- 9 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/12
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by System, 9/16/12
- productNumark RED WAVE Clean, powerful and comfortable headphones.tagged by System, 9/16/12
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by System, 9/16/12
- productUltrasone HFI-450tagged by System, 9/16/12
Related Forum Threads
- Full size headphones for isolation under $80 Last post on 8/4/12 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for bass heavy headphones. Last post on 9/10/12 at 8:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- JVC HARX700 and Panasonic HTF600... Same drivers? Last post on 8/21/12 at 5:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- best headphones for a school bus Last post on 8/25/12 at 9:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones under 50$ (I need your help) Last post on 8/12/12 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
Entry level headphone, 100~post #1 of 79/11/12 at 3:42pmThread StarterHi guys, this is another run of the mill recommendations thread. I'm a noob to all this and would like to buy an entry level set. My budget is around 100 dollars and I'm looking for some headphones that would sound great with hiphop. It is most likely going to be for home use, so isolation, cable length, all that doesn't take precedence. All I would like is something well built, durable, and has great sound quality. Thanks!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 79/11/12 at 4:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by bumaaka
Hi guys, this is another run of the mill recommendations thread. I'm a noob to all this and would like to buy an entry level set. My budget is around 100 dollars and I'm looking for some headphones that would sound great with hiphop. It is most likely going to be for home use, so isolation, cable length, all that doesn't take precedence. All I would like is something well built, durable, and has great sound quality. Thanks!
Headphones that match your criteria perfectly are the Numark Red Waves. 70 bucks and the bass is great for hip hop, they are durable, they have great sound quality and they are very well built, like a tank. I take mine everywhere. Try them for sure.post #3 of 79/11/12 at 4:25pmThread Starterpost #4 of 79/11/12 at 4:28pmpost #5 of 79/11/12 at 4:46pmThread Starterpost #6 of 79/11/12 at 4:55pmpost #7 of 79/11/12 at 5:03pmQuote:
JVC's sound great but they are BIG. Thats an issue if op is planning to use the headphones everywhere (not only for home listening)
- Entry level headphone, 100~
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3060 Active Users (445 Members and 2615 Guests)
- › Looking for smallest, least protruding IEM 36 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi Meet in Lawrence Kansas! 9/13/2014 10am in Lawrence... 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 1 minute ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 3 minutes ago
- › Good portable amplifier for Audio Technica ATH-M50? 4 minutes ago
- › Wyred4Sound DAC-2 [UK, EU] [Price Drop] 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-6 [UK, EU] [Price drop] 7 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)