I must be the only person here who doesn't remotely care about the new iPhone, or smart phones in general.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 12post #166 of 217609/12/12 at 11:12amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 217609/12/12 at 11:13ampost #168 of 217609/12/12 at 11:14ampost #169 of 217609/12/12 at 11:31amWell I'm bolting down with my 808. And am losing interest in smartphone in general too, unless my Belle is starting to have problems. I'm just flipping out at wtf Apple did with the Nano and the new iPod Touch. I mean, that's frikking thin! How in flipping hell they fit the battery, screen, processor, FM radio and Bluetooth in that freaking small Nano? Likewise the iPod, but I'm more WTF'd with the Nano.
Also they named their camera and a freaking lanyard hole. I mean COME ON.post #170 of 217609/12/12 at 11:32ampost #171 of 217609/12/12 at 11:33amInteresting, Apple's finally putting a lanyard attachment on the iPod Touch. Wish they'd do that for their other handheld devices, too. It's actually something I think all handhelds should have.post #172 of 217609/12/12 at 11:34ampost #173 of 217609/12/12 at 11:37ampost #174 of 217609/12/12 at 11:39amMy beef with the iBuds has always been comfort. Could never keep them in my ears for long enough to have an opinion about sound. I'll see if these new things are better in that regard but my expectations aren't high.post #175 of 217609/12/12 at 11:42ampost #176 of 217609/12/12 at 11:45ampost #177 of 217609/12/12 at 11:47amQuote:
Apparently those are shipping immediately. I'm curious... but am I curious enough? Lol.
Edit: Also I wonder if Fostex is making these too...
Edited by a_recording - 9/12/12 at 11:50ampost #178 of 217609/12/12 at 11:55amI would if I have any iProduct that's mine. All I have in the vicinity are my friends', and mostly they have songs that I don't particularly enjoy. Hmm, I wonder too if Fostex is still making these for them. It is an intriguing design that's for sure.post #179 of 217609/12/12 at 11:57ampost #180 of 217609/12/12 at 11:57amActually I think there's an adapter of sorts that takes in iProduct earphones and make it usable with everything that has a normal 3.5mm jack. Only I don't know what to start searching for.
I read that somewhere here a few moons back.
Edited by jgray91 - 9/12/12 at 11:59am
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Currently, there are 3162 Active Users (551 Members and 2611 Guests)
- › Gustard h10 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 2 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 1st day with Fiio X3ii... is (a bit?) disappointing... 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 6 minutes ago
- › EC Zana Deux tube rolling pls share 6 minutes ago
- › RSA RS71A 6 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 7 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)