I was just about to say good thing about hangouts but turns out it doesnt work XD I was about to comment on Lachlanlikesathing but it froze.......
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/14/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed,...
Disclaimer I was part of the european leg on the X5 world tour, so I did receive a review unit, free of charge, for ten days, but it was already running FW 1.0. I am in no way affiliated with...
Ultrasone Edition 5 Unlimited needs some serious burning-in. They sound horrible at the beginning but after about 30-40 hrs they are getting better and better - very open (doesn't sound like closed...
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1373
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20582 of 217601/16/14 at 4:04ampost #20583 of 217601/16/14 at 4:54ampost #20584 of 217601/16/14 at 5:36amQuote:
I don't want to turn this thread into ALL YOUTUBE ALL THE TIME but your comment makes me make this expression:
But seriously, when I thought about Hangouts I immediately thought unboxings, because I think the only utility unboxings have is to answer questions people might have about products out of the box. Also the vicarious experience of opening a box is probably enhanced by knowing it is done live? I dunno...
Anyway I am honestly pretty super excited about this whole hangouts thing. I spend a lot of time watching gaming Lets Plays and listening to podcasts, and I am trying to think of ways to take that experience into audio...post #20585 of 217601/16/14 at 8:49amInteresting info about Google+. The Evil Empire continues to extend its tendrils further and further. Big shout out to the army of Androids out in the wild. You gotta love the zealots running around all over the place screaming about The Great Evils FREE services. All you have to do for these FREE services is give out every detail of your personal life and surfing habits an it's all yours for the taking. Thanks Great Evil, I can hardly wait for the days when I'll be sitting on the throne only to have toilet paper banners flash at me nonstop over my cellphone.post #20586 of 217601/16/14 at 9:18ampost #20587 of 217601/16/14 at 9:48ampost #20588 of 217601/16/14 at 2:00pmpost #20589 of 217601/16/14 at 2:24pmpost #20590 of 217601/16/14 at 3:59pmThese days, I think MS might look more like the Trade Federation. Powerful, but full of mindless automatons and clueless leadership being manipulated by outside forces.post #20591 of 217601/16/14 at 4:10pmpost #20592 of 217601/16/14 at 4:14pmpost #20593 of 217601/16/14 at 4:22pmpost #20594 of 217601/16/14 at 4:28pmLinux just needs a separate PC and 3 months for anyone to be productive with it. I have been using it for over a decade and can match any Mac or Windows user. My main pc is Windows 7 though.
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Matrix X-Sabre DAC DSD 54 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 3 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 4 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › Upgrade from HD598+Fiio E10 ($600~$700 Budget) 5 minutes ago
- › Comply T500 Foam Tips Review 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3