You guys are playing with fire, you know that right?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me decide!! HipHop/RAP BASS LOVER!! Last post on 12/3/13 at 11:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- entry level Bassy headphones Last post on 11/9/13 at 1:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB/LF: Koss ESP950 Last post on 11/5/13 at 11:34am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Best headphones under 150 for Rock, Grunge, Punk, etc? Last post on 11/9/13 at 8:52am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
*Review to come*
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 523post #7831 of 199353/11/13 at 12:16am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7832 of 199353/11/13 at 12:17ampost #7833 of 199353/11/13 at 12:28ampost #7834 of 199353/11/13 at 12:29amQuote:
Why, that the nicest thing you've ever said to me...post #7835 of 199353/11/13 at 12:55ampost #7836 of 199353/11/13 at 2:00am
So, I took one of my infamous pauses from head-fi, or internet actually, this weekend. To be more with my family and get IRL things done. It was well needed, and it did good to my soul and my overall well being.Quote:Originally Posted by MuppetFace
I've decided on the first theme for our "mixtape" project:
Either as a lyrical theme, an actual structural feature of the song, or both. Be creative. It can be an interesting rhythmic pattern, lyrics about the seasons, falling into the same situations, obsessions, etc.
Oh yes. Monotonic repetitive music is something I have a deep love for, and I have quite a few to choose from. I think I know what to submit, but I won't do that until later tonight or tomorrow. Posting from work, so it's probably not a good idea to sit here all day.
As for deadline/timeframe, my suggestion was one week, but really, it's depending on what MF has to say and how things go with us. I just don't like the idea of stressing it, nor do I like the idea of drawing it out more than necessary.
Edited by Coq de Combat - 3/11/13 at 2:02ampost #7837 of 199353/11/13 at 2:05ampost #7838 of 199353/11/13 at 2:27amQuote:post #7839 of 199353/11/13 at 2:31ampost #7840 of 199353/11/13 at 2:47ampost #7841 of 199353/11/13 at 5:43amThread Starter
You, me, and my students.Quote:
Steak with scrambled eggs is one of my favorite things to have for breakfast, but it's one of those "once in a blue moon" things. Firstly because of my IBS, and secondly because it's a hassle to make.
....I guess you could say it's a pain in the ass in more ways than one. *Rimshot*
I've been told I'm weird for eating my eggs with Tabasco or ketchup.Quote:
There are so many variables with IEMs tho... more than fullsized headphones, too. I almost feel like there's a mysticism about it all when I'm in more fanciful states of mind.Quote:
I was thinking by the end of this week or the weekend. So 'bout a week give or take.Quote:
It's a great film. Probably their best since The Man Who Wasn't There in my opinion. Also Javier Bardem is great.Quote:
I've auditioned the prototype build of the Liquid Gold earlier this year, and I was quite impressed. Could very well qualify as the finest solid state amplifier I've ever heard, easily surpassing my former B22 and Phonitor. Talking to Alex about it, the unit I heard may have even had some issues that are now fixed, apparently making the amp sound even better than before. If that's the case then it's really shaping up to be something special.
I'm not that familiar with the Liquid Fire, but some folks I know feel it's merely decent and not spectacular with certain headphones. The new version due out later this year will probably improve on it substantially from what I'm seeing. On the other hand the Liquid Lightning and Glass are phenomenal amps in my humble opinion.
Speaking of, I'll be auditioning the new version of the LL soon. I'm hoping I don't hear any difference between it and my older version. For obvious reasons.
Also a big thank you to those of you who have submitted tracks for the first mixtape. I may whip up a few more myself in the coming days. Thank you to jgray for managing everything so far. Thank you to CdC for coming up with the idea in the first place.
I've been enjoying your submissions and look forward to hearing (and reading) whatever else comes down the line this week.post #7842 of 199353/11/13 at 7:10amI'm about to get some breakfast and take off for work. I did a quick check on my 4A tracking and the silly things still haven't moved from the status of import scan which appeared early Saturday morning. Watch, it's probably going to take forever for my package to be delivered. I'll probably not receive them today.post #7843 of 199353/11/13 at 7:24amThread Starter
Speaking of shipping, the postal service claims they attempted to deliver my FitEar F111 this past Saturday afternoon. I was home at the time, plus they didn't leave a packing slip, so I'm thinking they just didn't feel like delivering it. They've done this many times in the past: claim no one was home when they didn't even try to deliver it. So I went to the post office this morning and picked them up in person.
IIRC, I placed my order for the F111 last November (2012). It's taken this long due to shortages and delays from FitEar's redesigns. I don't think I've waited so long for IEMs before, either universal or custom.post #7844 of 199353/11/13 at 7:34amQuote:
Well, ketchup is questionable, but eggs are nearly the only thing I can stand to put Tobasco sauce on. That and dark greens. It's too vinegary a hot sauce for much else.
(Speaking of irritability and bowels, what is with the butt-obsession that so many hot sauce companies have? The joke is funny once, and now they've got to run a food company named after the backside. Why did they do that?)post #7845 of 199353/11/13 at 8:41amQuote:In my opinion, the problem when it takes so long is that you are not sure you want them anymore...I am quite cyclical in my envies so I hate waiting so long....so scared the se5 will take forever... And by the way thanks a lot for the feedback on the liquid gold. I m waiting for us to get a bigger appartment with dedicated space for audio before investing in such equipment.Originally Posted by MuppetFace
Speaking of shipping, tihe postal service claims they attempted to deliver my FitEar F111 this past Saturday afternoon. I was home at the time, plus they didn't leave a packing slip, so I'm thinking they just didn't feel like delivering it. They've done this many times in the past: claim no one was home when they didn't even try to deliver it. So I went to the post office this morning and picked them up in person.
IIRC, I placed my order for the F111 last November (2012). It's taken this long due to shortages and delays from FitEar's redesigns. I don't think I've waited so long for IEMs before, either universal or custom.
Edited by Mimouille - 3/11/13 at 8:48am
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Review: JDS Labs O2 (Black edition) + O2/ODAC discussion 15 seconds ago
- › THE INTRUDER by RSA. balanced dac/amp. . 1st listening impressions... 31 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 40 seconds ago
- › WTB Sony MDR 7550 / 800ST 54 seconds ago
- › Re shell shure 353 red 1 minute ago
- › Best over ear headphones under $150 with decent sound and sound... 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 1 minute ago
- › ath-m50s now what 2 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 3 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Logitech UE 6000 by HeretixAevum
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi