Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophone $699 Last post on 6/1/14 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Circumaural Headphone Cup Sizing Thread and the Tacophone Effect Last post on 6/7/14 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1072
Gear mentioned in this thread:
But the kid doesn't know that yet. Gotta wait until he discovers Rastafarianism and becomes Kid Lion for that phase to happen.
I finally got around to posting my final impressions on the silver/gold upgrade cable onto the 1Plus2 thread. What can I say, Gavin's probably laughing at me concerning my overly sceptical view on cables and how he proved me wrong with his cable. I'll never judge again
BTW, I finally got to hear the 1plus2 with the silver+gold cable a couple of days ago.
Well everyone likes that! I don't know a single person that rails against money, but wouldn't take it if it were offered. People are practical after all.
Hahaha, I knew you'd be the first to ask that. Let's put it this way, there's nothing I could tell you that you don't already know. I'm going to see if I can cover it for one of the pubs I'm writing for. And I've already started to bend Jude's ear about it.
lol :). Glad you like it. John didn't have a proper source for them at the time. Wonder if he got that iRiver yet to go with it? The DSD function is phenomenal actually. I was thinking it was going to be gimmicky but it has proven otherwise. Plus it's gotten me to revisit all my SACDs. :)
Edited by lee730 - 7/18/13 at 12:52am
He did, he ended up picking up the AK120 this past Monday. He's still having issues with fit though. I brought him some tips to test with, and it seems like large (or even extra large) bi-flanges are what he needs.
Well hopefully those large tips I recommended to him works. The JVCs sound the best to me as of now on the gold cable. V-moda bass tips are better on silver cable with Studio V. I also ordered some UE tips for my Suis. Not sure what I did with my only pair before shipping the Kaede off... Surprisingly Warren I prefer the Sui to the Kaede. That's good for my pocket :).
$20.00 for tips is expensive (UE tips). Then again I also spend another $20.00 on complys.
Edited by lee730 - 7/18/13 at 3:10am
Here you go!
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 27 seconds ago
- › The Everything MOD Gallery! 58 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 1 minute ago
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 2 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 2 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Grado ramblings... 4 minutes ago
- › GRADO / Alessandro Music Series MS2 - Upgraded Manta Headband 4 minutes ago
- › Help with AMP/DAC combo for speakers+headphones 4 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)