- 6,545 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Location: Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on Yesterday at 2:33 am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Is headphone "break-in" an actual phenomenon? Last post on 7/12/14 at 7:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
I bought these to replace my dead Klipsch Image S2-ii after reading many reviews, because I wanted to try something else in the 60-70$ price range for use with my Sansa Clip Zip, and was very...
A big thanks to Drew and every one at Moon Audio, they handled the sale of this new unit to me and...
Brainwavz S0 Full Disclosure: Brainwavz supplied the S0 for this review It seems Brainwavz has been cranking out the new releases in their IEM line up of late. This time they’ve entered the...
TL;DR Review of the AKG Q701’s Accentuated Mids: Enhances most female vocals, also forwards vocals, “livens” synthesizers in electronic music. Can cause vocals to sound uneven due to the 2khz...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1112
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have some ideas about what to do with the channel, but its definitely kind of tangential! :3
Maybe. That's why I would do them anyway. But I guess some people really like watching unboxing videos too. They can be fun for some products that don't really have much more to them than the appearance - phone cases for example.
Tell you what. Do one at the beginning of your next vid. Then edit and run it at 10x speed as the intro. Love to see what comments you get
Lol. A little mean, but funny. I'm just catching up on some writing tonight, and hanging out with you fine folks.
Go one further and show how to hunt down the company CEO's address for the raw pleasure of returning the item to him personally. Build a cam into the wrapping to capture the reaction. A&E will be a pounding at your door with a meg an episode budget for the first season alone.
I would too. Loving these ideas.
How is that mean? They are cute and evil, and he likes looking at them obviously.
Maybe they whisper strange things into his ears at night.
Just saying, he's probably got some better things to do is all. I'm not sure DF likes staring at them. I think he's generally more comforted by the thought of them tending his gear garden while he's gone.
Tempting but I think I'll try something a little different involving something else I like to do. Check back in a few hours I have my iPhone cam warming up. By the way, all my evil looking dolls deep down have a heart of gold. They just look evil but in reality they're little angels. Or so they whisper that to me during the night.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 8/3/13 at 7:29pm
I'll call for an exorcism right away.
Meanwhile, I'd encourage you to start thinking about letting go of your audio gear, for the sake of your sanity. Would you happen to know anyone whom you could pass your gear of to..."temporary"? Perhaps someone living in the same country? More convenient, of course...
Nice try, stay tuned young bopper I'm working on something that's a bit of a peek as to why I like audio gear so much. Check back in a couple of hours to see what I mean. Hopefully I can get it finished up and uploaded tonight. Thus far I've gotten the video shoot finished now to get some minor editing out of the way. Yes I'm actually trying some video editing software.
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › IEM battle: Etymotic ER-4PT or Logitech UE 900 or HIFIMAN RE-600 vs... 1 minute ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cheapest Amp to Drive HD600 3 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-3 3 minutes ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 3 minutes ago
- › Fidue A71 Dual Dynamic - Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by Mshenay
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by shotgunshane
- › AKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature... by Nec3
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by CasperBxl
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › Alessandro MS1i by Mshenay
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by ringofoaksmusic
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by AManAnd88Keys
- › Dunu DN-1000 by chupacabra314
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)