- 645 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Location: NERV
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- IC: BNIB Koss ESP950 Last post on Today at 2:24 pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- dt 770pro or 990 Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me decide!! HipHop/RAP BASS LOVER!! Last post on 12/3/13 at 11:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- entry level Bassy headphones Last post on 11/9/13 at 1:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
Sound Quality Straight out of the box, it sounded great, pretty much like the original CAL!. I’ve done over 100 hours of burn-in. DAC is FiiO E10. As I mentioned in one of the posts, it reminded...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 375post #5611 of 200182/6/13 at 12:31amThat is so bad.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5612 of 200182/6/13 at 12:48amQuote:
The coincidences this world throws at me day by day is baffling...
Using my superior imagination I still can voice all that while the video is muted. Just as funny.Quote:Originally Posted by DigitalFreak
Hey ardegee, check out what my buddy is up to. I've heard his mods in the past and his stuff sounds pretty good.
In other newsQuote:WTF.....how did they know MF was my audio gear sensei?!?!?!?!?!digitalfreak will star in: My sensei is a lesbian and my cat is a trap!?
Again, the coincidences the world throws at me...post #5613 of 200182/6/13 at 1:11amQuote:
Barging in a little bit here...
Sleeping in class? I'm too busy browsing head-fi on my ipad to pay sleep in class. Of course, i try my best to lay low and not get caught. Not sure if it's a blessing or a curse that my school hasn't blocked head-fi yet.post #5614 of 200182/6/13 at 1:34ampost #5615 of 200182/6/13 at 4:32ampost #5616 of 200182/6/13 at 6:18ampost #5617 of 200182/6/13 at 1:04pm
I'm playing DS3, and so far, it's been a glitch-fest. Some of the cutscenes hang-up, and for some strange reason the autosave doesn't want to cooperate with me. I hope it gets smoother as I go...post #5618 of 200182/6/13 at 1:47pmListening to TGS Podcast live right now, TotalBiscuit said that Fire Emblem Awakening is the killer app for the 3DS for hardcore gamers (or for gamers that doesn't care much for Nintendo main franchise e.g. Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, etc.). Looking around for info on 3DS region lock, I am sad that it is. Still aiming to get the XL one though, but now I really need to think from which region I have to import from when I went back to Malaysia later this summer.post #5619 of 200182/6/13 at 2:12pmAlso this musical experience from yesterday or so:
I think I've alluded on this thread that I was in Istanbul for the past week. Well regarding that, on the way to Munich from Istanbul for a connecting flight to Moscow later in the evening, it was around like 1500 hrs above the skies of a German countryside, on an approach vector to Munich airport, when Jinrui's full ED (embedded below) hit the middle point. At that time, my plane was flying over some mountain ranges and, I swear... this is the most beautiful combination of music and real life.
And then all the other remixes of the same song came up... I just stared out of the window, at that kind of view for 15 minutes. The best part? The last 5 minutes before I broke of my staring, the instruments-only version came up.
At that time it actually felt as if the songs were made, nay, destined for just this moment. Just remembered to look at the translated lyrics, and it's exactly how I felt at that moment.
For context, this anime is the tale of a human UN officer in a post-apocalyptic, peaceful Earth. Another stellar anime that i highly recommend to anyone that wants the contrast of the dire situation that humans are going to be extinct delivered in colorful pastel style, with dark humor.post #5620 of 200182/6/13 at 2:58pmQuote:
>:0 eve is in the thread too?! I thought it was just me n jgraypost #5621 of 200182/6/13 at 3:10pmpost #5622 of 200182/6/13 at 3:14pmpost #5623 of 200182/6/13 at 3:15pmpost #5624 of 200182/6/13 at 3:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by jgray91
Listening to TGS Podcast live right now, TotalBiscuit said that Fire Emblem Awakening is the killer app for the 3DS for hardcore gamers (or for gamers that doesn't care much for Nintendo main franchise e.g. Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, etc.). Looking around for info on 3DS region lock, I am sad that it is. Still aiming to get the XL one though, but now I really need to think from which region I have to import from when I went back to Malaysia later this summer.
IIRC us in S.E. Asia get the US nintendo systems and games. I've bought wii games from the US, the Philippines and Singapore and they all worked fine so maybe you can look it up.post #5625 of 200182/6/13 at 6:11pm
maybe. Figured there was a CD player n a pre-amp/amp w/ a headphone jack. AD2000x is a maybe. Haven't seen much on it D: probably because I haven't bee searching the forum.
Surprised the sr009's price went down to 3.5k lol
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 2 minutes ago
- › TDK IE800 Dual High-Performance Dynamic Micro-Drivers IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Sunglass-Fi? 3 minutes ago
- › Frequencies, Hertz-es, Ohm-ses..tired of them ? Visit the FUN... 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 7 minutes ago
- › in search of a cheap and easy to build cmoy 7 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Magni Headphone Amplifier 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi