I find it depressing that I don't know any of those characters at all besides the drum thing, which I watched a friend play.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Is headphone "break-in" an actual phenomenon? Last post on 7/12/14 at 7:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1343
Gear mentioned in this thread:
LOL. That's almost me, except I remember playing Galaga (or clones of it) in one of those Chinese 200 in 1 handheld games thing. Other than that, I know Katamari is a thing and people say it's almost like being high and that drum thing because my kid brother still goes to arcades and play that thing. Maybe should give it a go probably... and since it's html, and just a normal dating sim, might try it on my Nexus 7.
Google "My Lonesome Cowboy" for one of my favourite art works. Or don't if you don't like giant fibreglass statues of naked anime characters doing something absurdly sexual. It's very NSFW.
Everyone enjoying their Christmas break it seems?!? :-p
I've been going through my PS3 games backlog. Holy ssssshhhh!! Playing a game called "Binary Domain" and it's actually really REALLY good!!! It seems it went under the radar of many gamers as most of my gamer friends I asked they didn't even know it existed. Really fun.
Just bought one of those new AKG K551s just to try them out and sell them.
Also, ordered one of those Astel & K AK100 MK2... lets see how it goes against the FiiO X3.
Wondering what DAC/Amp should I buy for the office to replace the Magni. Was looking for one with optical input in order to use the AK100 as transport. Had the following in mind:
- Geek Pulse (powerful enough but it comes out like in April)
- Fostex HP-A3 (not sure it amp is able to drive the Mad Dogs/Alpha Dogs well enough -- these like power)
- Centrance HiFi-M8 LX (seems like a good but expensive option)
- TEAC UD-H01 (I had Teac products before but don't know much about their DAC/Amps)
Note that I will only use the Toslink input OR RCA inputs!!! (no USB at work!)
It doesn't. But as long as we're on this slippery slope, why is the AK100's amp verboten? See what I did there?
Seriously though, http://www.head-fi.org/t/669502/got-the-ak-120-but-i-have-a-problem#post_9649480. This fits with what A&K has told me, though I have never tried it. And yes, I know you mean the AK100, but surely the same applies to both?
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 24 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 48 seconds ago
- › DAP advice please 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 1 minute ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)