Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
-- The RBH EP3 is a brand new model succeeding the EP1 & EP2. ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock pictures from the manufacturer were used ~ *Packaging* Simple Box, but...
In 2012 Burson Audio introduced the Musician Series of headphone amplifiers that brought significant technical enhancements to their popular classic HA-160 line. Acknowledging that even the best...
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
To start this off, i did not pay for my pair of 315. If i had payed for them the disappointment would be vast. I have a pair of SE215 and while they are not my favourite iem, they have their...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1236post #18526 of 217609/18/13 at 1:39am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18527 of 217609/18/13 at 1:42ampost #18528 of 217609/18/13 at 3:14ampost #18529 of 217609/18/13 at 3:18ampost #18530 of 217609/18/13 at 6:35amQuote:Originally Posted by warrenpchi
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I was scrolling down and only half the picture showed up, I thought at first, "OOo, that's a fancy looking toaster..... oh. doh!"post #18531 of 217609/18/13 at 6:37ampost #18532 of 217609/18/13 at 7:05amQuote:
Most of the jellyfish tanks I've seen are cylindrical with the circle being upright. They also have water flowing in one direction perpetually. The last one I remember was counterclockwise. Maybe the cost of producing a larger one like that is way above what they expect people to pay for a jellyfish kit?post #18533 of 217609/18/13 at 8:22amAnyone here ever tried these:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/682142/vision-ears-and-rhines-custom-monitors-formerly-compact-monitorspost #18534 of 217609/18/13 at 8:49ampost #18535 of 217609/18/13 at 8:55ampost #18536 of 217609/18/13 at 9:08ampost #18537 of 217609/18/13 at 10:39amQuote:Originally Posted by Idsynchrono_24Quote:
I'm only interested in the Sony H3 at the moment. That setup is way too funky to be ignored
Agreed. If I can get an upgraded Chiri-chan (MDR 7550) then that'd be great.post #18538 of 217609/18/13 at 12:27pm
Isn't it? It's an integrated amp from Absoluta. I have no idea how it sounds, but it does look fantastic.Quote:
Well, there's a very high probability that it could toast bread... so COMBO DEVICE!post #18539 of 217609/18/13 at 3:05pmpost #18540 of 217609/18/13 at 3:10pmQuote:
Early machine translated Japanese impressions seem good
Overwhelming? Hi resolution and bandwidth? Cool
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Currently, there are 3529 Active Users (771 Members and 2758 Guests)
- › Grado modders go Magnum 3 seconds ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 18 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 44 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser or Soundmagic 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP100 (DAP) Support Team - Now on Head-fi! 2 minutes ago
- › Greetings from down here to my peeps in the Noble thread 2 minutes ago
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by yfnt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2