These leak and dont isolate pretty much at all.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Your advice for IEMs or Earbuds with good sub-bass extension (until 200$) Last post on 10/29/12 at 2:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mini Review: Thoughts on Apple EarPods as compared to the old "iBuds" Last post on 2/8/14 at 7:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New audiophile to be born! Please educate and enlighten me! Last post on 10/12/12 at 6:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- No more iBuds? Apple releases "EarPods" Last post on 9/15/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Apple releases new "EarPods" Last post on 9/13/12 at 7:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
EarPods - Apples newest entry into IEM - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Lame excuse. Geddit?
I quite agree that them being open is a conscious choice by apple, both for safety and convenience (You don't have to remove them to order something when you're at starbucks, just pause the music).
Also, I think the open design improves the sound stage quite a bit, and for me, this is their main selling point.
Edited by Arve - 9/24/12 at 1:45pm
Golden Ears measured the earpods-- the results correlate well with the other two set of measurements as well.
I'm sold... almost.
But GE is raving about the bundled in ears of the Optimus G (phone?) at the moment. To me, it's encouraging that people are getting (supposedly) better headphones bundled with their phones.
Ahem, overpriced phones. :P
EarPod Link = http://goldenears.net/2421715
Optimus Link = http://goldenears.net/2407729
And here I am reading e-mails on my Blackberry. Blackberry FTW!
Just to update after a week of use~ I think the Earpods sound pretty good paired up with the iP5. But when pairing them up with my iMod+iQube, the deficiencies are immediately noticed.
On a different note, I've noticed that the TF10 pairs very nicely with the iP5~
- EarPods - Apples newest entry into IEM
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 2 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 3 minutes ago
- › New to forum interested in good sounding on-ears 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 4 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio "Mini" desktop line discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 5 minutes ago
- › Pro-Ject + Schiit + Sennheiser 5 minutes ago
- › Buying my first audiophile grade headphones need some help please :) 6 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)