Congrats on making another year, and may you live happily for more.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 194post #2896 of 2176011/30/12 at 10:01pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2897 of 2176011/30/12 at 10:35pmpost #2898 of 2176011/30/12 at 11:31pmpost #2899 of 2176011/30/12 at 11:51pmpost #2900 of 2176012/1/12 at 12:16ampost #2901 of 2176012/1/12 at 1:49ampost #2902 of 2176012/1/12 at 2:27amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by warrenpchi
I just can't see how you could ever overlook this point. I mean, if it were a rare unit that was thoroughly out of production, then I could understand a grudging acceptance, mainly due to lack of an alternative. But there is simply no reason why you should have to endure this. In fact, I'm not entirely sure you could - even if you wanted to. Bit like playing headphone revolver every time you want a session.
I have never been very convincing in telling myself that, whether it was a pair of headphones or not. And neither I, nor you, nor anyone for that matter, should ever have to.
Thank you all of my friends!
kiteki, no, still in Sweden. I'm actually going to take it easy, my wife turned 26 a few days ago so tomorrow we'll have a joint party for family and friends.
ardgedee, that is true my friend. That's a reason for party. Today I'll just want to eat something nice with wife and kids, and tomorrow we'll eat some cake and drink some coffee or a swedish soda called "Julmust" (the best soda in the world).
DigitalFreak, thanks for making it personal in Swedish
James444, LOL, I wish I had 32 IEMs. I don't know, sometimes I'm more of a circum-aural kind of guy, but sometimes I wish I had more IEMs to be honest. I have planned on putting IEMs on the list as well.post #2903 of 2176012/1/12 at 2:44ampost #2904 of 2176012/1/12 at 6:18ampost #2905 of 2176012/1/12 at 8:00ampost #2906 of 2176012/1/12 at 1:16pmpost #2908 of 2176012/1/12 at 1:46pmpost #2909 of 2176012/1/12 at 2:09pm
Should have gone for the NS1000
Edited by Sylverant - 12/1/12 at 2:25pmpost #2910 of 2176012/1/12 at 4:12pm
Ya, well, a lot of our music is made on them, it's just no one actually wants to listen to them, lol. Oh well, every grey cloud has a silver lining, I'll turn them into surrounds.
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Currently, there are 3416 Active Users (628 Members and 2788 Guests)
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 13 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 3 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones Consolidation. 4 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 5 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 5 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 6 minutes ago
- › if WAV & ALAC are both lossless why does WAV sound better on ipod? 7 minutes ago
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)