That was 16 years and 60 kilos ago...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
I first joined Head-Fi in November of 2014. At the time I owned a couple of pairs of IEM’s, and had just purchased my first DAP (Fiio X3) and over ear headphones (Sennheiser HD598). I really...
So these headphones only came-in for me three days ago. I got them used on Amazon for $240, and have listened to them about 10 hours a day (seriously) since I got them, for a total of over 30...
Before I start this review, I would like to thank Creative for sending out a Roar 2 unit to me. I’m quite surprised myself that prior to this, I had never heard a Creative product before, despite...
The Rockmaster OE (along with its sister product the Rockmaster IE) is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this...
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 286post #4276 of 217601/1/13 at 1:04am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4277 of 217601/1/13 at 1:05amQuote:
JH doesn't do patterns and such? I know it's not one of the choices you mentioned, but is there any kind of custom option (like Argyle or something)?
You were like 5 years old back then right? 6 years old tops?
One of us is clearly too drunk to count...post #4278 of 217601/1/13 at 1:07amQuote:
Approx 9 when I first saw that movie. I didn't see it when it first came out though.post #4279 of 217601/1/13 at 1:12ampost #4280 of 217601/1/13 at 1:18amQuote:
Gotcha, well I think Magick's point was that she's not all that and a bag of chips anymore. These days she seems to be a bag of chips shy of a bag of chips.Quote:
Hehe, you get a free pass then. I actually wasn't ever that into her work. I liked Mean Girls, but I think that was due to Tina Fey more than anything else.post #4281 of 217601/1/13 at 1:25ampost #4282 of 217601/1/13 at 2:03am
May heaven fall upon your head and the pain of a thousand snake bites punish you for this unforgivable event. I do however hope you had a great new years eve my friend.
When reading the forums for full-sized headphones, scanning for those headphones to add to my list, I just have a hard time coping with all the absolutes, dysphemisms and exaggerations used, especially by fanboys and haters alike. Oh well, I guess this is more of a "I need to adjust to the world" case, rather than a "I wish the world adjusted to my liking" one.
Note to myself: whenever someone asks me what I think of anything, I mustn't answer just 'good' or 'bad' but with why I think something in particular is good or bad.post #4283 of 217601/1/13 at 2:18ampost #4285 of 217601/1/13 at 4:25amThread Starter
Watched Eric Andre's New Years Eve Spooktacular.... felt like I was slowly going insane.
Wish John K. did more than just doodle on a whiteboard...
Oh, and the Tzar 350 is here. So far I'm actually really impressed despite my ears being in pain somewhat lol.
Edited by MuppetFace - 1/1/13 at 4:27ampost #4286 of 217601/1/13 at 4:53ampost #4287 of 217601/1/13 at 6:25am
I can't say I've been down with TMAC lately, but Magick Man's avatar is the best thing.
I used to turn other people's desktop backgrounds into screencaps of Jude from Head-Fi TV.
I've come to the conclusion that Audez'e simply had no idea what they were doing with the LCD-3's until April because mine vary so much from every pair I've seen measured or described prior; they don't even sound dark.post #4288 of 217601/1/13 at 7:09amQuote:
Desire vs satisfaction... desire usually wins.Quote:
Which people do watch...Quote:
Yeah, it is rather good isn't it? BTW, did you mean not down with this month's theme or the concept in general?post #4289 of 217601/1/13 at 7:30ampost #4290 of 217601/1/13 at 7:32am
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 2 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official NYC area / Regional Fall meet, November 14th, 2015 -... 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 2 minutes ago
- › Need a good amp for Audeze LCD-3 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Pristine Condition AKG K3003I 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 5 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2