Used to admin a small forum where we blocked alot of the well-known proxies and similar services. Strangely people never learn. I'd imagine it'd be much harder to do so nowadays.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 3/4/14 at 8:16pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ~$1000 budget for Cans for on the go Last post on 3/5/14 at 12:10pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Beyerdynamic Clear Gel Pads Last post on 2/17/14 at 8:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Full Review + ATH-M50 Comparison Last post on 2/15/14 at 9:00am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I. These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch. Each have their own strenghts,...
I've had Mentor for nearly a month before selling it and JH16fp (first deciding to sell Mentor, then putting it on hold, then selling JH, then finally selling Mentor) and thought I'd share my...
When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto. I took note of some good sounding <$100 IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1107
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16592 of 211738/1/13 at 9:23pmpost #16593 of 211738/1/13 at 9:25pmpost #16594 of 211738/1/13 at 9:27pmpost #16596 of 211738/1/13 at 9:30pmpost #16597 of 211738/1/13 at 9:31pmQuote:
Was about to say something similar x2Quote:Originally Posted by Hutnicks
Sorry to hear about the family member, hope all is well.
Not much really changes. Abyss is still utt bugly. AK120 still overpriced. The M50 still the de facto phone. Stax still has fanboigirls. MF came went and came again. The sound science forum is still BatPoop crazy. The ortho thread is a million and 2 pages long now. Magic bought every new supercar available.
And DP, RAM still suck's cause it's a 70's disco album in drag.
No copies of Jazz at the Pawnshop were harmed in making this post.
Couldn't have said it better myself.post #16598 of 211738/1/13 at 9:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Idsynchrono_24
I see that "the Biebs" has run low frequency tests. Dubstep in his next album confirmed?
And I thought he'd be all thumbs. I'm calling Home Improvement opening sample.post #16600 of 211738/1/13 at 9:59pmpost #16602 of 211738/1/13 at 10:24pm
TwinnnQQQQYYYYYY I missed you. If you weren't on the west coast I'd be buying you shots of Crown Royal right now. By the way, a_recording is a YouTube star and I have my own ghetto like channel that feels real homey to me right now.
Heyyyyy, i like the new RAM album. So what if it reminds me of elevator shoes, lime green tuxedos and afros.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 8/1/13 at 10:26pmpost #16604 of 211738/1/13 at 10:37pmQuote:
What can I say I go with my stregths
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › [FS] Black Dragon V2 for HD800 with 10ft and 1/4" terminal. 1 minute ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Golden Ears challenge 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - HiFiman visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. FW:1.084! pg. 1 6 minutes ago
- › Audiobyte Hydra-X USB to SPDIF high-end converter, like new! 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M* dacs, New amp section. Coming... 7 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude