- 2,586 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Location: Troutdale OR
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Your advice for IEMs or Earbuds with good sub-bass extension (until 200$) Last post on 10/29/12 at 2:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mini Review: Thoughts on Apple EarPods as compared to the old "iBuds" Last post on 1/21/15 at 6:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New audiophile to be born! Please educate and enlighten me! Last post on 10/12/12 at 6:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarPods - Apples newest entry into IEM Last post on 4/20/15 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
New Apple "EarPods" - Finally - Photos - Page 3
what? ibuds have a flatter FR response than the solo means that donkey likes flat sound instead of through the roof bass. so means he probably like the overall flater sound of the M50
I got my iPhone 5 tonight with the earpods. I have spent about 45 minutes and I must confess.... they are good!! Especially for the price. Worlds better than the old iBuds. A good value as a $30 set of headphones.
- New Apple "EarPods" - Finally - Photos
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E17K not working with Moto G (1st gen) smartphone 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Reference 3A Taksim Two-Way Loudspeaker 2 minutes ago
- › Bellari VP130 + Senn HD598s - additional headphone amp needed? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › hey all! 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2