jgray91, I suppose we would've heard about it, but just in case you've forgotten to tell us: have you heard anything about that job you got interviewed about?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophone $699 Last post on 6/1/14 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
I have owned this headphone for 2 years and it never disappointed me. The sound quality is no need to discuss as its sound signature has been discussed multiple times in TH900 thread. This...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1405
Gear mentioned in this thread:
On the bright side, the end of the drought officially begins! (with rain of course).
I'm getting tired of crossing my fingers over here. I need them for other stuff. ;)
I just looked up Danny Choo. Is it some kind of hentai stuff going on here? The dolls on his website seem to be for adults rather than children.
It's still creepy, less in the "eww Japanese hentai stuff again" but more uncanny valley stuff.
Hmm, right. His dolls are beautifully made, I'm just curious as to what it was about. A little raunchy type of dolls, from my understanding. I don't think they looked all that creepy though. Just a little vulgar/sexy in a non-pornographic way. Is there an anime/manga based on his dolls, or vice versa? Or is it just...dolls/"doys"?
So it's educational cards, an anime that almost nobody talks about (or maybe it's not even out yet, IDK), doys, and a virtual secretary app for Android/iOS.
Yes. I didn't know that either until two days ago.
Wait... THE Jimmy Choo... ladies pumps and boots? My last office was one block west of Rodeo Dr... his shoes were always walking around the joint! (co-workers)
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 31 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT880 Pro & DT990 Pro (Comparison w/ pictures!) 1 minute ago
- › Lossless vs 128kbps mp3 vs 320kbps mp3 blind test 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › D marc0's Journal: My Head-fi Journey (NEW: Tralucent DacAmp One... 2 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 3 minutes ago
- › Onkyo Purple ES-FC300 3 minutes ago
- › Narmoo's NEW S1 Dual dynamic supremus! 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Are the Sennheiser HD650's worth another $100? 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)