Dark Souls II footage gone live. Dat Dragon Castle
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for COMFORTABLE Audiophile grade headphones Last post on 4/18/14 at 7:07am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014 - Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 10:26 am in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Basically im becoming less of a basshead.Interested in srh440.comparable to these sets? Last post on 3/22/14 at 7:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrading Koss amp Last post on 3/20/14 at 12:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
The review will comming soon
I used these for about three months at my desk at work. The left side went out in that short time. They were great while they lasted.
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 660post #9886 of 214524/10/13 at 12:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9887 of 214524/10/13 at 1:08pmpost #9888 of 214524/10/13 at 3:10pmpost #9889 of 214524/10/13 at 5:26pmpost #9890 of 214524/10/13 at 5:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by 333jeffery
Portal 3 teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGVlVwUyhA
Hahaha, I figured Valve would post it to their own youtube channel if anything like that was happening.
So I figured I'd check, and instead I found this...
MuppetFace, I think you need this guarding your headphone cache.post #9891 of 214524/10/13 at 6:34pmpost #9892 of 214524/10/13 at 6:41pmpost #9893 of 214524/10/13 at 6:42pm
Seems like I'll be getting a JKSPDIF MK3 in the near-future which will be for either my primary or secondary rig depending on whether or not it can beat the Stello U3/Aqvox combo I currently have going into my NAD M51. So yeah, that's kind of exciting!
Also waiting on a Sega Genesis flashcart I ordered.post #9894 of 214524/10/13 at 7:02pmpost #9895 of 214524/10/13 at 7:07pmpost #9896 of 214524/10/13 at 7:09pm
I have been listening to this a lot lately. I haven't heard anybody wring out a simple chord progression this thoroughly in a while. Heavenly.post #9897 of 214524/10/13 at 7:24pmpost #9898 of 214524/10/13 at 7:31pm
just got bach from a 1-2 hour practice section ): I've heard of her before somewhere. Not sure if it was via youtube (probably) or school or some place. I'll check out her playing later. Only female that I've listened and have liked so far is Midori.
Otherwise... time to complete the memorization of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAjq2fAHcfw&playnext=1&list=PL251504911E0B5386post #9899 of 214524/10/13 at 8:58pm
I've always wanted to own at least one thing from B&O.
I think this could be it:post #9900 of 214524/10/13 at 9:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by a_recording
I've always wanted to own at least one thing from B&O.
I think this could be it:
they look quite wonderful
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 seconds ago
- › D marc0's Journal: My Head-fi Journey (NEW: Sony XBA H3 Review and... 37 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Story of a New Reviewer: kimvictor 2 minutes ago
- › ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro 2 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 3 minutes ago
- › Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Halide Design DAC HD by Zuqi
- › Sony MDR-ZX-700 by PurelyNicole
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude