Used to admin a small forum where we blocked alot of the well-known proxies and similar services. Strangely people never learn. I'd imagine it'd be much harder to do so nowadays.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for COMFORTABLE Audiophile grade headphones Last post on Yesterday at 7:07 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014 - Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 4:59 pm in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Basically im becoming less of a basshead.Interested in srh440.comparable to these sets? Last post on 3/22/14 at 7:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrading Koss amp Last post on 3/20/14 at 12:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1107
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16592 of 214198/1/13 at 9:23pmpost #16593 of 214198/1/13 at 9:25pmpost #16594 of 214198/1/13 at 9:27pmpost #16596 of 214198/1/13 at 9:30pmpost #16597 of 214198/1/13 at 9:31pmQuote:
Was about to say something similar x2Quote:Originally Posted by Hutnicks
Sorry to hear about the family member, hope all is well.
Not much really changes. Abyss is still utt bugly. AK120 still overpriced. The M50 still the de facto phone. Stax still has fanboigirls. MF came went and came again. The sound science forum is still BatPoop crazy. The ortho thread is a million and 2 pages long now. Magic bought every new supercar available.
And DP, RAM still suck's cause it's a 70's disco album in drag.
No copies of Jazz at the Pawnshop were harmed in making this post.
Couldn't have said it better myself.post #16598 of 214198/1/13 at 9:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Idsynchrono_24
I see that "the Biebs" has run low frequency tests. Dubstep in his next album confirmed?
And I thought he'd be all thumbs. I'm calling Home Improvement opening sample.post #16600 of 214198/1/13 at 9:59pmpost #16602 of 214198/1/13 at 10:24pm
TwinnnQQQQYYYYYY I missed you. If you weren't on the west coast I'd be buying you shots of Crown Royal right now. By the way, a_recording is a YouTube star and I have my own ghetto like channel that feels real homey to me right now.
Heyyyyy, i like the new RAM album. So what if it reminds me of elevator shoes, lime green tuxedos and afros.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 8/1/13 at 10:26pmpost #16604 of 214198/1/13 at 10:37pmQuote:
What can I say I go with my stregths
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › New headset for listening to metal 33 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 2 minutes ago
- › Alessandro MS2i Headphones (Mint Condition) As New. Price Drop!! 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: Sennheiser HD800 (AUS) 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH 900 – Modifications – Worth it? 3 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic AT1350 - An Improved DT1350? 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 4 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 5 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 5 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob