That was 16 years and 60 kilos ago...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 286
Gear mentioned in this thread:
JH doesn't do patterns and such? I know it's not one of the choices you mentioned, but is there any kind of custom option (like Argyle or something)?
You were like 5 years old back then right? 6 years old tops?
One of us is clearly too drunk to count...
Approx 9 when I first saw that movie. I didn't see it when it first came out though.
Gotcha, well I think Magick's point was that she's not all that and a bag of chips anymore. These days she seems to be a bag of chips shy of a bag of chips.
Hehe, you get a free pass then. I actually wasn't ever that into her work. I liked Mean Girls, but I think that was due to Tina Fey more than anything else.
May heaven fall upon your head and the pain of a thousand snake bites punish you for this unforgivable event. I do however hope you had a great new years eve my friend.
When reading the forums for full-sized headphones, scanning for those headphones to add to my list, I just have a hard time coping with all the absolutes, dysphemisms and exaggerations used, especially by fanboys and haters alike. Oh well, I guess this is more of a "I need to adjust to the world" case, rather than a "I wish the world adjusted to my liking" one.
Note to myself: whenever someone asks me what I think of anything, I mustn't answer just 'good' or 'bad' but with why I think something in particular is good or bad.
Watched Eric Andre's New Years Eve Spooktacular.... felt like I was slowly going insane.
Wish John K. did more than just doodle on a whiteboard...
Oh, and the Tzar 350 is here. So far I'm actually really impressed despite my ears being in pain somewhat lol.
Edited by MuppetFace - 1/1/13 at 4:27am
I can't say I've been down with TMAC lately, but Magick Man's avatar is the best thing.
I used to turn other people's desktop backgrounds into screencaps of Jude from Head-Fi TV.
I've come to the conclusion that Audez'e simply had no idea what they were doing with the LCD-3's until April because mine vary so much from every pair I've seen measured or described prior; they don't even sound dark.
Desire vs satisfaction... desire usually wins.
Which people do watch...
Yeah, it is rather good isn't it? BTW, did you mean not down with this month's theme or the concept in general?
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Asus Xonar DG[x] question. 1 minute ago
- › HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity -... 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › Seattle Summer Redhook Meet 7/25/2015 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 5 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › FIIO OTG Support Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2