That was 16 years and 60 kilos ago...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Is headphone "break-in" an actual phenomenon? Last post on 7/12/14 at 7:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers. First I tried them without the foam covers and they sounded awful. I...
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 286
Gear mentioned in this thread:
JH doesn't do patterns and such? I know it's not one of the choices you mentioned, but is there any kind of custom option (like Argyle or something)?
You were like 5 years old back then right? 6 years old tops?
One of us is clearly too drunk to count...
Approx 9 when I first saw that movie. I didn't see it when it first came out though.
Gotcha, well I think Magick's point was that she's not all that and a bag of chips anymore. These days she seems to be a bag of chips shy of a bag of chips.
Hehe, you get a free pass then. I actually wasn't ever that into her work. I liked Mean Girls, but I think that was due to Tina Fey more than anything else.
May heaven fall upon your head and the pain of a thousand snake bites punish you for this unforgivable event. I do however hope you had a great new years eve my friend.
When reading the forums for full-sized headphones, scanning for those headphones to add to my list, I just have a hard time coping with all the absolutes, dysphemisms and exaggerations used, especially by fanboys and haters alike. Oh well, I guess this is more of a "I need to adjust to the world" case, rather than a "I wish the world adjusted to my liking" one.
Note to myself: whenever someone asks me what I think of anything, I mustn't answer just 'good' or 'bad' but with why I think something in particular is good or bad.
Watched Eric Andre's New Years Eve Spooktacular.... felt like I was slowly going insane.
Wish John K. did more than just doodle on a whiteboard...
Oh, and the Tzar 350 is here. So far I'm actually really impressed despite my ears being in pain somewhat lol.
Edited by MuppetFace - 1/1/13 at 4:27am
I can't say I've been down with TMAC lately, but Magick Man's avatar is the best thing.
I used to turn other people's desktop backgrounds into screencaps of Jude from Head-Fi TV.
I've come to the conclusion that Audez'e simply had no idea what they were doing with the LCD-3's until April because mine vary so much from every pair I've seen measured or described prior; they don't even sound dark.
Desire vs satisfaction... desire usually wins.
Which people do watch...
Yeah, it is rather good isn't it? BTW, did you mean not down with this month's theme or the concept in general?
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › can someone help me with a speaker system? 35 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › HD600 vs DT990 Pro 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › SE530/535 Acoustic Filter Mod: More SQ improvement than cables?... 3 minutes ago
- › I need some sub-$500 Open Ear Headphones recs 5 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 6 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 9 minutes ago
- › WTS: BNIB AK120 10 minutes ago
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)