Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Impressions, Reviews & Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Impressions, Reviews & Discussion Thread - Page 5  

post #61 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisound View Post

I remember something now. I have disagreed with some view points of  stozzer123 's thread on C3 and our rocoo p.

 

Why is that relevant, even after that I have taken the time to research and buy (at considerable expense) the studio v 3rd aniversary on your word that it definetley is better.  I have not done much critical listening but the hiss is greatly reduced from the original v, it drives my harder to drive cans much better and has good sound from what I can tell.  Our disagreement before was over a completley different player in your range that I did not rate.  This is  simple issue of a mistake made in assembly and no grudge is held, im sure it will get sorted and I will still appraise its merits on sound quality and not looks.  

post #62 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisound View Post

 

 If stozzer123 want to complain  something wrong, he should post the real picture than not public a "inversed" picture. 

Posted with the camera I had at the time, i hadnt realised until I posted that it was inversed and fully had intention of further pics which I have.  Jack im begining to feel an undertone here that is uncalled for, this is not a mistake on my part, I have spent considerable money on this player.

post #63 of 118

As per jacks email, to me I will send the player back on monday, he is refunding postage to paypal which is nice.  To be fair he has been excellent in emails with me helping me with issues with the players and arranging purchasing of the 3rd.

post #64 of 118

Yeah i have had that experience with Jack too. He is good at getting back with answers and help when required. stozzer123 have you had much of a listen ? I have had mine a couple of months now and am loving the sound. It continues to improve over many hours use. I think it's leveled out just recently. My 21 year old nephew had a listen the other day and was gobsmacked at how good it sounded. He had listened briefly when it was brand new and recognized an improvement.

post #65 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by stozzer123 View Post

Why is that relevant, even after that I have taken the time to research and buy (at considerable expense) the studio v 3rd aniversary on your word that it definetley is better.  I have not done much critical listening but the hiss is greatly reduced from the original v, it drives my harder to drive cans much better and has good sound from what I can tell.  Our disagreement before was over a completley different player in your range that I did not rate.  This is  simple issue of a mistake made in assembly and no grudge is held, im sure it will get sorted and I will still appraise its merits on sound quality and not looks.  

 

  HI, Stozzer 123, We don't say anyting of  the way you propaganda C3.

 

But please don't use the way to give negative comments on all of  players (from ROCOO P to STUDIO V to Studio 3 rd ANV. Thanks. 

post #66 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by stozzer123 View Post

As per jacks email, to me I will send the player back on monday, he is refunding postage to paypal which is nice.  To be fair he has been excellent in emails with me helping me with issues with the players and arranging purchasing of the 3rd.

 

 We need to check an prove the truth. 

post #67 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisound View Post

 

  HI, Stozzer 123, We don't say anyting of  the way you propaganda C3.

 

But please don't use the way to give negative comments on all of  players (from ROCOO P to STUDIO V to Studio 3 rd ANV. Thanks. 

Excuse me Jack, your tone is now what i would consider out of line, If I have a negative comment to make about a player I reserve the right to do so.  The rocoo P as I said was nothing special, the studio V hissed very load an my phones, as it stands the 3rd Aniversary sounds very good and i look forward to burning it in to see how it improves as you say, however I wont be doing that on a unit that is over priced at over $400 dolars and has the wrong back plate.  I intend to use this as my main player for a long time but if the time ever did come to sell the price would be severely diminished.

post #68 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisound View Post

 

 We need to check an prove the truth. 

Are the photos not proof enough? i have a funny feeling about the way this is going.  However, as I said it just seems like a simple mistake/oversight but you seem to be taking this as a personal attack which I assure you it is not, there is no grudge held, if there was do you think i would have spent considerable money on such a player AFTER our c3 debate?  I simply want to get the best sq possible in one package and am willing to give all comers a chance.

 

The photos clearly show the issue and i can guarantee you i am terrible in photoshop if that is what is being implied.  To further add proof i will upload a video here later and as i said will send the player to you on Monday as requested.


Edited by stozzer123 - 10/6/12 at 9:02am
post #69 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauntere View Post

Yeah i have had that experience with Jack too. He is good at getting back with answers and help when required. stozzer123 have you had much of a listen ? I have had mine a couple of months now and am loving the sound. It continues to improve over many hours use. I think it's leveled out just recently. My 21 year old nephew had a listen the other day and was gobsmacked at how good it sounded. He had listened briefly when it was brand new and recognized an improvement.

Yeah i had a cheeky little listen but only to a few songs as I dont want to ding it up or anything if its going back.  Ill admit it sounds good and am interested in hearing the burn process once I hopefully get an exchange.

post #70 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by stozzer123 View Post

Are the photos not proof enough? i have a funny feeling about the way this is going.  However, as I said it just seems like a simple mistake/oversight but you seem to be taking this as a personal attack which I assure you it is not, there is no grudge held, if there was do you think i would have spent considerable money on such a player AFTER our c3 debate?  I simply want to get the best sq possible in one package and am willing to give all comers a chance.

 

The photos clearly show the issue and i can guarantee you i am terrible in photoshop if that is what is being implied.  To further add proof i will upload a video here later and as i said will send the player to you on Monday as requested.

 

 hi,Again.

 

We know our manufacturing processing. ROCOO P and Studo 3rd are different bacth of production. The back pannel OF Studio 3rd can't " unlucky" mixed with ROCOO P's. for the manufacturing time difference of them is over 2 months.

 

We know you have both of ROCOO And STUDIO ,and the back pannels of them can be easy removed for it is sticked.


Edited by hisound - 10/6/12 at 9:11am
post #71 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by stozzer123 View Post

Excuse me Jack, your tone is now what i would consider out of line, If I have a negative comment to make about a player I reserve the right to do so.  The rocoo P as I said was nothing special, the studio V hissed very load an my phones, as it stands the 3rd Aniversary sounds very good and i look forward to burning it in to see how it improves as you say, however I wont be doing that on a unit that is over priced at over $400 dolars and has the wrong back plate.  I intend to use this as my main player for a long time but if the time ever did come to sell the price would be severely diminished.

 

  My answer are:

1, You have make the mistakes to say ROCOO is 100  pounds expensive than C 3, it is not the truth.

 

2, The hiss level of STUDIO v is just the same level of C3, why do you not mention it?

 

3, The picture of the " wrong" pannel of STUDIO 3rd is " inversed" and foggy, if you want to complain something, why not post the really picture?

 

I will not say any more. thanks.

post #72 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisound View Post

 

 hi,Again.

 

We know our manufacturing processing. ROCOO P and Studo 3rd are different bacth of production. The back pannel OF Studio 3rd can't " unlucky" mixed with ROCOO P's. for the manufacturing time difference of them is over 2 months.

 

We know you have both of ROCOO And STUDIO ,and the back pannels of them can be easy removed for it is sticked.

Jack are you seriously accusing me of spending hundreds of pounds on your players and trying to con you or something costing myself a lot of money in the process?  I really really do not like where this is going.  Trust me I do not have spare money to perform anything like you are suggesting also if you re-read the c3 thread (and mods will confirm this in my pm's) the rocoo-p was sold a long time ago .  Is this some sort of get back/stich up for criticising the Rocoo P? why would I risk my money and reputation for something so trivial? And then why would i go on to compliment the Studio 3rds sound?  This is insulting and worrying   

 

I am going to contact some mods for reference in this matter and would be willing to send the thing through an intermediary to ensure it hasn't been (as you seem to be claiming) tampered with in any way,  and now because of this I would like conformation from you that if you do somehow come back and claim that I have tampered it (which I have 100% have not) you will return this defective player and you can watch me sell it at a momentous loss.

 

This conversation has thus been reported.  I am utterly shocked.

post #73 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisound View Post

 

  My answer are:

1, You have make the mistakes to say ROCOO is 100  pounds expensive than C 3, it is not the truth.

 

2, The hiss level of STUDIO v is just the same level of C3, why do you not mention it?

 

3, The picture of the " wrong" pannel of STUDIO 3rd is " inversed" and foggy, if you want to complain something, why not post the really picture?

 

I will not say any more. thanks.

INVERSED AND FOGGY?  ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I JUST POSTED 3 PHOTOS OF THE PLAYER THAT ARE NOT INVERSED (ASK ANYONE WITH A MACBOOK WHETHER OR NOT THE IPHOTO APPLICATION INVERSES THE IMAGE) FOGGY?  YOU MEAN THE REFLECTIVE BACK ON THE PLAYER THAT CATCHES GLARE?

 

THIS IS STARTING TO MAKE  SENSE NOW THAT YOU ARE POSTING ABOUT THE OTHER THREAD IN WHICH MODS DELETED YOUR POSTS NOT MINE.

post #74 of 118

post #75 of 118

OK, Let  your picture to tell something :

 

1,This is your firtst piture. Is this picture inversed?

 

2, at your first picture, there is no " Class A inside and 3rd Annversary" characters. That means your first picture was not really taken with the really player with so called " mistaken back pannel.

 

 


Edited by hisound - 10/6/12 at 10:13am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Impressions, Reviews & Discussion Thread