- 9 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Full size headphones for isolation under $80 Last post on 8/4/12 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for bass heavy headphones. Last post on 9/10/12 at 8:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- JVC HARX700 and Panasonic HTF600... Same drivers? Last post on 8/21/12 at 5:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- best headphones for a school bus Last post on 8/25/12 at 9:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones under 50$ (I need your help) Last post on 8/12/12 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
Hi, Head-fiers. This is my first post as a newbie in the forum. I will give a short introduction of myself. I am 18 years old currently studying in high-school. I love headphones because...
Build Quality: For something hand built, the overall build quality is quite good. Of course, it isn’t nearly as perfect as something from a plastic molding machine but it is far ahead from the...
Disclaimer: My only other good cans to compare these to are Beyerdynamics DT770 (250). I fully realize this review will be biased because of that. So please keep that in mind. This review is my...
Entry level headphone, 100~post #1 of 79/11/12 at 3:42pmThread StarterHi guys, this is another run of the mill recommendations thread. I'm a noob to all this and would like to buy an entry level set. My budget is around 100 dollars and I'm looking for some headphones that would sound great with hiphop. It is most likely going to be for home use, so isolation, cable length, all that doesn't take precedence. All I would like is something well built, durable, and has great sound quality. Thanks!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 79/11/12 at 4:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by bumaaka
Hi guys, this is another run of the mill recommendations thread. I'm a noob to all this and would like to buy an entry level set. My budget is around 100 dollars and I'm looking for some headphones that would sound great with hiphop. It is most likely going to be for home use, so isolation, cable length, all that doesn't take precedence. All I would like is something well built, durable, and has great sound quality. Thanks!
Headphones that match your criteria perfectly are the Numark Red Waves. 70 bucks and the bass is great for hip hop, they are durable, they have great sound quality and they are very well built, like a tank. I take mine everywhere. Try them for sure.post #3 of 79/11/12 at 4:25pmThread Starterpost #4 of 79/11/12 at 4:28pmpost #5 of 79/11/12 at 4:46pmThread Starterpost #6 of 79/11/12 at 4:55pmpost #7 of 79/11/12 at 5:03pmQuote:
JVC's sound great but they are BIG. Thats an issue if op is planning to use the headphones everywhere (not only for home listening)
- Entry level headphone, 100~
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 2197 Active Users (447 Members and 1750 Guests)
- › DX50 a new smaller DAP coming from iBasso. . .Specifications page... 4 seconds ago
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Review 28 seconds ago
- › The AKG K550 Appreciation/Discussion Thread! 38 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 48 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr - The tube rolling thread 2 minutes ago
- › Heir Audio 5.0 Impressions/Comparison/Review Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Balanced Mod 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X3 Thread. Full review:... 4 minutes ago
- › Just bought Beats Pro with the sole intention trying and then... 4 minutes ago
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe