Simple. No need for more flash.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
After owning the PS Audio PWD II for six months, most recently running firmware version 2.4.6 (which is the best I tried), I wanted to move to a dac/preamp solution that would include analog inputs...
Prior to owning the Ref 1, Tralucent Audio was primarily known to me for it Uber cable as well as its silver/gold cable. I own both cables terminated for Fitear customs. I have had the Ref 1...
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 119
Gear mentioned in this thread:
This woman is either that stupid or shes the ultimate troll I've ever heard. Supposedly this call is real.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 10/14/12 at 2:10am
I've been using a Samsung Galaxy S3 for some time now and ime it's actually sturdier than it looks. The most you'd want to be afraid of is cracking of the glass due to impact on a hard surface, but you'd need a rubber case or padded case to be prepared for that.
The beauty of the SGS3 lies in its thinness/unobtrusiveness in your pocket, so why spoil that with a hardshell case that doesn't add much useful protection at all?
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FS: Resonessence Labs - Concero HD DAC 58 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 1 minute ago
- › hfb_chat - Discussion, suggestions, ballroom dancing 1 minute ago
- › recommendation for new IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Less than $300 Over the Ear for my Teenage Son (who wants Beats!) 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Grace Design m920 by boatheelmusic
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kiats
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)