Dark Souls II footage gone live. Dat Dragon Castle
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me decide!! HipHop/RAP BASS LOVER!! Last post on 12/3/13 at 11:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- entry level Bassy headphones Last post on 11/9/13 at 1:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB/LF: Koss ESP950 Last post on 11/5/13 at 11:34am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Best headphones under 150 for Rock, Grunge, Punk, etc? Last post on 11/9/13 at 8:52am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe better...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 660post #9886 of 199424/10/13 at 12:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9887 of 199424/10/13 at 1:08pmpost #9888 of 199424/10/13 at 3:10pmpost #9889 of 199424/10/13 at 5:26pmpost #9890 of 199424/10/13 at 5:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by 333jeffery
Portal 3 teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGVlVwUyhA
Hahaha, I figured Valve would post it to their own youtube channel if anything like that was happening.
So I figured I'd check, and instead I found this...
MuppetFace, I think you need this guarding your headphone cache.post #9891 of 199424/10/13 at 6:34pmpost #9892 of 199424/10/13 at 6:41pmpost #9893 of 199424/10/13 at 6:42pm
Seems like I'll be getting a JKSPDIF MK3 in the near-future which will be for either my primary or secondary rig depending on whether or not it can beat the Stello U3/Aqvox combo I currently have going into my NAD M51. So yeah, that's kind of exciting!
Also waiting on a Sega Genesis flashcart I ordered.post #9894 of 199424/10/13 at 7:02pmpost #9895 of 199424/10/13 at 7:07pmpost #9896 of 199424/10/13 at 7:09pm
I have been listening to this a lot lately. I haven't heard anybody wring out a simple chord progression this thoroughly in a while. Heavenly.post #9897 of 199424/10/13 at 7:24pmpost #9898 of 199424/10/13 at 7:31pm
just got bach from a 1-2 hour practice section ): I've heard of her before somewhere. Not sure if it was via youtube (probably) or school or some place. I'll check out her playing later. Only female that I've listened and have liked so far is Midori.
Otherwise... time to complete the memorization of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAjq2fAHcfw&playnext=1&list=PL251504911E0B5386post #9899 of 199424/10/13 at 8:58pm
I've always wanted to own at least one thing from B&O.
I think this could be it:post #9900 of 199424/10/13 at 9:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by a_recording
I've always wanted to own at least one thing from B&O.
I think this could be it:
they look quite wonderful
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 24 seconds ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 49 seconds ago
- › Beyer DT1350 CC Facelift 59 seconds ago
- › Heir 4.Ai 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 1 minute ago
- › [WTB] AK100 in Mint/very good condition 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi