Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1406  

post #21076 of 21761
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post
 

lol 2 fer 1 deal ;).

but I dont get the filter removal tool and I need it :(

post #21077 of 21761
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyrongatti View Post
 

but I dont get the filter removal tool and I need it :(

Maybe you should try to find an Etymotic rep on the forums. Have you tried?

post #21078 of 21761
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post
 

Welp, I'm officially a believer. All the tube people on these boards weren't talking through their hats ... The Alpha Dog now seems more natural sounding and the touch of stridentcy in the treble seems to have been eliminated. So far I'm impressed. Not bad for a poultry investment of 35 bones USD

 

Okay wait, does this mean the the three way shootout may need revising?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

I finally figured out my next pursuit.

 

:confused:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

GOD DAMN YOU TMAC!!! (my wayword daughter)

 

LOL!  :D

post #21079 of 21761
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

GOD DAMN YOU TMAC!!! (my wayword daughter)

 

We're real stinkers, aren't we? :D

post #21080 of 21761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coq de Combat View Post
 

Maybe you should try to find an Etymotic rep on the forums. Have you tried?

yeah I tried asking on this thread :tongue: not sure if he/she exists on this forum though XD

post #21081 of 21761
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyrongatti View Post
 

yeah I tried asking on this thread :tongue: not sure if he/she exists on this forum though XD

I'll help you!

 

Is there an Etymotic rep here that could help veyrongatti? Please feel free to contact him.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
:p
post #21082 of 21761
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Okay wait, does this mean the the three way shootout may need revising?


confused.gif


LOL!  biggrin.gif

Nope, my final observations took into account the Gold Lion tube. You just gave me an idea for a future video and possible thread concerning tubes. Any recommendations on another tube I could possibly try that would compleat the Gold Lion?
post #21083 of 21761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coq de Combat View Post
 

I'll help you!

 

Is there an Etymotic rep here that could help veyrongatti? Please feel free to contact him.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
:p

Ill try to find him/her, must be easier than where's wally :tongue:

post #21084 of 21761
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Okay wait, does this mean the the three way shootout may need revising?

Nope, my final observations took into account the Gold Lion tube. You just gave me an idea for a future video and possible thread concerning tubes. Any recommendations on another tube I could possibly try that would compleat the Gold Lion?


Not really, no T1 here.  However... http://www.head-fi.org/t/633006/aune-t1-usb-tube-dac-amp-discussion-thread-see-first-post-for-faq  :smile:

 

That dude seems to like the Amperex 7308 Gold Pin.

post #21085 of 21761
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyrongatti View Post
 

Ill try to find him/her, must be easier than where's wally :tongue:

Sounds like the better idea ;)

post #21086 of 21761
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

I finally figured out my next pursuit.

 

:confused:

 

 

My forthcoming... and very late email needs revising... again. But it's coming. Oh, the next pursuit refers to what I want the next chapter of my professional life to be.

post #21087 of 21761

Might be a stupid question, but what TMAC them is this?

post #21088 of 21761
mike mercer march
post #21089 of 21761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post
 

Might be a stupid question, but what TMAC them is this?

There are no stupid questions, just stupid audio design implementations. :normal_smile :

 

The theme for March is Michael Mercer, Audiophile.

 

 MM-TMAC - Copy.png

post #21090 of 21761

He's actually just a part-time audiophile.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2