These leak and dont isolate pretty much at all.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Your advice for IEMs or Earbuds with good sub-bass extension (until 200$) Last post on 10/29/12 at 2:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mini Review: Thoughts on Apple EarPods as compared to the old "iBuds" Last post on 1/21/15 at 6:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New audiophile to be born! Please educate and enlighten me! Last post on 10/12/12 at 6:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- No more iBuds? Apple releases "EarPods" Last post on 9/15/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Apple releases new "EarPods" Last post on 9/13/12 at 7:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I had K3003i with a custom cable. I bough it used and the cable had been replaced and the seller assured not sound different to original I loved it. I used it with Fiio X3 2nd Gen. I liked the...
Compared to nothing (in the way of noise cancelling) these are better than that. Damning with faint praise? Yeah, I guess so, but really what can you expect for the price. Sony makes a product...
There seems to be a lot of issues with the sound quality for these 2nd gen Bose phones. These came out before wireless headphones were in any significant use, and when few other companies were...
*This is a slightly revised and updated version of my original review from September of 2014. The Bass Colour was a good earphone two years ago and at it's current price of 29.99 USD on Penon Audio...
I bought these over a year ago as an upgrade to the generation 3 of the Piston earphones. I've been a user since generation 2 and I've loved the line up ever since. This simply feels like another...
EarPods - Apples newest entry into IEM - Page 7post #91 of 1709/24/12 at 7:41am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 1709/24/12 at 8:42ampost #93 of 1709/24/12 at 8:50ampost #94 of 1709/24/12 at 12:35pmpost #95 of 1709/24/12 at 12:47pmQuote:
Lame excuse. Geddit?post #96 of 1709/24/12 at 12:50pmQuote:
I quite agree that them being open is a conscious choice by apple, both for safety and convenience (You don't have to remove them to order something when you're at starbucks, just pause the music).
Also, I think the open design improves the sound stage quite a bit, and for me, this is their main selling point.
Edited by Arve - 9/24/12 at 1:45pmpost #97 of 1709/24/12 at 1:47pmpost #98 of 1709/24/12 at 1:48pmQuote:
Tapatalk.post #99 of 1709/24/12 at 10:40pmpost #100 of 1709/24/12 at 11:48pmpost #101 of 1709/24/12 at 11:53pmpost #102 of 1709/25/12 at 5:27ampost #103 of 1709/25/12 at 5:50ampost #104 of 1709/28/12 at 7:10pm
Golden Ears measured the earpods-- the results correlate well with the other two set of measurements as well.
I'm sold... almost.
But GE is raving about the bundled in ears of the Optimus G (phone?) at the moment. To me, it's encouraging that people are getting (supposedly) better headphones bundled with their phones.
Ahem, overpriced phones. :P
EarPod Link = http://goldenears.net/2421715
Optimus Link = http://goldenears.net/2407729
And here I am reading e-mails on my Blackberry. Blackberry FTW!post #105 of 1709/29/12 at 11:08pm
Just to update after a week of use~ I think the Earpods sound pretty good paired up with the iP5. But when pairing them up with my iMod+iQube, the deficiencies are immediately noticed.
On a different note, I've noticed that the TF10 pairs very nicely with the iP5~Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarPods - Apples newest entry into IEM
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 9 seconds ago
- › Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line... 1 minute ago
- › New England (Mass, NH, Maine, etc) Winter Meet 2 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H6 (2nd Generation) vs. Sennheiser HD 598 Cs... 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 4 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Vorzüge™ VorzAMP pure II 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 6 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by dalesky
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear