I was just about to say good thing about hangouts but turns out it doesnt work XD I was about to comment on Lachlanlikesathing but it froze.......
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
I spent a week with the OPPO PM-3 through the head-fi loaner program, and got the chance to try them out on a variety of pieces. 99% of my headphone listening is classical music of one type or...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Following the successful launch of the initial Trinity range on Kickstarter, Bob (Trinity's CEO and...
REVIEW: ifi Pro iCan Equipment used: Headphones: Sennheiser HD800S, Hifiman Edition X, Hifiman HE-560, AKG K7XX, Audeze LCD-2f, Sennheiser Momentum, HD-650, Oppo PM-2, PM-3, Aurisonics ASG...
Thank-you to Pandora of Brainwavz for supplying the Omega for review. Brainwavz has been around for a while now and this isn't my first encounter with one of their products. In 2011 I...
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1373
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20582 of 217601/16/14 at 4:04ampost #20583 of 217601/16/14 at 4:54ampost #20584 of 217601/16/14 at 5:36amQuote:
I don't want to turn this thread into ALL YOUTUBE ALL THE TIME but your comment makes me make this expression:
But seriously, when I thought about Hangouts I immediately thought unboxings, because I think the only utility unboxings have is to answer questions people might have about products out of the box. Also the vicarious experience of opening a box is probably enhanced by knowing it is done live? I dunno...
Anyway I am honestly pretty super excited about this whole hangouts thing. I spend a lot of time watching gaming Lets Plays and listening to podcasts, and I am trying to think of ways to take that experience into audio...post #20585 of 217601/16/14 at 8:49amInteresting info about Google+. The Evil Empire continues to extend its tendrils further and further. Big shout out to the army of Androids out in the wild. You gotta love the zealots running around all over the place screaming about The Great Evils FREE services. All you have to do for these FREE services is give out every detail of your personal life and surfing habits an it's all yours for the taking. Thanks Great Evil, I can hardly wait for the days when I'll be sitting on the throne only to have toilet paper banners flash at me nonstop over my cellphone.post #20586 of 217601/16/14 at 9:18ampost #20587 of 217601/16/14 at 9:48ampost #20588 of 217601/16/14 at 2:00pmpost #20589 of 217601/16/14 at 2:24pmpost #20590 of 217601/16/14 at 3:59pmpost #20591 of 217601/16/14 at 4:10pmpost #20592 of 217601/16/14 at 4:14pmpost #20593 of 217601/16/14 at 4:22pmpost #20594 of 217601/16/14 at 4:28pmLinux just needs a separate PC and 3 months for anyone to be productive with it. I have been using it for over a decade and can match any Mac or Windows user. My main pc is Windows 7 though.
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Matrix Mini-I (balanced output) 5 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 11 seconds ago
- › Is Chord Mojo any good for my setup? 28 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 3 minutes ago
- › Popular Classical Music 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › LG-V10 Hi-Fi audio quality review on serious audio performance 7 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 by gardibolt
- › Trinity Audio Engineering Atlas water resistant sports in-ear monitor by Brooko
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Koolpep
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...