Maybe you should try to find an Etymotic rep on the forums. Have you tried?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1406post #21076 of 217603/4/14 at 1:18am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #21077 of 217603/4/14 at 1:39amQuote:Originally Posted by DigitalFreak
Welp, I'm officially a believer. All the tube people on these boards weren't talking through their hats ... The Alpha Dog now seems more natural sounding and the touch of stridentcy in the treble seems to have been eliminated. So far I'm impressed. Not bad for a poultry investment of 35 bones USD
Okay wait, does this mean the the three way shootout may need revising?
LOL!post #21078 of 217603/4/14 at 1:57ampost #21079 of 217603/4/14 at 2:12ampost #21080 of 217603/4/14 at 2:15amQuote:
I'll help you!
Is there an Etymotic rep here that could help veyrongatti? Please feel free to contact him.post #21081 of 217603/4/14 at 3:20amQuote:
Nope, my final observations took into account the Gold Lion tube. You just gave me an idea for a future video and possible thread concerning tubes. Any recommendations on another tube I could possibly try that would compleat the Gold Lion?post #21082 of 217603/4/14 at 3:37amQuote:Originally Posted by Coq de Combat
I'll help you!
Is there an Etymotic rep here that could help veyrongatti? Please feel free to contact him.
Ill try to find him/her, must be easier than where's wallypost #21083 of 217603/4/14 at 3:37amQuote:Originally Posted by DigitalFreak
Nope, my final observations took into account the Gold Lion tube. You just gave me an idea for a future video and possible thread concerning tubes. Any recommendations on another tube I could possibly try that would compleat the Gold Lion?
Not really, no T1 here. However... http://www.head-fi.org/t/633006/aune-t1-usb-tube-dac-amp-discussion-thread-see-first-post-for-faq
That dude seems to like the Amperex 7308 Gold Pin.post #21084 of 217603/4/14 at 4:02ampost #21085 of 217603/4/14 at 2:43pmpost #21086 of 217603/4/14 at 8:03pmpost #21087 of 217603/4/14 at 8:37pmpost #21088 of 217603/5/14 at 12:50ampost #21089 of 217603/5/14 at 12:59am
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 18 seconds ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 26 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › HIFIMAN HE6 or STAX SR-507...which to choose, and why? 1 minute ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 1 minute ago
- › V-Moda M100 Broken Wing Plate 3 minutes ago
- › Replacing HD 580 Drivers 4 minutes ago
- › Post your favourite 80s music videos, any genre 5 minutes ago
- › The Somic Thread--50mm driver open air full size cans pop out of... 5 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 5 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2