I find it depressing that I don't know any of those characters at all besides the drum thing, which I watched a friend play.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophone $699 Last post on 6/1/14 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1343
Gear mentioned in this thread:
LOL. That's almost me, except I remember playing Galaga (or clones of it) in one of those Chinese 200 in 1 handheld games thing. Other than that, I know Katamari is a thing and people say it's almost like being high and that drum thing because my kid brother still goes to arcades and play that thing. Maybe should give it a go probably... and since it's html, and just a normal dating sim, might try it on my Nexus 7.
Google "My Lonesome Cowboy" for one of my favourite art works. Or don't if you don't like giant fibreglass statues of naked anime characters doing something absurdly sexual. It's very NSFW.
Everyone enjoying their Christmas break it seems?!? :-p
I've been going through my PS3 games backlog. Holy ssssshhhh!! Playing a game called "Binary Domain" and it's actually really REALLY good!!! It seems it went under the radar of many gamers as most of my gamer friends I asked they didn't even know it existed. Really fun.
Just bought one of those new AKG K551s just to try them out and sell them.
Also, ordered one of those Astel & K AK100 MK2... lets see how it goes against the FiiO X3.
Wondering what DAC/Amp should I buy for the office to replace the Magni. Was looking for one with optical input in order to use the AK100 as transport. Had the following in mind:
- Geek Pulse (powerful enough but it comes out like in April)
- Fostex HP-A3 (not sure it amp is able to drive the Mad Dogs/Alpha Dogs well enough -- these like power)
- Centrance HiFi-M8 LX (seems like a good but expensive option)
- TEAC UD-H01 (I had Teac products before but don't know much about their DAC/Amps)
Note that I will only use the Toslink input OR RCA inputs!!! (no USB at work!)
It doesn't. But as long as we're on this slippery slope, why is the AK100's amp verboten? See what I did there?
Seriously though, http://www.head-fi.org/t/669502/got-the-ak-120-but-i-have-a-problem#post_9649480. This fits with what A&K has told me, though I have never tried it. And yes, I know you mean the AK100, but surely the same applies to both?
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 6 seconds ago
- › Best $300 Headphones 30 seconds ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 1 minute ago
- › New headphones or get an Amp? 1 minute ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 1 minute ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 2 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 2 minutes ago
- › SF Bay Area little big MEET (it's happening!) 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)