Anyone interesting the the Sony Xperia Yuga? Supposedly there will be a CES reveal.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Dont let these tiny guys disappoint you by looks. Plug them in and you wont believe your ears. These are that good, It sounds like large over ear headphones. I have owned many earbuds like...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 289
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm not crazy about this huge screen trend in smart phones. I just feel like I'm more likely to drop something like that and would probably never watch a movie on a phone anyways.
My friend who's nuts over them has gone through... 6 in the past 3 years? Maybe more like 4, but that's still absurd.
Edited by driver 8 - 1/2/13 at 11:35am
It's nice for browsing being able to see so much more. Also a surprise was how exceptional the headphone output is, turns out it has a dedicated headphone amp. Of course the first thing I did was disable the beats audio algorithm.
I want to go again, but I have some scheduling conflicts. If that weekend does open up for me, I'll try to make it.
Cool. There's something looming that might prevent me from attending but I don't want to post a series "i'm going/I'm not going/I'm going" updates to the meetup thread.
I was hoping to use a photo of you instead but none of mine came out well, dangit. Maybe next time.
I don't even know what that is but you've got me all intrigued. I'll be at CES this year so I'll see what I can find out if anyone is curious.
JMLab Mezzo Utopia?
Isn't that like a whole other state over?
Could be, I'm envious, HifiGuy has all the cool toys to play with. I'm surprised he hasn't started his own dedicated speaker channel.
If I recall correctly, he's not much farther away from the meetup than I am. I'm looking at a 3-4 hour drive each way.
Confirmed, JMLab Mezzo Utopias.
You go where you have to. There are no meets in Oklahoma so I go to Dallas 3 hrs away and even Austin 7 hrs away to audition gear and meet people.
Wow, that's some dedication. For the L.A. meet, I had to travel 3~4 miles... it was brutal.
Happy new year to you too my friend. What do you think about Cosmic Ears? They seem very cheap, and people seem to enjoy their CIEMs. I'm maybe thinking of maybe perhaps kind of contemplating that if I ever were to plan on thinking about trying CIEMs...then maybe they could be worth a shot? Perhaps? Maybe?
Sorry, I missedthis question earlier...
Don't know much at all about Cosmic Ears, to be honest.
There's also M-Fidelity, which used to make Starkey's customs under a branding contract but are using their own name now. They're in Stavanger, Norway, not Stockholm, but that's just a ferry ride away, right?
About that Xperia Yuga phablet, if it turns out to be class complaint and I can run a DAC with it, I'd be a happy camper.
You went JUST for the meet? Or were there other reasons for making the trip?
Unless you run into Deputy Fife...
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Denon AHM-M400 8 seconds ago
- › Popup ads 14 seconds ago
- › New Steven Wilson album in February! 43 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › The German Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor in the studio... serious... 1 minute ago
- › Mr Speakers Ether 1 minute ago
- › Best in-ear headphone for classical musics 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 6 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping in May 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Courageousbo
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2