Staring at your collection of cute evil dolls?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1112post #16666 of 217608/3/13 at 6:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16667 of 217608/3/13 at 7:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by a_recording
I have some ideas about what to do with the channel, but its definitely kind of tangential! :3
Maybe. That's why I would do them anyway. But I guess some people really like watching unboxing videos too. They can be fun for some products that don't really have much more to them than the appearance - phone cases for example.
Tell you what. Do one at the beginning of your next vid. Then edit and run it at 10x speed as the intro. Love to see what comments you getpost #16669 of 217608/3/13 at 7:19pmQuote:
Lol. A little mean, but funny. I'm just catching up on some writing tonight, and hanging out with you fine folks.post #16670 of 217608/3/13 at 7:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hutnicks
Go one further and show how to hunt down the company CEO's address for the raw pleasure of returning the item to him personally. Build a cam into the wrapping to capture the reaction. A&E will be a pounding at your door with a meg an episode budget for the first season alone.Quote:
I would too. Loving these ideas.post #16671 of 217608/3/13 at 7:21pmpost #16672 of 217608/3/13 at 7:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by a_recordingQuote:
How is that mean? They are cute and evil, and he likes looking at them obviously.
Maybe they whisper strange things into his ears at night.
Just saying, he's probably got some better things to do is all. I'm not sure DF likes staring at them. I think he's generally more comforted by the thought of them tending his gear garden while he's gone.post #16673 of 217608/3/13 at 7:26pmQuote:
Tempting but I think I'll try something a little different involving something else I like to do. Check back in a few hours I have my iPhone cam warming up. By the way, all my evil looking dolls deep down have a heart of gold. They just look evil but in reality they're little angels. Or so they whisper that to me during the night.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 8/3/13 at 7:29pmpost #16675 of 217608/3/13 at 8:42pmpost #16676 of 217608/3/13 at 8:54pmpost #16678 of 217608/3/13 at 9:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by TwinQY
I'll call for an exorcism right away.
Meanwhile, I'd encourage you to start thinking about letting go of your audio gear, for the sake of your sanity. Would you happen to know anyone whom you could pass your gear of to..."temporary"? Perhaps someone living in the same country? More convenient, of course...
Nice try, stay tuned young bopper I'm working on something that's a bit of a peek as to why I like audio gear so much. Check back in a couple of hours to see what I mean. Hopefully I can get it finished up and uploaded tonight. Thus far I've gotten the video shoot finished now to get some minor editing out of the way. Yes I'm actually trying some video editing software.post #16680 of 217608/3/13 at 9:27pm
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Schiit Owners Unite 28 seconds ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 29 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 54 seconds ago
- › Jaybird Bluebuds X still the best bluetooth earphones? Who has the... 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000-D7000 or similar sounding 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 3 minutes ago
- › Jaybird Bluebuds X bluetooth IEM's 3 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2