Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophone $699 Last post on 6/1/14 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1374
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The world still runs on Unix and its variants. Linux-Apache fuels the Web, Android doesn't need an introduction, OSX has elements of it and BSD et al owe their existence to it.
Just might be a case of the Empire striking back.
I have run pure Android ROMs without any Google encumbrance. Hard but possible in view of the OHA, the Darth Maul of the El Goog.
So the dark side can be turned to the light. Interesting, that could be the beginning of the end for The Evil Empire.
Just a quick update for those who might be interested. As of today, my YouTube channel officially has 100 subscribers and over 20 500 views. It might sound small in the big scheme of things but considering my channel started off as something I started on a lark for the sake of screwing around when I was bored, an I've only started putting any serious effort into it the last four or five months, I'm shocked its come so far in so short a time.
LETS PARTY GUYS
Just a quick update for those who might be interested. As of today, my YouTube channel officially has 100 subscribers and over 20 500 views.
Ok now if you want to go beyond 100, it's time to show some skin...
Yup - I should have said that Linux Desktop is the Gungan. Linux in the datacenter is more like the Jedi Council - very powerful and mysterious, with a long history. Only those who are willing to devote their life to it can hope to learn it's secrets. And you give up sex and marriage when you join...
Linus is Yoda?
If so, who's this elegant fellow?
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Leckerton UHA-6S MKII Portable Headphone Amplifier Announced... 37 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 50 seconds ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 1 minute ago
- › The Headphone Driver Pics Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Headphone extension cable signal loss 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread. 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA XS - V-MODA M-80s upgraded - Pictures and more! [Discussion,... 3 minutes ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio x5 vs Ibasso dx90 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)