Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1374
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The world still runs on Unix and its variants. Linux-Apache fuels the Web, Android doesn't need an introduction, OSX has elements of it and BSD et al owe their existence to it.
Just might be a case of the Empire striking back.
If all this is true then the open source community, the real one not the Android community, must be the rebel alliance.
I have run pure Android ROMs without any Google encumbrance. Hard but possible in view of the OHA, the Darth Maul of the El Goog.
So the dark side can be turned to the light. Interesting, that could be the beginning of the end for The Evil Empire.
Just a quick update for those who might be interested. As of today, my YouTube channel officially has 100 subscribers and over 20 500 views. It might sound small in the big scheme of things but considering my channel started off as something I started on a lark for the sake of screwing around when I was bored, an I've only started putting any serious effort into it the last four or five months, I'm shocked its come so far in so short a time.
LETS PARTY GUYS
Just a quick update for those who might be interested. As of today, my YouTube channel officially has 100 subscribers and over 20 500 views.
Ok now if you want to go beyond 100, it's time to show some skin...
Yup - I should have said that Linux Desktop is the Gungan. Linux in the datacenter is more like the Jedi Council - very powerful and mysterious, with a long history. Only those who are willing to devote their life to it can hope to learn it's secrets. And you give up sex and marriage when you join...
Linus is Yoda?
If so, who's this elegant fellow?
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best 100$ Headphones 7 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 13 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 5 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman 'Japanese Versions' – Help for Dummies thread 8 minutes ago
- › AudioTechnica ATH-W3000LTD 8 minutes ago
- › The BEST-LOOKING Headphones 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2