- 6,540 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Location: Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1112
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have some ideas about what to do with the channel, but its definitely kind of tangential! :3
Maybe. That's why I would do them anyway. But I guess some people really like watching unboxing videos too. They can be fun for some products that don't really have much more to them than the appearance - phone cases for example.
Tell you what. Do one at the beginning of your next vid. Then edit and run it at 10x speed as the intro. Love to see what comments you get
Lol. A little mean, but funny. I'm just catching up on some writing tonight, and hanging out with you fine folks.
Go one further and show how to hunt down the company CEO's address for the raw pleasure of returning the item to him personally. Build a cam into the wrapping to capture the reaction. A&E will be a pounding at your door with a meg an episode budget for the first season alone.
I would too. Loving these ideas.
How is that mean? They are cute and evil, and he likes looking at them obviously.
Maybe they whisper strange things into his ears at night.
Just saying, he's probably got some better things to do is all. I'm not sure DF likes staring at them. I think he's generally more comforted by the thought of them tending his gear garden while he's gone.
Tempting but I think I'll try something a little different involving something else I like to do. Check back in a few hours I have my iPhone cam warming up. By the way, all my evil looking dolls deep down have a heart of gold. They just look evil but in reality they're little angels. Or so they whisper that to me during the night.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 8/3/13 at 7:29pm
I'll call for an exorcism right away.
Meanwhile, I'd encourage you to start thinking about letting go of your audio gear, for the sake of your sanity. Would you happen to know anyone whom you could pass your gear of to..."temporary"? Perhaps someone living in the same country? More convenient, of course...
Nice try, stay tuned young bopper I'm working on something that's a bit of a peek as to why I like audio gear so much. Check back in a couple of hours to see what I mean. Hopefully I can get it finished up and uploaded tonight. Thus far I've gotten the video shoot finished now to get some minor editing out of the way. Yes I'm actually trying some video editing software.
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Unique Melody Mentor debut in Tokyo e-earphone festival 13 seconds ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 37 seconds ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 43 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › Background noise!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 5 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)