- 9 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/12
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by System, 9/16/12
- productNumark RED WAVE Clean, powerful and comfortable headphones.tagged by System, 9/16/12
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by System, 9/16/12
- productUltrasone HFI-450tagged by System, 9/16/12
Related Forum Threads
- Full size headphones for isolation under $80 Last post on 8/4/12 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for bass heavy headphones. Last post on 9/10/12 at 8:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- JVC HARX700 and Panasonic HTF600... Same drivers? Last post on 8/21/12 at 5:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- best headphones for a school bus Last post on 8/25/12 at 9:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones under 50$ (I need your help) Last post on 8/12/12 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction: Unfamiliar Territory A couple of years ago, I was telling my father-in-law about my audio and music hobby. He asked me if the equipment I had was made by "Pioneer, Sony" or...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the C1002, one of 1More's many hybrid offerings. The C1002 utilizes a single balanced armature and single dynamic driver to produce a...
This is the worse purchase i did in audio ever. RHA should be ashamed releasing such a poor quality product. And the audio press should be ashamed not to mention this is well below average ... I...
Preamble: Hidizs Technology (http://www.hidizs.com/) is a Chinese audio manufacturer (mainly digital audio players) that established in early 2014 and is based in Dongguan, China....
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONA fair bit of this review may borrow sections from my U6 review. The reason for this is that a lot of...
Entry level headphone, 100~post #1 of 79/11/12 at 3:42pmThread StarterHi guys, this is another run of the mill recommendations thread. I'm a noob to all this and would like to buy an entry level set. My budget is around 100 dollars and I'm looking for some headphones that would sound great with hiphop. It is most likely going to be for home use, so isolation, cable length, all that doesn't take precedence. All I would like is something well built, durable, and has great sound quality. Thanks!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 79/11/12 at 4:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by bumaaka
Hi guys, this is another run of the mill recommendations thread. I'm a noob to all this and would like to buy an entry level set. My budget is around 100 dollars and I'm looking for some headphones that would sound great with hiphop. It is most likely going to be for home use, so isolation, cable length, all that doesn't take precedence. All I would like is something well built, durable, and has great sound quality. Thanks!
Headphones that match your criteria perfectly are the Numark Red Waves. 70 bucks and the bass is great for hip hop, they are durable, they have great sound quality and they are very well built, like a tank. I take mine everywhere. Try them for sure.post #3 of 79/11/12 at 4:25pmThread Starterpost #4 of 79/11/12 at 4:28pmpost #5 of 79/11/12 at 4:46pmThread Starterpost #6 of 79/11/12 at 4:55pmpost #7 of 79/11/12 at 5:03pmQuote:
JVC's sound great but they are BIG. Thats an issue if op is planning to use the headphones everywhere (not only for home listening)
- Entry level headphone, 100~
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3533 Active Users (729 Members and 2804 Guests)
- › JVC FX850 3 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 10 seconds ago
- › New iRiver AK70 17 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 40 seconds ago
- › Listening fatigue 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica E70 1 minute ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 2 minutes ago
- › Need Help From AudioPhiles 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Lotoo's new product: Lotoo Paw Pico, a 27g ultra-portable music... 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-1 by maxh22
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by rebbi
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA MA750i by High-End-Addict
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by HiFiChris
- › 64 Audio U10 by Brooko
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by noobandroid
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...