- 9 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/12
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by System, 9/16/12
- productNumark RED WAVE Clean, powerful and comfortable headphones.tagged by System, 9/16/12
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by System, 9/16/12
- productUltrasone HFI-450tagged by System, 9/16/12
Related Forum Threads
- Full size headphones for isolation under $80 Last post on 8/4/12 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for bass heavy headphones. Last post on 9/10/12 at 8:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- JVC HARX700 and Panasonic HTF600... Same drivers? Last post on 8/21/12 at 5:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- best headphones for a school bus Last post on 8/25/12 at 9:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones under 50$ (I need your help) Last post on 8/12/12 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
Entry level headphone, 100~post #1 of 79/11/12 at 3:42pmThread StarterHi guys, this is another run of the mill recommendations thread. I'm a noob to all this and would like to buy an entry level set. My budget is around 100 dollars and I'm looking for some headphones that would sound great with hiphop. It is most likely going to be for home use, so isolation, cable length, all that doesn't take precedence. All I would like is something well built, durable, and has great sound quality. Thanks!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 79/11/12 at 4:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by bumaaka
Hi guys, this is another run of the mill recommendations thread. I'm a noob to all this and would like to buy an entry level set. My budget is around 100 dollars and I'm looking for some headphones that would sound great with hiphop. It is most likely going to be for home use, so isolation, cable length, all that doesn't take precedence. All I would like is something well built, durable, and has great sound quality. Thanks!
Headphones that match your criteria perfectly are the Numark Red Waves. 70 bucks and the bass is great for hip hop, they are durable, they have great sound quality and they are very well built, like a tank. I take mine everywhere. Try them for sure.post #3 of 79/11/12 at 4:25pmThread Starterpost #4 of 79/11/12 at 4:28pmpost #5 of 79/11/12 at 4:46pmThread Starterpost #6 of 79/11/12 at 4:55pmpost #7 of 79/11/12 at 5:03pmQuote:
JVC's sound great but they are BIG. Thats an issue if op is planning to use the headphones everywhere (not only for home listening)
- Entry level headphone, 100~
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3307 Active Users (569 Members and 2738 Guests)
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 56 seconds ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 1 minute ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 1 minute ago
- › post your grado mods.... 2 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 4 minutes ago
- › Fidelio X2 earpads glued to the headphone? + Thoughts on DACport Slim? 5 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Semi-Finals: Piper Lou-Renee v. Molly Pinto Madigan [Vote and get... 6 minutes ago
- › New high-end headphone amps: Vorzuge VorzAMPpure and VorzAMPduo... 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2