- 645 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Location: NERV
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- dt 770pro or 990 Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me decide!! HipHop/RAP BASS LOVER!! Last post on 12/3/13 at 11:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- entry level Bassy headphones Last post on 11/9/13 at 1:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB/LF: Koss ESP950 Last post on 11/5/13 at 11:34am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
I had my C435 for nearly 3 months now. The waiting period to obtain them was significantly short of 3 weeks. I knew of this pair of custom through a friend of mine. I wasn't convinced on how...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
I started this review with the intention of pointing out the things I don't like about it, but man, there really isn't much I don't love about these. Out of the box they sound very thin and...
It does a good job as a DAC for my starving student amp. Eventually, I will probably upgrade but it works well enough. It is nice that it powers off of USB and doesn't take up tons of space.
The review is based on the stock pads, not based on the upgraded velour pads. The only problem with the sound quality is a weird color in the upper mids, around vocal range. This is due to the...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 375post #5611 of 199632/6/13 at 12:31amThat is so bad.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5612 of 199632/6/13 at 12:48amQuote:
The coincidences this world throws at me day by day is baffling...
Using my superior imagination I still can voice all that while the video is muted. Just as funny.Quote:Originally Posted by DigitalFreak
Hey ardegee, check out what my buddy is up to. I've heard his mods in the past and his stuff sounds pretty good.
In other newsQuote:WTF.....how did they know MF was my audio gear sensei?!?!?!?!?!digitalfreak will star in: My sensei is a lesbian and my cat is a trap!?
Again, the coincidences the world throws at me...post #5613 of 199632/6/13 at 1:11amQuote:
Barging in a little bit here...
Sleeping in class? I'm too busy browsing head-fi on my ipad to pay sleep in class. Of course, i try my best to lay low and not get caught. Not sure if it's a blessing or a curse that my school hasn't blocked head-fi yet.post #5614 of 199632/6/13 at 1:34ampost #5615 of 199632/6/13 at 4:32ampost #5616 of 199632/6/13 at 6:18ampost #5617 of 199632/6/13 at 1:04pm
I'm playing DS3, and so far, it's been a glitch-fest. Some of the cutscenes hang-up, and for some strange reason the autosave doesn't want to cooperate with me. I hope it gets smoother as I go...post #5618 of 199632/6/13 at 1:47pmListening to TGS Podcast live right now, TotalBiscuit said that Fire Emblem Awakening is the killer app for the 3DS for hardcore gamers (or for gamers that doesn't care much for Nintendo main franchise e.g. Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, etc.). Looking around for info on 3DS region lock, I am sad that it is. Still aiming to get the XL one though, but now I really need to think from which region I have to import from when I went back to Malaysia later this summer.post #5619 of 199632/6/13 at 2:12pmAlso this musical experience from yesterday or so:
I think I've alluded on this thread that I was in Istanbul for the past week. Well regarding that, on the way to Munich from Istanbul for a connecting flight to Moscow later in the evening, it was around like 1500 hrs above the skies of a German countryside, on an approach vector to Munich airport, when Jinrui's full ED (embedded below) hit the middle point. At that time, my plane was flying over some mountain ranges and, I swear... this is the most beautiful combination of music and real life.
And then all the other remixes of the same song came up... I just stared out of the window, at that kind of view for 15 minutes. The best part? The last 5 minutes before I broke of my staring, the instruments-only version came up.
At that time it actually felt as if the songs were made, nay, destined for just this moment. Just remembered to look at the translated lyrics, and it's exactly how I felt at that moment.
For context, this anime is the tale of a human UN officer in a post-apocalyptic, peaceful Earth. Another stellar anime that i highly recommend to anyone that wants the contrast of the dire situation that humans are going to be extinct delivered in colorful pastel style, with dark humor.post #5620 of 199632/6/13 at 2:58pmQuote:
>:0 eve is in the thread too?! I thought it was just me n jgraypost #5621 of 199632/6/13 at 3:10pmpost #5622 of 199632/6/13 at 3:14pmpost #5623 of 199632/6/13 at 3:15pmpost #5624 of 199632/6/13 at 3:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by jgray91
Listening to TGS Podcast live right now, TotalBiscuit said that Fire Emblem Awakening is the killer app for the 3DS for hardcore gamers (or for gamers that doesn't care much for Nintendo main franchise e.g. Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, etc.). Looking around for info on 3DS region lock, I am sad that it is. Still aiming to get the XL one though, but now I really need to think from which region I have to import from when I went back to Malaysia later this summer.
IIRC us in S.E. Asia get the US nintendo systems and games. I've bought wii games from the US, the Philippines and Singapore and they all worked fine so maybe you can look it up.post #5625 of 199632/6/13 at 6:11pm
maybe. Figured there was a CD player n a pre-amp/amp w/ a headphone jack. AD2000x is a maybe. Haven't seen much on it D: probably because I haven't bee searching the forum.
Surprised the sr009's price went down to 3.5k lol
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › SilverFi D-2 vs.Oyaide DR-510 Digital cables & SilverFi Spirit SG... 50 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Do I need an amp for Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250? 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Magni + Modi combo WANT TO BUY 3 minutes ago
- › LA7000 - Denon D7000 with Lawton Cups and high end balanced cable 4 minutes ago
- › Bandcamp promotion thread 5 minutes ago
- › [Impression] FiiO E10 6 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 7 minutes ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 7 minutes ago
- › [Review] Sennheiser IE800: Appreciation, Frustration and a bunch of... 7 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by TheLastDevil
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi