- 2,503 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Location: Troutdale OR
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Your advice for IEMs or Earbuds with good sub-bass extension (until 200$) Last post on 10/29/12 at 2:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mini Review: Thoughts on Apple EarPods as compared to the old "iBuds" Last post on 1/21/15 at 6:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New audiophile to be born! Please educate and enlighten me! Last post on 10/12/12 at 6:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarPods - Apples newest entry into IEM Last post on 4/20/15 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for IEMs for electronic music (mostly EDM) ~$200 Budget Last post on 4/18/15 at 12:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Intro/Setup The full-size closed under $200 category is a very popular one among pro’s and casual listeners alike. The most similar competitor to this I own is the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro...
Fantastic sound quality! Very clean, detailed and balanced sound. Really strong power for high impedance headphones. Best buy until US 250,00.. It can drive easily my AKG K702 (famous for being...
Great sound, strong bass, great construct quality, very confortable, warm sound. This is a real overall headphone. Everything will sound good on it (not a real reference headphone). Fantastic for...
Great sound, great tone, very well balanced, very clean, great bass (not lacking), detailed sound. Everything sounds great on the SENNHEISER HD 598.
Fantastic Reference Headphones, fantastic sound clarity and definition. The soundstage is the best! Incredible detailed sound and instruments separation. Not for everyone. This is a very honest...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
New Apple "EarPods" - Finally - Photos - Page 3
what? ibuds have a flatter FR response than the solo means that donkey likes flat sound instead of through the roof bass. so means he probably like the overall flater sound of the M50
I got my iPhone 5 tonight with the earpods. I have spent about 45 minutes and I must confess.... they are good!! Especially for the price. Worlds better than the old iBuds. A good value as a $30 set of headphones.
- New Apple "EarPods" - Finally - Photos
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 2 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 4 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40x: The Little Brother that Could 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 7 minutes ago
- › Chicago Area Meet - Saturday April 25 - Part of the Ear Gear Expo... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Black by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser RS 185 RF Wireless Headphone System by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by DJScope
- › HUM Pervasion - Android DAP by DJScope
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2