I've got a Blue Hawaii SE coming my way. I put my deposit on it like October / November. Current estimates for shipping are April / May, but I'm not getting my hopes up since sourcing parts can take a while (Justin has a lot of them already, but still needs a few more bits and pieces I believe). Also there have been a few setbacks: the metal sample came back and wasn't cutting it, so he's going to have to source new metal for the enclosures.
Also he's planning on combining the 3rd and 4th runs now... which is... interesting. Not sure how that's going to work for folks like me who are in the 3rd run, but it should make for a shorter wait time for those in the 4th.
If I get the BHSE by the summer, I'll be pleasantly surprised. And quite happy.