Dark Souls II footage gone live. Dat Dragon Castle
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- IC: BNIB Koss ESP950 Last post on Yesterday at 2:24 pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- dt 770pro or 990 Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me decide!! HipHop/RAP BASS LOVER!! Last post on 12/3/13 at 11:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- entry level Bassy headphones Last post on 11/9/13 at 1:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 660post #9886 of 200184/10/13 at 12:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9887 of 200184/10/13 at 1:08pmpost #9888 of 200184/10/13 at 3:10pmpost #9889 of 200184/10/13 at 5:26pmpost #9890 of 200184/10/13 at 5:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by 333jeffery
Portal 3 teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGVlVwUyhA
Hahaha, I figured Valve would post it to their own youtube channel if anything like that was happening.
So I figured I'd check, and instead I found this...
MuppetFace, I think you need this guarding your headphone cache.post #9891 of 200184/10/13 at 6:34pmpost #9892 of 200184/10/13 at 6:41pmpost #9893 of 200184/10/13 at 6:42pm
Seems like I'll be getting a JKSPDIF MK3 in the near-future which will be for either my primary or secondary rig depending on whether or not it can beat the Stello U3/Aqvox combo I currently have going into my NAD M51. So yeah, that's kind of exciting!
Also waiting on a Sega Genesis flashcart I ordered.post #9894 of 200184/10/13 at 7:02pmpost #9895 of 200184/10/13 at 7:07pmpost #9896 of 200184/10/13 at 7:09pm
I have been listening to this a lot lately. I haven't heard anybody wring out a simple chord progression this thoroughly in a while. Heavenly.post #9897 of 200184/10/13 at 7:24pmpost #9898 of 200184/10/13 at 7:31pm
just got bach from a 1-2 hour practice section ): I've heard of her before somewhere. Not sure if it was via youtube (probably) or school or some place. I'll check out her playing later. Only female that I've listened and have liked so far is Midori.
Otherwise... time to complete the memorization of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAjq2fAHcfw&playnext=1&list=PL251504911E0B5386post #9899 of 200184/10/13 at 8:58pm
I've always wanted to own at least one thing from B&O.
I think this could be it:post #9900 of 200184/10/13 at 9:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by a_recording
I've always wanted to own at least one thing from B&O.
I think this could be it:
they look quite wonderful
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 13 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 29 seconds ago
- › FS: New model Sennheiser HD 650 (Silver drivers). Perfect condition... 1 minute ago
- › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like... 1 minute ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › electronic cigarette-fi 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Analog Paper^2 Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe