- 657 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Location: NERV
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for COMFORTABLE Audiophile grade headphones Last post on Yesterday at 7:07 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014 - Impressions Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:34 am in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Basically im becoming less of a basshead.Interested in srh440.comparable to these sets? Last post on 3/22/14 at 7:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrading Koss amp Last post on 3/20/14 at 12:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 375post #5611 of 214162/6/13 at 12:31amThat is so bad.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5612 of 214162/6/13 at 12:48amQuote:
The coincidences this world throws at me day by day is baffling...
Using my superior imagination I still can voice all that while the video is muted. Just as funny.Quote:Originally Posted by DigitalFreak
Hey ardegee, check out what my buddy is up to. I've heard his mods in the past and his stuff sounds pretty good.
In other newsQuote:WTF.....how did they know MF was my audio gear sensei?!?!?!?!?!digitalfreak will star in: My sensei is a lesbian and my cat is a trap!?
Again, the coincidences the world throws at me...post #5613 of 214162/6/13 at 1:11amQuote:
Barging in a little bit here...
Sleeping in class? I'm too busy browsing head-fi on my ipad to pay sleep in class. Of course, i try my best to lay low and not get caught. Not sure if it's a blessing or a curse that my school hasn't blocked head-fi yet.post #5614 of 214162/6/13 at 1:34ampost #5615 of 214162/6/13 at 4:32ampost #5616 of 214162/6/13 at 6:18ampost #5617 of 214162/6/13 at 1:04pm
I'm playing DS3, and so far, it's been a glitch-fest. Some of the cutscenes hang-up, and for some strange reason the autosave doesn't want to cooperate with me. I hope it gets smoother as I go...post #5618 of 214162/6/13 at 1:47pmListening to TGS Podcast live right now, TotalBiscuit said that Fire Emblem Awakening is the killer app for the 3DS for hardcore gamers (or for gamers that doesn't care much for Nintendo main franchise e.g. Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, etc.). Looking around for info on 3DS region lock, I am sad that it is. Still aiming to get the XL one though, but now I really need to think from which region I have to import from when I went back to Malaysia later this summer.post #5619 of 214162/6/13 at 2:12pmAlso this musical experience from yesterday or so:
I think I've alluded on this thread that I was in Istanbul for the past week. Well regarding that, on the way to Munich from Istanbul for a connecting flight to Moscow later in the evening, it was around like 1500 hrs above the skies of a German countryside, on an approach vector to Munich airport, when Jinrui's full ED (embedded below) hit the middle point. At that time, my plane was flying over some mountain ranges and, I swear... this is the most beautiful combination of music and real life.
And then all the other remixes of the same song came up... I just stared out of the window, at that kind of view for 15 minutes. The best part? The last 5 minutes before I broke of my staring, the instruments-only version came up.
At that time it actually felt as if the songs were made, nay, destined for just this moment. Just remembered to look at the translated lyrics, and it's exactly how I felt at that moment.
For context, this anime is the tale of a human UN officer in a post-apocalyptic, peaceful Earth. Another stellar anime that i highly recommend to anyone that wants the contrast of the dire situation that humans are going to be extinct delivered in colorful pastel style, with dark humor.post #5620 of 214162/6/13 at 2:58pmQuote:
>:0 eve is in the thread too?! I thought it was just me n jgraypost #5621 of 214162/6/13 at 3:10pmpost #5622 of 214162/6/13 at 3:14pmpost #5623 of 214162/6/13 at 3:15pmpost #5624 of 214162/6/13 at 3:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by jgray91
Listening to TGS Podcast live right now, TotalBiscuit said that Fire Emblem Awakening is the killer app for the 3DS for hardcore gamers (or for gamers that doesn't care much for Nintendo main franchise e.g. Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, etc.). Looking around for info on 3DS region lock, I am sad that it is. Still aiming to get the XL one though, but now I really need to think from which region I have to import from when I went back to Malaysia later this summer.
IIRC us in S.E. Asia get the US nintendo systems and games. I've bought wii games from the US, the Philippines and Singapore and they all worked fine so maybe you can look it up.post #5625 of 214162/6/13 at 6:11pm
maybe. Figured there was a CD player n a pre-amp/amp w/ a headphone jack. AD2000x is a maybe. Haven't seen much on it D: probably because I haven't bee searching the forum.
Surprised the sr009's price went down to 3.5k lol
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 11 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic AT1350 - An Improved DT1350? 15 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › Fun, forgiving headphones 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2.2 Six weeks old ! **pristine condition** SOLD 6 minutes ago
- › Charlotte, NC Meet: April 19th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 7 minutes ago
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob