I find it depressing that I don't know any of those characters at all besides the drum thing, which I watched a friend play.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophone $699 Last post on 6/1/14 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Circumaural Headphone Cup Sizing Thread and the Tacophone Effect Last post on 6/7/14 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1343
Gear mentioned in this thread:
LOL. That's almost me, except I remember playing Galaga (or clones of it) in one of those Chinese 200 in 1 handheld games thing. Other than that, I know Katamari is a thing and people say it's almost like being high and that drum thing because my kid brother still goes to arcades and play that thing. Maybe should give it a go probably... and since it's html, and just a normal dating sim, might try it on my Nexus 7.
Google "My Lonesome Cowboy" for one of my favourite art works. Or don't if you don't like giant fibreglass statues of naked anime characters doing something absurdly sexual. It's very NSFW.
Everyone enjoying their Christmas break it seems?!? :-p
I've been going through my PS3 games backlog. Holy ssssshhhh!! Playing a game called "Binary Domain" and it's actually really REALLY good!!! It seems it went under the radar of many gamers as most of my gamer friends I asked they didn't even know it existed. Really fun.
Just bought one of those new AKG K551s just to try them out and sell them.
Also, ordered one of those Astel & K AK100 MK2... lets see how it goes against the FiiO X3.
Wondering what DAC/Amp should I buy for the office to replace the Magni. Was looking for one with optical input in order to use the AK100 as transport. Had the following in mind:
- Geek Pulse (powerful enough but it comes out like in April)
- Fostex HP-A3 (not sure it amp is able to drive the Mad Dogs/Alpha Dogs well enough -- these like power)
- Centrance HiFi-M8 LX (seems like a good but expensive option)
- TEAC UD-H01 (I had Teac products before but don't know much about their DAC/Amps)
Note that I will only use the Toslink input OR RCA inputs!!! (no USB at work!)
It doesn't. But as long as we're on this slippery slope, why is the AK100's amp verboten? See what I did there?
Seriously though, http://www.head-fi.org/t/669502/got-the-ak-120-but-i-have-a-problem#post_9649480. This fits with what A&K has told me, though I have never tried it. And yes, I know you mean the AK100, but surely the same applies to both?
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 9 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 11 seconds ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 13 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 21 seconds ago
- › B.M.C. Announces PureDAC 1 minute ago
- › AUDIOPHILE LINUX (AP Linux) 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Linnenberg Audio MAESTRO 3 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread (Preliminary Impressions) 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)