- 9,996 Posts. Joined 9/2006
- Location: Just past the Pacifists of the Gandhi Nebula, then hang a left
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1374
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The world still runs on Unix and its variants. Linux-Apache fuels the Web, Android doesn't need an introduction, OSX has elements of it and BSD et al owe their existence to it.
Just might be a case of the Empire striking back.
If all this is true then the open source community, the real one not the Android community, must be the rebel alliance.
I have run pure Android ROMs without any Google encumbrance. Hard but possible in view of the OHA, the Darth Maul of the El Goog.
So the dark side can be turned to the light. Interesting, that could be the beginning of the end for The Evil Empire.
Just a quick update for those who might be interested. As of today, my YouTube channel officially has 100 subscribers and over 20 500 views. It might sound small in the big scheme of things but considering my channel started off as something I started on a lark for the sake of screwing around when I was bored, an I've only started putting any serious effort into it the last four or five months, I'm shocked its come so far in so short a time.
LETS PARTY GUYS
Just a quick update for those who might be interested. As of today, my YouTube channel officially has 100 subscribers and over 20 500 views.
Ok now if you want to go beyond 100, it's time to show some skin...
Yup - I should have said that Linux Desktop is the Gungan. Linux in the datacenter is more like the Jedi Council - very powerful and mysterious, with a long history. Only those who are willing to devote their life to it can hope to learn it's secrets. And you give up sex and marriage when you join...
Linus is Yoda?
If so, who's this elegant fellow?
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 29 seconds ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 51 seconds ago
- › Vape-Fi 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Straight Dope on Balanced out vs S.E on dac/amp 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 8 minutes ago
- › FS: Final Audio Design Lab I 8 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 9 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2