That was 16 years and 60 kilos ago...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
WHY THESE? The kind people on iBuyGou (www.ibuygou.com) kindly offered me a pair of Xiaomi-like headphones to review here, as I actively have been using my Pistons the last year, and as these...
Got one of these for a downstairs/bedroom system I'm trying to put together for peanuts. For your money, you get a very well made little steel box, crinkle finished, painted silver. You can see...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 286
Gear mentioned in this thread:
JH doesn't do patterns and such? I know it's not one of the choices you mentioned, but is there any kind of custom option (like Argyle or something)?
You were like 5 years old back then right? 6 years old tops?
One of us is clearly too drunk to count...
Approx 9 when I first saw that movie. I didn't see it when it first came out though.
Gotcha, well I think Magick's point was that she's not all that and a bag of chips anymore. These days she seems to be a bag of chips shy of a bag of chips.
Hehe, you get a free pass then. I actually wasn't ever that into her work. I liked Mean Girls, but I think that was due to Tina Fey more than anything else.
May heaven fall upon your head and the pain of a thousand snake bites punish you for this unforgivable event. I do however hope you had a great new years eve my friend.
When reading the forums for full-sized headphones, scanning for those headphones to add to my list, I just have a hard time coping with all the absolutes, dysphemisms and exaggerations used, especially by fanboys and haters alike. Oh well, I guess this is more of a "I need to adjust to the world" case, rather than a "I wish the world adjusted to my liking" one.
Note to myself: whenever someone asks me what I think of anything, I mustn't answer just 'good' or 'bad' but with why I think something in particular is good or bad.
Watched Eric Andre's New Years Eve Spooktacular.... felt like I was slowly going insane.
Wish John K. did more than just doodle on a whiteboard...
Oh, and the Tzar 350 is here. So far I'm actually really impressed despite my ears being in pain somewhat lol.
Edited by MuppetFace - 1/1/13 at 4:27am
I can't say I've been down with TMAC lately, but Magick Man's avatar is the best thing.
I used to turn other people's desktop backgrounds into screencaps of Jude from Head-Fi TV.
I've come to the conclusion that Audez'e simply had no idea what they were doing with the LCD-3's until April because mine vary so much from every pair I've seen measured or described prior; they don't even sound dark.
Desire vs satisfaction... desire usually wins.
Which people do watch...
Yeah, it is rather good isn't it? BTW, did you mean not down with this month's theme or the concept in general?
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 second ago
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 6 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 6 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic T51p Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 8 minutes ago
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3