Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophone $699 Last post on 6/1/14 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Circumaural Headphone Cup Sizing Thread and the Tacophone Effect Last post on 6/7/14 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1374
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The world still runs on Unix and its variants. Linux-Apache fuels the Web, Android doesn't need an introduction, OSX has elements of it and BSD et al owe their existence to it.
Just might be a case of the Empire striking back.
I have run pure Android ROMs without any Google encumbrance. Hard but possible in view of the OHA, the Darth Maul of the El Goog.
So the dark side can be turned to the light. Interesting, that could be the beginning of the end for The Evil Empire.
Just a quick update for those who might be interested. As of today, my YouTube channel officially has 100 subscribers and over 20 500 views. It might sound small in the big scheme of things but considering my channel started off as something I started on a lark for the sake of screwing around when I was bored, an I've only started putting any serious effort into it the last four or five months, I'm shocked its come so far in so short a time.
LETS PARTY GUYS
Just a quick update for those who might be interested. As of today, my YouTube channel officially has 100 subscribers and over 20 500 views.
Ok now if you want to go beyond 100, it's time to show some skin...
Yup - I should have said that Linux Desktop is the Gungan. Linux in the datacenter is more like the Jedi Council - very powerful and mysterious, with a long history. Only those who are willing to devote their life to it can hope to learn it's secrets. And you give up sex and marriage when you join...
Linus is Yoda?
If so, who's this elegant fellow?
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Buying my first audiophile grade headphones need some help please :) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 5 minutes ago
- › vsonic VSD1S/VSD1 help 6 minutes ago
- › Losing virginity late in life 6 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 7 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 8 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 8 minutes ago
- › Positional audio for new guys. 8 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)