- 6,629 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Location: Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Is headphone "break-in" an actual phenomenon? Last post on 7/12/14 at 7:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1112
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have some ideas about what to do with the channel, but its definitely kind of tangential! :3
Maybe. That's why I would do them anyway. But I guess some people really like watching unboxing videos too. They can be fun for some products that don't really have much more to them than the appearance - phone cases for example.
Tell you what. Do one at the beginning of your next vid. Then edit and run it at 10x speed as the intro. Love to see what comments you get
Lol. A little mean, but funny. I'm just catching up on some writing tonight, and hanging out with you fine folks.
Go one further and show how to hunt down the company CEO's address for the raw pleasure of returning the item to him personally. Build a cam into the wrapping to capture the reaction. A&E will be a pounding at your door with a meg an episode budget for the first season alone.
I would too. Loving these ideas.
How is that mean? They are cute and evil, and he likes looking at them obviously.
Maybe they whisper strange things into his ears at night.
Just saying, he's probably got some better things to do is all. I'm not sure DF likes staring at them. I think he's generally more comforted by the thought of them tending his gear garden while he's gone.
Tempting but I think I'll try something a little different involving something else I like to do. Check back in a few hours I have my iPhone cam warming up. By the way, all my evil looking dolls deep down have a heart of gold. They just look evil but in reality they're little angels. Or so they whisper that to me during the night.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 8/3/13 at 7:29pm
I'll call for an exorcism right away.
Meanwhile, I'd encourage you to start thinking about letting go of your audio gear, for the sake of your sanity. Would you happen to know anyone whom you could pass your gear of to..."temporary"? Perhaps someone living in the same country? More convenient, of course...
Nice try, stay tuned young bopper I'm working on something that's a bit of a peek as to why I like audio gear so much. Check back in a couple of hours to see what I mean. Hopefully I can get it finished up and uploaded tonight. Thus far I've gotten the video shoot finished now to get some minor editing out of the way. Yes I'm actually trying some video editing software.
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 seconds ago
- › MediaMoney can't recognize the song name from CD 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 3 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › DAC USB cable from keyboard - deteriorates signal ? 6 minutes ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)