That was 16 years and 60 kilos ago...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 286post #4276 of 217601/1/13 at 1:04am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4277 of 217601/1/13 at 1:05amQuote:
JH doesn't do patterns and such? I know it's not one of the choices you mentioned, but is there any kind of custom option (like Argyle or something)?
You were like 5 years old back then right? 6 years old tops?
One of us is clearly too drunk to count...post #4278 of 217601/1/13 at 1:07amQuote:
Approx 9 when I first saw that movie. I didn't see it when it first came out though.post #4279 of 217601/1/13 at 1:12ampost #4280 of 217601/1/13 at 1:18amQuote:
Gotcha, well I think Magick's point was that she's not all that and a bag of chips anymore. These days she seems to be a bag of chips shy of a bag of chips.Quote:
Hehe, you get a free pass then. I actually wasn't ever that into her work. I liked Mean Girls, but I think that was due to Tina Fey more than anything else.post #4281 of 217601/1/13 at 1:25ampost #4282 of 217601/1/13 at 2:03am
May heaven fall upon your head and the pain of a thousand snake bites punish you for this unforgivable event. I do however hope you had a great new years eve my friend.
When reading the forums for full-sized headphones, scanning for those headphones to add to my list, I just have a hard time coping with all the absolutes, dysphemisms and exaggerations used, especially by fanboys and haters alike. Oh well, I guess this is more of a "I need to adjust to the world" case, rather than a "I wish the world adjusted to my liking" one.
Note to myself: whenever someone asks me what I think of anything, I mustn't answer just 'good' or 'bad' but with why I think something in particular is good or bad.post #4283 of 217601/1/13 at 2:18ampost #4285 of 217601/1/13 at 4:25amThread Starter
Watched Eric Andre's New Years Eve Spooktacular.... felt like I was slowly going insane.
Wish John K. did more than just doodle on a whiteboard...
Oh, and the Tzar 350 is here. So far I'm actually really impressed despite my ears being in pain somewhat lol.
Edited by MuppetFace - 1/1/13 at 4:27ampost #4286 of 217601/1/13 at 4:53ampost #4287 of 217601/1/13 at 6:25am
I can't say I've been down with TMAC lately, but Magick Man's avatar is the best thing.
I used to turn other people's desktop backgrounds into screencaps of Jude from Head-Fi TV.
I've come to the conclusion that Audez'e simply had no idea what they were doing with the LCD-3's until April because mine vary so much from every pair I've seen measured or described prior; they don't even sound dark.post #4288 of 217601/1/13 at 7:09amQuote:
Desire vs satisfaction... desire usually wins.Quote:
Which people do watch...Quote:
Yeah, it is rather good isn't it? BTW, did you mean not down with this month's theme or the concept in general?post #4289 of 217601/1/13 at 7:30ampost #4290 of 217601/1/13 at 7:32am
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 8 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser PX-100 II alternatives? I need something more airy 4 minutes ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 4 minutes ago
- › Apple Music... Seriously? 6 minutes ago
- › [TOUR] Cayin N6 - DAP Australian / New Zealand Tour Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Bedroom Audio 8 minutes ago
- › cables are placebo 9 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 10 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Which Headphones Should I Buy? 12 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by AvidlyEclectic
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)