I find it depressing that I don't know any of those characters at all besides the drum thing, which I watched a friend play.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Is headphone "break-in" an actual phenomenon? Last post on 7/12/14 at 7:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1343
Gear mentioned in this thread:
LOL. That's almost me, except I remember playing Galaga (or clones of it) in one of those Chinese 200 in 1 handheld games thing. Other than that, I know Katamari is a thing and people say it's almost like being high and that drum thing because my kid brother still goes to arcades and play that thing. Maybe should give it a go probably... and since it's html, and just a normal dating sim, might try it on my Nexus 7.
Google "My Lonesome Cowboy" for one of my favourite art works. Or don't if you don't like giant fibreglass statues of naked anime characters doing something absurdly sexual. It's very NSFW.
Everyone enjoying their Christmas break it seems?!? :-p
I've been going through my PS3 games backlog. Holy ssssshhhh!! Playing a game called "Binary Domain" and it's actually really REALLY good!!! It seems it went under the radar of many gamers as most of my gamer friends I asked they didn't even know it existed. Really fun.
Just bought one of those new AKG K551s just to try them out and sell them.
Also, ordered one of those Astel & K AK100 MK2... lets see how it goes against the FiiO X3.
Wondering what DAC/Amp should I buy for the office to replace the Magni. Was looking for one with optical input in order to use the AK100 as transport. Had the following in mind:
- Geek Pulse (powerful enough but it comes out like in April)
- Fostex HP-A3 (not sure it amp is able to drive the Mad Dogs/Alpha Dogs well enough -- these like power)
- Centrance HiFi-M8 LX (seems like a good but expensive option)
- TEAC UD-H01 (I had Teac products before but don't know much about their DAC/Amps)
Note that I will only use the Toslink input OR RCA inputs!!! (no USB at work!)
It doesn't. But as long as we're on this slippery slope, why is the AK100's amp verboten? See what I did there?
Seriously though, http://www.head-fi.org/t/669502/got-the-ak-120-but-i-have-a-problem#post_9649480. This fits with what A&K has told me, though I have never tried it. And yes, I know you mean the AK100, but surely the same applies to both?
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 17 seconds ago
- › Don Scorpio Dolphins 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 3 minutes ago
- › Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL... 4 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 8 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3