Anyone interesting the the Sony Xperia Yuga? Supposedly there will be a CES reveal.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophone $699 Last post on 6/1/14 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Circumaural Headphone Cup Sizing Thread and the Tacophone Effect Last post on 6/7/14 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 289
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm not crazy about this huge screen trend in smart phones. I just feel like I'm more likely to drop something like that and would probably never watch a movie on a phone anyways.
My friend who's nuts over them has gone through... 6 in the past 3 years? Maybe more like 4, but that's still absurd.
Edited by driver 8 - 1/2/13 at 11:35am
It's nice for browsing being able to see so much more. Also a surprise was how exceptional the headphone output is, turns out it has a dedicated headphone amp. Of course the first thing I did was disable the beats audio algorithm.
I want to go again, but I have some scheduling conflicts. If that weekend does open up for me, I'll try to make it.
Cool. There's something looming that might prevent me from attending but I don't want to post a series "i'm going/I'm not going/I'm going" updates to the meetup thread.
I was hoping to use a photo of you instead but none of mine came out well, dangit. Maybe next time.
I don't even know what that is but you've got me all intrigued. I'll be at CES this year so I'll see what I can find out if anyone is curious.
JMLab Mezzo Utopia?
Isn't that like a whole other state over?
Could be, I'm envious, HifiGuy has all the cool toys to play with. I'm surprised he hasn't started his own dedicated speaker channel.
If I recall correctly, he's not much farther away from the meetup than I am. I'm looking at a 3-4 hour drive each way.
Confirmed, JMLab Mezzo Utopias.
You go where you have to. There are no meets in Oklahoma so I go to Dallas 3 hrs away and even Austin 7 hrs away to audition gear and meet people.
Wow, that's some dedication. For the L.A. meet, I had to travel 3~4 miles... it was brutal.
Happy new year to you too my friend. What do you think about Cosmic Ears? They seem very cheap, and people seem to enjoy their CIEMs. I'm maybe thinking of maybe perhaps kind of contemplating that if I ever were to plan on thinking about trying CIEMs...then maybe they could be worth a shot? Perhaps? Maybe?
Sorry, I missedthis question earlier...
Don't know much at all about Cosmic Ears, to be honest.
There's also M-Fidelity, which used to make Starkey's customs under a branding contract but are using their own name now. They're in Stavanger, Norway, not Stockholm, but that's just a ferry ride away, right?
About that Xperia Yuga phablet, if it turns out to be class complaint and I can run a DAC with it, I'd be a happy camper.
You went JUST for the meet? Or were there other reasons for making the trip?
Unless you run into Deputy Fife...
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Can Con 4.5 - Western Sydney Fi-Fest! 6 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 15 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd Digital Interface 16 seconds ago
- › UE 6000/AKG K545/Denon AH-D600 16 seconds ago
- › FS : Ultrasone Edition 9 21 seconds ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 56 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Good portable amplifier for Audio Technica ATH-M50? 2 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)