I must be the only person here who doesn't remotely care about the new iPhone, or smart phones in general.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Following the successful launch of the initial Trinity range on Kickstarter, Bob (Trinity's CEO and...
REVIEW: ifi Pro iCan Equipment used: Headphones: Sennheiser HD800S, Hifiman Edition X, Hifiman HE-560, AKG K7XX, Audeze LCD-2f, Sennheiser Momentum, HD-650, Oppo PM-2, PM-3, Aurisonics ASG...
Thank-you to Pandora of Brainwavz for supplying the Omega for review. Brainwavz has been around for a while now and this isn't my first encounter with one of their products. In 2011 I...
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 12post #166 of 217609/12/12 at 11:12amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 217609/12/12 at 11:13ampost #168 of 217609/12/12 at 11:14ampost #169 of 217609/12/12 at 11:31amWell I'm bolting down with my 808. And am losing interest in smartphone in general too, unless my Belle is starting to have problems. I'm just flipping out at wtf Apple did with the Nano and the new iPod Touch. I mean, that's frikking thin! How in flipping hell they fit the battery, screen, processor, FM radio and Bluetooth in that freaking small Nano? Likewise the iPod, but I'm more WTF'd with the Nano.
Also they named their camera and a freaking lanyard hole. I mean COME ON.post #170 of 217609/12/12 at 11:32ampost #171 of 217609/12/12 at 11:33amInteresting, Apple's finally putting a lanyard attachment on the iPod Touch. Wish they'd do that for their other handheld devices, too. It's actually something I think all handhelds should have.post #172 of 217609/12/12 at 11:34ampost #173 of 217609/12/12 at 11:37ampost #174 of 217609/12/12 at 11:39amMy beef with the iBuds has always been comfort. Could never keep them in my ears for long enough to have an opinion about sound. I'll see if these new things are better in that regard but my expectations aren't high.post #175 of 217609/12/12 at 11:42ampost #176 of 217609/12/12 at 11:45ampost #177 of 217609/12/12 at 11:47amQuote:
Apparently those are shipping immediately. I'm curious... but am I curious enough? Lol.
Edit: Also I wonder if Fostex is making these too...
Edited by a_recording - 9/12/12 at 11:50ampost #178 of 217609/12/12 at 11:55amI would if I have any iProduct that's mine. All I have in the vicinity are my friends', and mostly they have songs that I don't particularly enjoy. Hmm, I wonder too if Fostex is still making these for them. It is an intriguing design that's for sure.post #179 of 217609/12/12 at 11:57ampost #180 of 217609/12/12 at 11:57amActually I think there's an adapter of sorts that takes in iProduct earphones and make it usable with everything that has a normal 3.5mm jack. Only I don't know what to start searching for.
I read that somewhere here a few moons back.
Edited by jgray91 - 9/12/12 at 11:59am
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Currently, there are 3386 Active Users (669 Members and 2717 Guests)
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 11 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 24 seconds ago
- › LFF's Enigma (new from the maker of the Paradox) 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › Official 2016 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 16, 2016, Wikia HQ 1 minute ago
- › Bug head emperor player - audiophile player from Japan 2 minutes ago
- › What is the best portable minidisc player ever? 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-500 4 minutes ago
- › PETEREK (formerly cCasperTFG) MOD & Cable Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering Atlas water resistant sports in-ear monitor by Brooko
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Koolpep
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...