- 2,575 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Location: Troutdale OR
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Your advice for IEMs or Earbuds with good sub-bass extension (until 200$) Last post on 10/29/12 at 2:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mini Review: Thoughts on Apple EarPods as compared to the old "iBuds" Last post on 1/21/15 at 6:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New audiophile to be born! Please educate and enlighten me! Last post on 10/12/12 at 6:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarPods - Apples newest entry into IEM Last post on 4/20/15 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
New Apple "EarPods" - Finally - Photos - Page 3
what? ibuds have a flatter FR response than the solo means that donkey likes flat sound instead of through the roof bass. so means he probably like the overall flater sound of the M50
I got my iPhone 5 tonight with the earpods. I have spent about 45 minutes and I must confess.... they are good!! Especially for the price. Worlds better than the old iBuds. A good value as a $30 set of headphones.
- New Apple "EarPods" - Finally - Photos
- › UNFORGIVING SOUND comparison : Sennheiser 558 vs 600 7 seconds ago
- › WTB: Hifiman HE-400i 1 minute ago
- › Help to looking for a special headphone [ TO ALL USERS ] 1 minute ago
- › New VAD DAC 1 minute ago
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 2 minutes ago
- › Sony Xperia Z3 Audio Quality 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for in-ear headphones for 50$ (rock, hip-hop & some... 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 4 minutes ago
- › Which active studio monitors should i get for my Asus Xonar... 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing Telos Acoustics 8 minutes ago
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3