Does any1 know where I can buy the Teclast t51/sfl:o2? been searching everywhere and i also read that it was discontinued...
Related Forum Threads
- Any great portable digital players?Just got SONY EX1000, but also got frustrated. Last post on 11/1/12 at 3:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- RoCoo P DAP - Full Review Last post on 4/18/13 at 8:28pm in Portable Source Gear
- Which DAP: Hippo Gumstick Vs T51/S:Flo Last post on 7/24/10 at 9:47pm in Portable Source Gear
- where to buy S:Flo only on Mp4 nation? Last post on 6/29/10 at 1:33am in Portable Source Gear
- SOLD! Teclast T51 (Nationite S:Flo2) 8GB LIKE NEW! Last post on 1/1/13 at 2:17pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Edited on 12/28/12
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
Hi, Head-fiers. This is my first post as a newbie in the forum. I will give a short introduction of myself. I am 18 years old currently studying in high-school. I love headphones because...
Build Quality: For something hand built, the overall build quality is quite good. Of course, it isn’t nearly as perfect as something from a plastic molding machine but it is far ahead from the...
Disclaimer: My only other good cans to compare these to are Beyerdynamics DT770 (250). I fully realize this review will be biased because of that. So please keep that in mind. This review is my...
sfl:o2/ Teclast t51
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yep its been discontinued. You'll have to buy it second hand and you also run the risk of buying a lemon. The second revision was poorly manufactured with lesser quality parts which has affected the sound quality. IMO not even worth it.
i wonder if my unit is a second revision... how to know?
It was supposed to replaced by t59, but it still hasnt arrived on market yet, if it ever would be!.
Thing is I've never seen them offered in more than one color plus hearing all the recent complaints on the revisions having crappy sound quality compared to the first model. I'd just stay away to be safe.
what kind of distortion? i am hearing some weird noise when theres no music playing though, and my slow2 is dying haha i need to reset it if i charge it using a wall charger and i remove the wall charger before disconnecting the usb cable. i also need to mention that i am always having a battle with my slow2 everytime i remove the microsd card because the sd card only locks in the slow2 when inserted in a certain angle.
does that mean my unit is from the bad batch?
Edited by Dyaems - 9/13/12 at 5:27pm
lol I'm not sure. All I know is the newer model doesn't sound as good as the older one. With the models I had I needed to keep it locked on EQ Flat or my music would all be distorted and boosted. But then again I was told the models with the blueish screen are the one with the issues.
- sfl:o2/ Teclast t51
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“Great Sound Quality , Great Build , simple but Efficient UI , not too small-not too bulky ,Equalizer presents are top notch!”
- Pros:“An excellent alternative to the computer user wanting something different to an internal sound card!”“Good sound for the price”
- › how to open AKG K-420 for Ear Pad replacement ? 16 seconds ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 23 seconds ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 28 seconds ago
- › Who has an end game setup? 2 minutes ago
- › beats pro vs sennheiser momentum 2 minutes ago
- › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - READ THE FIRST POST! 4 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi. The Community. The History. - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Best Headphones for Hip Hop? Under $200. 5 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS New IEM H-200 Released ------ Preselling Limited 100 Units (... 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity 6 minutes ago
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe