Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1257

post #18841 of 21409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Mmmmmm


I think I'm finally opening up to the ES88. I am loving it more and more now.


It just needs some Nana Mizuki, Yuuki Aoi, Ayahi Takagaki and Hikasa Yoko.
Wow, does that come with Wasabi?


Found the 88's to be slightly sharp myself.

Haven't encountered that much of it, but IIRC it's there in some tracks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Mmmmmm

I think I'm finally opening up to the ES88. I am loving it more and more now.

It just needs some Nana Mizuki, Yuuki Aoi, Ayahi Takagaki and Hikasa Yoko.

So they're keepers for u ?

Indeed it is. This trend is not looking too good for me lol since all my impulse purchases are a keeper, and I fear one day a particular impulse purchase will meant emptying my bank account in a bout of madness... Like the sony anniversary walkman........
post #18842 of 21409
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

I fear one day a particular impulse purchase will meant emptying my bank account in a bout of madness... Like the sony anniversary walkman........
I am getting that. Anyone here interested as it is a hassle to buy...tenso and amazon.jp is a PITA. Price japan did not list it yet but I could easily ask them. But a French export site which is very reliable (I bought all my Cowons from them) will list it this week as preorder supposedly...so if anyone has the hots for the ZX1...
post #18843 of 21409

Well lookie here what was sent back to me from former Soviet Union... :D


I mailed this 8 months ago, arrived here today...

 

С приездом!

 

Must have spent some time in Владивосток, at least they could have opened it and put a few 6Н30П-ДР's inside for the trip back. :D

post #18844 of 21409
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post
 

Well lookie here what was sent back to me from former Soviet Union... :D


I mailed this 8 months ago, arrived here today...

 

С приездом!

 

Must have spent some time in Владивосток, at least they could have opened it and put a few 6Н30П-ДР's inside for the trip back. :D

 

 

They pulling those tubes out of whats left of the pacific fleet to sell now?:D

post #18845 of 21409
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


Haven't encountered that much of it, but IIRC it's there in some tracks.
Indeed it is. This trend is not looking too good for me lol since all my impulse purchases are a keeper, and I fear one day a particular impulse purchase will meant emptying my bank account in a bout of madness... Like the sony anniversary walkman........

Whatever you do DO NOT look in the Alpha Dog thread. I repeat.........

 

 

 

DO NOT LOOK (Click to show)
http://cdn.head-fi.org/3/36/900x900px-LL-36374045_image-1.jpeg
post #18846 of 21409
You have to be kidding me... that postcode is not 125480.... That's not real right? Since that's where I was for the past 4 years (well true that the area covered by the postcode 125480 is kind of big, but still...)
post #18847 of 21409
Too bad DF, even with the refreshing Singapore meet didn't make me all that interested in new headphones purchases, so I'm fine with looking at the Alpha Dogs.
EDIT: I forgot to mention that I finally got to try that D7100. It sounds mediocre considering the price. That's all I can remember lol. I mean, it's around the T1 and HD800 price isn't it? At least the T1 made me hate itself for being a commercial weaponized treble of death dispenser, and HD800 illicit some sort of holographic imaging and without the supposed sharp yet high quality treble. The D7100... just disappointment.
Edited by jgray91 - 9/30/13 at 9:45pm
post #18848 of 21409
You know, after fiddling around with my ES88, I wish there's some kind of love child between the ES88 and the Koss (S)Portapro, with some sort of temple pad married with the ES88 swingy/swively earcup so that the pressure is away from the ear bone area, and foldable "into" the headband like the Koss.

Mmmmmm.
post #18849 of 21409
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

You know, after fiddling around with my ES88, I wish there's some kind of love child between the ES88 and the Koss (S)Portapro, with some sort of temple pad married with the ES88 swingy/swively earcup so that the pressure is away from the ear bone area, and foldable "into" the headband like the Koss.

Mmmmmm.

 

better get to modding :3 

post #18850 of 21409

The JVC S500 has a foldable headband like that.. I am trying a pair atm, and despite the low price it is quite good.

post #18851 of 21409

For jgray:

post #18852 of 21409
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_recording View Post
 

The JVC S500 has a foldable headband like that.. I am trying a pair atm, and despite the low price it is quite good.

 

They are fun to listen to, and easily powered as well. I've had mine for over a year now, and they still get more head time than any of my other sets of 'phones (granted, I don't have as elaborate a collection as many of the people here).

post #18853 of 21409
@tom, that's amazing.
post #18854 of 21409

Has anyone here successfully gotten on to GTA online? 

post #18855 of 21409

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2