- 9 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/12
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by System, 9/16/12
- productNumark RED WAVE Clean, powerful and comfortable headphones.tagged by System, 9/16/12
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by System, 9/16/12
- productUltrasone HFI-450tagged by System, 9/16/12
Related Forum Threads
- Full size headphones for isolation under $80 Last post on 8/4/12 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for bass heavy headphones. Last post on 9/10/12 at 8:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- JVC HARX700 and Panasonic HTF600... Same drivers? Last post on 8/21/12 at 5:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- best headphones for a school bus Last post on 8/25/12 at 9:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones under 50$ (I need your help) Last post on 8/12/12 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
Entry level headphone, 100~post #1 of 79/11/12 at 3:42pmThread StarterHi guys, this is another run of the mill recommendations thread. I'm a noob to all this and would like to buy an entry level set. My budget is around 100 dollars and I'm looking for some headphones that would sound great with hiphop. It is most likely going to be for home use, so isolation, cable length, all that doesn't take precedence. All I would like is something well built, durable, and has great sound quality. Thanks!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 79/11/12 at 4:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by bumaaka
Hi guys, this is another run of the mill recommendations thread. I'm a noob to all this and would like to buy an entry level set. My budget is around 100 dollars and I'm looking for some headphones that would sound great with hiphop. It is most likely going to be for home use, so isolation, cable length, all that doesn't take precedence. All I would like is something well built, durable, and has great sound quality. Thanks!
Headphones that match your criteria perfectly are the Numark Red Waves. 70 bucks and the bass is great for hip hop, they are durable, they have great sound quality and they are very well built, like a tank. I take mine everywhere. Try them for sure.post #3 of 79/11/12 at 4:25pmThread Starterpost #4 of 79/11/12 at 4:28pmpost #5 of 79/11/12 at 4:46pmThread Starterpost #6 of 79/11/12 at 4:55pmpost #7 of 79/11/12 at 5:03pmQuote:
JVC's sound great but they are BIG. Thats an issue if op is planning to use the headphones everywhere (not only for home listening)
- Entry level headphone, 100~
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2224 Active Users (416 Members and 1808 Guests)
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 44 seconds ago
- › The foobar2000 help thread. Got problems or questions? Ask here! 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for gaming and music for under 150 AUD 6 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 6 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › NewOpto KH - 01 headphone portable amp at Fujiya Avic 2014 Show 10 minutes ago
- › HD600 cable upgrade - worth it? 10 minutes ago
- › Grado SR125/i/e Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)