Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1374post #20596 of 217601/16/14 at 4:35pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20597 of 217601/16/14 at 5:01pmIt has a very powerful father though.
The world still runs on Unix and its variants. Linux-Apache fuels the Web, Android doesn't need an introduction, OSX has elements of it and BSD et al owe their existence to it.
Just might be a case of the Empire striking back.post #20598 of 217601/16/14 at 5:29pmYup - I should have said that Linux Desktop is the Gungan. Linux in the datacenter is more like the Jedi Council - very powerful and mysterious, with a long history. Only those who are willing to devote their life to it can hope to learn it's secrets. And you give up sex and marriage when you join...post #20599 of 217601/16/14 at 5:32pmpost #20600 of 217601/16/14 at 6:51pmpost #20601 of 217601/16/14 at 7:01pmAndroid can run without Google Apps, they can switch sides easily though.
I have run pure Android ROMs without any Google encumbrance. Hard but possible in view of the OHA, the Darth Maul of the El Goog.post #20602 of 217601/16/14 at 7:59pmQuote:
So the dark side can be turned to the light. Interesting, that could be the beginning of the end for The Evil Empire.
Just a quick update for those who might be interested. As of today, my YouTube channel officially has 100 subscribers and over 20 500 views. It might sound small in the big scheme of things but considering my channel started off as something I started on a lark for the sake of screwing around when I was bored, an I've only started putting any serious effort into it the last four or five months, I'm shocked its come so far in so short a time.
LETS PARTY GUYSpost #20603 of 217601/16/14 at 8:10pmpost #20604 of 217601/16/14 at 8:21pmpost #20605 of 217601/16/14 at 8:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by DigitalFreak
Just a quick update for those who might be interested. As of today, my YouTube channel officially has 100 subscribers and over 20 500 views.
Ok now if you want to go beyond 100, it's time to show some skin...post #20606 of 217601/16/14 at 8:59pmpost #20607 of 217601/16/14 at 9:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by billybob_jcv
Yup - I should have said that Linux Desktop is the Gungan. Linux in the datacenter is more like the Jedi Council - very powerful and mysterious, with a long history. Only those who are willing to devote their life to it can hope to learn it's secrets. And you give up sex and marriage when you join...
Linus is Yoda?
If so, who's this elegant fellow?post #20608 of 217601/16/14 at 9:48pmpost #20609 of 217601/16/14 at 10:34pm
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 41 seconds ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 1 minute ago
- › New J.V.C "Wood" 01 and 02 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia impressions and discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › π Audio - "Pai Audio" 6 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 8 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 8 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 10 minutes ago
- › Ipod classic - rockbox - its happening. 13 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...