Dark Souls II footage gone live. Dat Dragon Castle
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014 - Impressions Thread Last post on 4/12/14 at 4:37pm in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Basically im becoming less of a basshead.Interested in srh440.comparable to these sets? Last post on 3/22/14 at 7:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrading Koss amp Last post on 3/20/14 at 12:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Should I buy Denon D2000 (+ compared with Fidelio X1)? Last post on 3/21/14 at 3:23am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
These earbuds were my first "serious" earbuds and they dissapointed me pretty soon. Everything was perfect until one morning I went out plugged them in and found that the cable was disconnected...
This is my first review, but I will try to make it fast and straight to the point. I just received the HD580s from ebay, and before I bought them I did some research and found out these have...
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 660post #9886 of 213924/10/13 at 12:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9887 of 213924/10/13 at 1:08pmpost #9888 of 213924/10/13 at 3:10pmpost #9889 of 213924/10/13 at 5:26pmpost #9890 of 213924/10/13 at 5:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by 333jeffery
Portal 3 teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGVlVwUyhA
Hahaha, I figured Valve would post it to their own youtube channel if anything like that was happening.
So I figured I'd check, and instead I found this...
MuppetFace, I think you need this guarding your headphone cache.post #9891 of 213924/10/13 at 6:34pmpost #9892 of 213924/10/13 at 6:41pmpost #9893 of 213924/10/13 at 6:42pm
Seems like I'll be getting a JKSPDIF MK3 in the near-future which will be for either my primary or secondary rig depending on whether or not it can beat the Stello U3/Aqvox combo I currently have going into my NAD M51. So yeah, that's kind of exciting!
Also waiting on a Sega Genesis flashcart I ordered.post #9894 of 213924/10/13 at 7:02pmpost #9895 of 213924/10/13 at 7:07pmpost #9896 of 213924/10/13 at 7:09pm
I have been listening to this a lot lately. I haven't heard anybody wring out a simple chord progression this thoroughly in a while. Heavenly.post #9897 of 213924/10/13 at 7:24pmpost #9898 of 213924/10/13 at 7:31pm
just got bach from a 1-2 hour practice section ): I've heard of her before somewhere. Not sure if it was via youtube (probably) or school or some place. I'll check out her playing later. Only female that I've listened and have liked so far is Midori.
Otherwise... time to complete the memorization of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAjq2fAHcfw&playnext=1&list=PL251504911E0B5386post #9899 of 213924/10/13 at 8:58pm
I've always wanted to own at least one thing from B&O.
I think this could be it:post #9900 of 213924/10/13 at 9:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by a_recording
I've always wanted to own at least one thing from B&O.
I think this could be it:
they look quite wonderful
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 4 seconds ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 24 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › great portable bundle - Sony f886, 2 x lods, fiio e12 1 minute ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 4 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob