Anyone interesting the the Sony Xperia Yuga? Supposedly there will be a CES reveal.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 289
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm not crazy about this huge screen trend in smart phones. I just feel like I'm more likely to drop something like that and would probably never watch a movie on a phone anyways.
My friend who's nuts over them has gone through... 6 in the past 3 years? Maybe more like 4, but that's still absurd.
Edited by driver 8 - 1/2/13 at 11:35am
It's nice for browsing being able to see so much more. Also a surprise was how exceptional the headphone output is, turns out it has a dedicated headphone amp. Of course the first thing I did was disable the beats audio algorithm.
I want to go again, but I have some scheduling conflicts. If that weekend does open up for me, I'll try to make it.
Cool. There's something looming that might prevent me from attending but I don't want to post a series "i'm going/I'm not going/I'm going" updates to the meetup thread.
I was hoping to use a photo of you instead but none of mine came out well, dangit. Maybe next time.
I don't even know what that is but you've got me all intrigued. I'll be at CES this year so I'll see what I can find out if anyone is curious.
JMLab Mezzo Utopia?
Isn't that like a whole other state over?
Could be, I'm envious, HifiGuy has all the cool toys to play with. I'm surprised he hasn't started his own dedicated speaker channel.
If I recall correctly, he's not much farther away from the meetup than I am. I'm looking at a 3-4 hour drive each way.
Confirmed, JMLab Mezzo Utopias.
You go where you have to. There are no meets in Oklahoma so I go to Dallas 3 hrs away and even Austin 7 hrs away to audition gear and meet people.
Wow, that's some dedication. For the L.A. meet, I had to travel 3~4 miles... it was brutal.
Happy new year to you too my friend. What do you think about Cosmic Ears? They seem very cheap, and people seem to enjoy their CIEMs. I'm maybe thinking of maybe perhaps kind of contemplating that if I ever were to plan on thinking about trying CIEMs...then maybe they could be worth a shot? Perhaps? Maybe?
Sorry, I missedthis question earlier...
Don't know much at all about Cosmic Ears, to be honest.
There's also M-Fidelity, which used to make Starkey's customs under a branding contract but are using their own name now. They're in Stavanger, Norway, not Stockholm, but that's just a ferry ride away, right?
About that Xperia Yuga phablet, if it turns out to be class complaint and I can run a DAC with it, I'd be a happy camper.
You went JUST for the meet? Or were there other reasons for making the trip?
Unless you run into Deputy Fife...
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › LCD-2 VS Grado RS1 for Rock 15 seconds ago
- › WIN Sennheiser HD 800 and a year worth of HDtracks downloads! 30 seconds ago
- › IRiver E100 Reviews Thread (VIDEO LINK ADDED) 42 seconds ago
- › Why does no one use Ultraleather? 52 seconds ago
- › Need Recommandation: Flux or?~~~~~~~~~~~ 1 minute ago
- › Does plex stream lossless? 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Airmotiv 4 w/ ASM Base 4 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)