I was just about to say good thing about hangouts but turns out it doesnt work XD I was about to comment on Lachlanlikesathing but it froze.......
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
Introduction I was able to demo the PM-3 for a week as part of OPPO's loaner program. This is the second OPPO loaner I've tried (also auditioned the PM-1), and once again I'd like to thank Chris...
For the money they are extremely comfortable, sound great plugged into my Onkyo TX-8255 receiver playing either music or watching videos from my pc through the Onkyo. I know you can spend many...
Intro: I'm not all too technical about sound (which explains only the bass/mid/treble; I still need to add my thoughts on soundstage though). It's pretty much whether I like a product or I...
MEE audio M6 Pro Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to MEE audio for the sample Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/806529/mee-audio-m6-pro-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A bargain...
Intro – There are many gadgets that are desirable but not practical; gadgets that are briefly enjoyed then forgotten over time. The RM1 is a very interesting product from Fiio that is quite the...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1373
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20582 of 217601/16/14 at 4:04ampost #20583 of 217601/16/14 at 4:54ampost #20584 of 217601/16/14 at 5:36amQuote:
I don't want to turn this thread into ALL YOUTUBE ALL THE TIME but your comment makes me make this expression:
But seriously, when I thought about Hangouts I immediately thought unboxings, because I think the only utility unboxings have is to answer questions people might have about products out of the box. Also the vicarious experience of opening a box is probably enhanced by knowing it is done live? I dunno...
Anyway I am honestly pretty super excited about this whole hangouts thing. I spend a lot of time watching gaming Lets Plays and listening to podcasts, and I am trying to think of ways to take that experience into audio...post #20585 of 217601/16/14 at 8:49amInteresting info about Google+. The Evil Empire continues to extend its tendrils further and further. Big shout out to the army of Androids out in the wild. You gotta love the zealots running around all over the place screaming about The Great Evils FREE services. All you have to do for these FREE services is give out every detail of your personal life and surfing habits an it's all yours for the taking. Thanks Great Evil, I can hardly wait for the days when I'll be sitting on the throne only to have toilet paper banners flash at me nonstop over my cellphone.post #20586 of 217601/16/14 at 9:18ampost #20587 of 217601/16/14 at 9:48ampost #20588 of 217601/16/14 at 2:00pmpost #20589 of 217601/16/14 at 2:24pmpost #20590 of 217601/16/14 at 3:59pmpost #20591 of 217601/16/14 at 4:10pmpost #20592 of 217601/16/14 at 4:14pmpost #20593 of 217601/16/14 at 4:22pmpost #20594 of 217601/16/14 at 4:28pmLinux just needs a separate PC and 3 months for anyone to be productive with it. I have been using it for over a decade and can match any Mac or Windows user. My main pc is Windows 7 though.
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › MicroZotl2 amp with Ken-Rad VT231/6SN7 and Sylvania 6201/12AT7 GB... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Cardas Clear XLR 4 pins for HD800 - NEW!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 5 minutes ago
- › LZ-A3 (DIY triple hybrid) Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Shozy Cygnus Official Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 7 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Feilong4
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by mark2410
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by ryanjsoo
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by d3f4ul7
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sophonax
- › Edifier P275 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Monitor Earphones - Black by ngoshawk
- › Creative Labs X-Fi Titanium HD PCI-E by RockeyDA
- › Campfire Audio Orion by cleg
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse