Congrats on making another year, and may you live happily for more.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
-- The RBH EP3 is a brand new model succeeding the EP1 & EP2. ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock pictures from the manufacturer were used ~ *Packaging* Simple Box, but...
In 2012 Burson Audio introduced the Musician Series of headphone amplifiers that brought significant technical enhancements to their popular classic HA-160 line. Acknowledging that even the best...
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
To start this off, i did not pay for my pair of 315. If i had payed for them the disappointment would be vast. I have a pair of SE215 and while they are not my favourite iem, they have their...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 194post #2896 of 2176011/30/12 at 10:01pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2897 of 2176011/30/12 at 10:35pmpost #2898 of 2176011/30/12 at 11:31pmpost #2899 of 2176011/30/12 at 11:51pmpost #2900 of 2176012/1/12 at 12:16ampost #2901 of 2176012/1/12 at 1:49ampost #2902 of 2176012/1/12 at 2:27amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by warrenpchi
I just can't see how you could ever overlook this point. I mean, if it were a rare unit that was thoroughly out of production, then I could understand a grudging acceptance, mainly due to lack of an alternative. But there is simply no reason why you should have to endure this. In fact, I'm not entirely sure you could - even if you wanted to. Bit like playing headphone revolver every time you want a session.
I have never been very convincing in telling myself that, whether it was a pair of headphones or not. And neither I, nor you, nor anyone for that matter, should ever have to.
Thank you all of my friends!
kiteki, no, still in Sweden. I'm actually going to take it easy, my wife turned 26 a few days ago so tomorrow we'll have a joint party for family and friends.
ardgedee, that is true my friend. That's a reason for party. Today I'll just want to eat something nice with wife and kids, and tomorrow we'll eat some cake and drink some coffee or a swedish soda called "Julmust" (the best soda in the world).
DigitalFreak, thanks for making it personal in Swedish
James444, LOL, I wish I had 32 IEMs. I don't know, sometimes I'm more of a circum-aural kind of guy, but sometimes I wish I had more IEMs to be honest. I have planned on putting IEMs on the list as well.post #2903 of 2176012/1/12 at 2:44ampost #2904 of 2176012/1/12 at 6:18ampost #2905 of 2176012/1/12 at 8:00ampost #2906 of 2176012/1/12 at 1:16pmpost #2908 of 2176012/1/12 at 1:46pmpost #2909 of 2176012/1/12 at 2:09pm
Should have gone for the NS1000
Edited by Sylverant - 12/1/12 at 2:25pmpost #2910 of 2176012/1/12 at 4:12pm
Ya, well, a lot of our music is made on them, it's just no one actually wants to listen to them, lol. Oh well, every grey cloud has a silver lining, I'll turn them into surrounds.
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Currently, there are 3691 Active Users (751 Members and 2940 Guests)
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 38 seconds ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info, Discussion and Tour Link 46 seconds ago
- › Greetings from down here to my peeps in the Noble thread 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › AK Connect app 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet - Fall 2015 - Pictures & Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › The t096z REVIEW - Torque's Flagship IEM 3 minutes ago
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by yfnt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2