Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 439

post #6571 of 21391
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Seriously? Even the white lettering? These things are great! lol

What's March's theme? Can I use my amazing avatar I'm wearing right now for it?

Exactly the same. lol.

 

theme = *resident thread owner* March I think. Always has to alliterate. Ssshh, if anyone asks I said nothing.


Edited by TwinQY - 2/21/13 at 10:37pm
post #6572 of 21391
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Exactly the same. lol.

 

theme = *resident thread owner* March. Always has to alliterate. Ssshh, if anyone asks I said nothing.

 

I'm looking forward to being entertained. 

post #6573 of 21391
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Exactly the same. lol.

 

theme = *resident thread owner* March I think. Always has to alliterate. Ssshh, if anyone asks I said nothing.

 

Dang it, I thought you were numbers for a second. You guys need to quit swapping your avatars up so much. They already look pretty much the same as each other anyway...

post #6574 of 21391
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Dang it, I thought you were numbers for a second. You guys need to quit swapping your avatars up so much. They already look pretty much the same as each other anyway...

 

Don't you dare say sica and tiffa are they same.

post #6575 of 21391
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Dang it, I thought you were numbers for a second. You guys need to quit swapping your avatars up so much. They already look pretty much the same as each other anyway...

< need to quit swapping your avatars up so much

< quit swapping your avatars

< swap avatars

okay.

 

And for your information, we look nothing alike, hmpff.

post #6576 of 21391
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Seriously? Even the white lettering? These things are great! lol

What's March's theme? Can I use my amazing avatar I'm wearing right now for it?

Exactly the same. lol.

 

theme = *resident thread owner* March I think. Always has to alliterate. Ssshh, if anyone asks I said nothing.

Tilpo's current avatar then will bring warmth and laughter...

post #6577 of 21391
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

< need to quit swapping your avatars up so much

< quit swapping your avatars

< swap avatars

okay.

 

And for your information, we look nothing alike, hmpff.

 

x2.

post #6578 of 21391
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

 


Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

I'll stand with you in solidarity. The Silent One hasn't eaten meat in several years...no cravings either.

Must be eating synthetic meat made from soy!

Only part-time. My family's from NOLA, I'll never give up Seafood! wink_face.gif

post #6579 of 21391
Thread Starter 

I was eating some pita chips, and the edge of one stabbed me in the gums. Ow ow ow ow. Hurts like a mofo. I had to apply some Oragel (benzocane) it hurt so much. Only I apparently suck at applying local anesthetics, so now my whole mouth is numb. I'm drooling like a moron.

post #6580 of 21391
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

I was eating some pita chips, and the edge of one stabbed me in the gums. Ow ow ow ow. Hurts like a mofo. I had to apply some Oragel (benzocane) it hurt so much. Only I apparently suck at applying local anesthetics, so now my whole mouth is numb. I'm drooling like a moron.

 

Sounds attractive. I can't stand snacks like that to be honest. They taste fine but I get dehydrated so quickly. But I'm used to decent amounts of hydration daily, I probably go through 3-4 quarts of water a day. (or whatever 4 full tanks of a brita counts as)


Edited by 28980 - 2/21/13 at 11:14pm
post #6581 of 21391
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

I was eating some pita chips, and the edge of one stabbed me in the gums. Ow ow ow ow. Hurts like a mofo. I had to apply some Oragel (benzocane) it hurt so much. Only I apparently suck at applying local anesthetics, so now my whole mouth is numb. I'm drooling like a moron.


Doritos can be quite aggressive if not properly tamed.

post #6582 of 21391
I actually identify people more by their avatars than by their usernames on this thread. Aside from a couple choice people, if you change your avvie, I can't remmeber to attribute all your old avatar posts with your new ones. I'll recognize the name probably, but I won't be able to remember your posting style or past posts ^_^ haha
post #6583 of 21391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


Doritos can be quite aggressive if not properly tamed.

 

 

 

 

evil_smiley.gif

post #6584 of 21391
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

I was eating some pita chips, and the edge of one stabbed me in the gums. Ow ow ow ow. Hurts like a mofo. I had to apply some Oragel (benzocane) it hurt so much. Only I apparently suck at applying local anesthetics, so now my whole mouth is numb. I'm drooling like a moron.

LOL

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

Only part-time. My family's from NOLA, I'll never give up Seafood! wink_face.gif

Ah, alright. Can't eat shrimp though. I just don't like it for some reason. 

post #6585 of 21391
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_recording View Post

 

*cat hiss*

 

KFC is awesome. In Australia anyway. At least, the KFC in the middle of the city that gets intense amounts of traffic and a lot of Asian customers so they always have Hot n Spicy.

 

Unrelated: I might see if I can wander to the Audio Technica longue in the city today and fiangle my way into a discounted AD900X which I can do a review on vs the MA900.

How much was the AD900x? might go there tommorow with a friend (since he wants some new headphones.....)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2