phones. :P
EarPod Link = http://goldenears.net/2421715
Optimus Link = http://goldenears.net/2407729
And here I am reading e-mails on my Blackberry. Blackberry FTW!
Just to update after a week of use~ I think the Earpods sound pretty good paired up with the iP5. But when pairing them up with my iMod+iQube, the deficiencies are immediately noticed.
On a different note, I've noticed that the TF10 pairs very nicely with the iP5~
- EarPods - Apples newest entry into IEM
- › The PA2V2 Appreciation Thread 39 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 51 seconds ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 5 minutes ago
- › Icon Audio HP8/MP 3 5 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 5 minutes ago
- › A sub 100$ open full size? 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 7 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Second Generation (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 7 minutes ago
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3