These leak and dont isolate pretty much at all.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Your advice for IEMs or Earbuds with good sub-bass extension (until 200$) Last post on 10/29/12 at 2:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mini Review: Thoughts on Apple EarPods as compared to the old "iBuds" Last post on 1/21/15 at 6:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New audiophile to be born! Please educate and enlighten me! Last post on 10/12/12 at 6:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- No more iBuds? Apple releases "EarPods" Last post on 9/15/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Apple releases new "EarPods" Last post on 9/13/12 at 7:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written, the 1More MK802 bluetooth headphone was listed for sale on 1More’s and Amazon’s website. Here are links for more information and...
I first had the chance to audition these at the Wikia meet in San Francisco, taking them around and trying them in different rigs. For $4000, they had a lot to live up to. While on the...
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
EarPods - Apples newest entry into IEM - Page 7post #91 of 1709/24/12 at 7:41am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 1709/24/12 at 8:42ampost #93 of 1709/24/12 at 8:50ampost #94 of 1709/24/12 at 12:35pmpost #95 of 1709/24/12 at 12:47pmQuote:
Lame excuse. Geddit?post #96 of 1709/24/12 at 12:50pmQuote:
I quite agree that them being open is a conscious choice by apple, both for safety and convenience (You don't have to remove them to order something when you're at starbucks, just pause the music).
Also, I think the open design improves the sound stage quite a bit, and for me, this is their main selling point.
Edited by Arve - 9/24/12 at 1:45pmpost #97 of 1709/24/12 at 1:47pmpost #98 of 1709/24/12 at 1:48pmQuote:
Tapatalk.post #99 of 1709/24/12 at 10:40pmpost #100 of 1709/24/12 at 11:48pmpost #101 of 1709/24/12 at 11:53pmpost #102 of 1709/25/12 at 5:27ampost #103 of 1709/25/12 at 5:50ampost #104 of 1709/28/12 at 7:10pm
Golden Ears measured the earpods-- the results correlate well with the other two set of measurements as well.
I'm sold... almost.
But GE is raving about the bundled in ears of the Optimus G (phone?) at the moment. To me, it's encouraging that people are getting (supposedly) better headphones bundled with their phones.
Ahem, overpriced phones. :P
EarPod Link = http://goldenears.net/2421715
Optimus Link = http://goldenears.net/2407729
And here I am reading e-mails on my Blackberry. Blackberry FTW!post #105 of 1709/29/12 at 11:08pm
Just to update after a week of use~ I think the Earpods sound pretty good paired up with the iP5. But when pairing them up with my iMod+iQube, the deficiencies are immediately noticed.
On a different note, I've noticed that the TF10 pairs very nicely with the iP5~Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarPods - Apples newest entry into IEM
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Fostex TH500RP 1 minute ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 1 minute ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread. 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Firestone Audio Tobby DAC 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › 【जीवन साथी】=91-9958802839 husband wife dispute problem solution... 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › 1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS... by Hisoundfi
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear