or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1269  

post #19021 of 21760
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomscy2000 View Post
 

Gotta love it when advertisement works.

Reel me in with Sex, then show me something even better that actually interests me... damn you internet marketers 

post #19022 of 21760

So this language learning thing is free?

post #19023 of 21760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Reel me in with Sex, then show me something even better that actually interests me... damn you internet marketers 

Just for you MShenay. wink.gif
a%3E
post #19024 of 21760
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post
 

So this language learning thing is free?

Ofc not there is no such thing as free *wink* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEleventy View Post


Just for you MShenay. wink.gif

q.q do not EXPLOIT my love for the FEMALE figure! SHAME on you 

 

That said I get ur suggestion now go away 

post #19025 of 21760

Is anyone else getting Pocketmen X or Y tomorrow?

post #19026 of 21760
Thread Starter 

 

The LCD-X looking somewhat different than the pictures I've seen up until now. More gunmetal in coloration.

post #19027 of 21760
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by driver 8 View Post
 

Is anyone else getting Pocketmen X or Y tomorrow?

 

I'm tempted, though I haven't played Pokemanz in years. 

post #19028 of 21760

This one's in 3D, making it what I've always wanted out of the main series games ever since playing Stadium when I was 10.  Sure took long enough!

 

^ I'm hoping that helps the outdoor areas feel less like decorated rooms, but idk.

 


 

Here's a thing: http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/11/showbiz/lost-doctor-who-episodes-recovered/index.html?hpt=en_c1

 


 

Also, I think I like that new Audez'e look more.


Edited by driver 8 - 10/11/13 at 12:37pm
post #19029 of 21760
Quote:
Originally Posted by driver 8 View Post
 

This one's in 3D, making it what I've always wanted out of the main series games ever since playing Stadium when I was 10.  Sure took long enough!

 

^ I'm hoping that helps the outdoor areas feel less like decorated rooms, but idk.

 

I have the "itch" to get them, but I still have a huge backlog of PS3/Vita games I'd like to finish before I get the PS4 (which I already pre-ordered...). My 3DS XL I haven't touched in months... :-( but Pokemon might change that, maybe...

post #19030 of 21760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

q.q do not EXPLOIT my love for the FEMALE figure! SHAME on you 

That said I get ur suggestion now go away 
frown.gif













smily_headphones1.gif
post #19031 of 21760
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelocks View Post
 My 3DS XL I haven't touched in months... :-(

 

I take it you haven't played SMT IV?  I thought it was wonderful. 

post #19032 of 21760
Quote:
Originally Posted by driver 8 View Post
 

Is anyone else getting Pocketmen X or Y tomorrow?

 

For the first time in my experience, Amazon shipped the game out late instead of early. So, rather than getting the game on release date or a day early, I'm getting my copy delivered on Monday. No Pokemon over the weekend for me. Unless I decide to keep playing through my current file on Crystal.

post #19033 of 21760
Quote:
Originally Posted by driver 8 View Post
 

 

I take it you haven't played SMT IV?  I thought it was wonderful. 

 

No! :(

(I did finish Persona Golden on the Vita and think it is EASILY the best Vita game out there right at this moment!)

 

Haven't played Etrian Odyssey either...

post #19034 of 21760
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post
 

 

The LCD-X looking somewhat different than the pictures I've seen up until now. More gunmetal in coloration.

 

Nfffffffffff

post #19035 of 21760
Thread Starter 

And here's the XC....

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100

 

Best part? Different wood choices. Looks like wooden candies....

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2