Staring at your collection of cute evil dolls?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/14/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
A few years back, my family and I underwent a rather large home renovation (including not having a kitchen for 10 weeks; suffice it to say I was sick of take-out food after the summer of 2014). As...
INTRO I purchased these made in China headphones on a whim out of curiosity as the design looked really cool and to see what Audioquest might be thinking with their first foray in to...
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
(note: pictures included are not mine, I grabbed them from the net to make the article easier to read) I've had these for well over a year and used them at least 5 days-a-week during that...
Many thanks to Brooko for arranging this tour unit Pros: External Playlists: Pretty much my number one priority after sound, this took some fiddling to get working from my Mac/iTunes but I...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1112post #16666 of 217608/3/13 at 6:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16667 of 217608/3/13 at 7:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by a_recording
I have some ideas about what to do with the channel, but its definitely kind of tangential! :3
Maybe. That's why I would do them anyway. But I guess some people really like watching unboxing videos too. They can be fun for some products that don't really have much more to them than the appearance - phone cases for example.
Tell you what. Do one at the beginning of your next vid. Then edit and run it at 10x speed as the intro. Love to see what comments you getpost #16669 of 217608/3/13 at 7:19pmQuote:
Lol. A little mean, but funny. I'm just catching up on some writing tonight, and hanging out with you fine folks.post #16670 of 217608/3/13 at 7:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hutnicks
Go one further and show how to hunt down the company CEO's address for the raw pleasure of returning the item to him personally. Build a cam into the wrapping to capture the reaction. A&E will be a pounding at your door with a meg an episode budget for the first season alone.Quote:
I would too. Loving these ideas.post #16671 of 217608/3/13 at 7:21pmpost #16672 of 217608/3/13 at 7:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by a_recordingQuote:
How is that mean? They are cute and evil, and he likes looking at them obviously.
Maybe they whisper strange things into his ears at night.
Just saying, he's probably got some better things to do is all. I'm not sure DF likes staring at them. I think he's generally more comforted by the thought of them tending his gear garden while he's gone.post #16673 of 217608/3/13 at 7:26pmQuote:
Tempting but I think I'll try something a little different involving something else I like to do. Check back in a few hours I have my iPhone cam warming up. By the way, all my evil looking dolls deep down have a heart of gold. They just look evil but in reality they're little angels. Or so they whisper that to me during the night.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 8/3/13 at 7:29pmpost #16675 of 217608/3/13 at 8:42pmpost #16676 of 217608/3/13 at 8:54pmpost #16678 of 217608/3/13 at 9:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by TwinQY
I'll call for an exorcism right away.
Meanwhile, I'd encourage you to start thinking about letting go of your audio gear, for the sake of your sanity. Would you happen to know anyone whom you could pass your gear of to..."temporary"? Perhaps someone living in the same country? More convenient, of course...
Nice try, stay tuned young bopper I'm working on something that's a bit of a peek as to why I like audio gear so much. Check back in a couple of hours to see what I mean. Hopefully I can get it finished up and uploaded tonight. Thus far I've gotten the video shoot finished now to get some minor editing out of the way. Yes I'm actually trying some video editing software.post #16680 of 217608/3/13 at 9:27pm
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Amarra 3.0 19 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 56 seconds ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 2nd Generation Australasian Tour(s) 3 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3