Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
DISCLAIMER I am in no way associated with the SoundMAGIC company. I have bought ES18 myself and just expressing my honest opinion here. ABOUT ME I am a 25 years old music enthusiast...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I've had the pleasure of listening to most of DUNU Topsound's hybrid earphones (DN1000, 2000...
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 1072post #16066 of 217607/17/13 at 10:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16067 of 217607/17/13 at 10:42pmpost #16068 of 217607/17/13 at 11:07pmpost #16069 of 217607/18/13 at 12:06ampost #16070 of 217607/18/13 at 12:18amQuote:
But the kid doesn't know that yet. Gotta wait until he discovers Rastafarianism and becomes Kid Lion for that phase to happen.Quote:Originally Posted by DigitalFreak
I finally got around to posting my final impressions on the silver/gold upgrade cable onto the 1Plus2 thread. What can I say, Gavin's probably laughing at me concerning my overly sceptical view on cables and how he proved me wrong with his cable. I'll never judge again
BTW, I finally got to hear the 1plus2 with the silver+gold cable a couple of days ago.Quote:
Well everyone likes that! I don't know a single person that rails against money, but wouldn't take it if it were offered. People are practical after all.post #16071 of 217607/18/13 at 12:37ampost #16072 of 217607/18/13 at 12:46amQuote:
Hahaha, I knew you'd be the first to ask that. Let's put it this way, there's nothing I could tell you that you don't already know. I'm going to see if I can cover it for one of the pubs I'm writing for. And I've already started to bend Jude's ear about it.post #16073 of 217607/18/13 at 12:50am
lol :). Glad you like it. John didn't have a proper source for them at the time. Wonder if he got that iRiver yet to go with it? The DSD function is phenomenal actually. I was thinking it was going to be gimmicky but it has proven otherwise. Plus it's gotten me to revisit all my SACDs. :)
Edited by lee730 - 7/18/13 at 12:52ampost #16074 of 217607/18/13 at 3:03am
He did, he ended up picking up the AK120 this past Monday. He's still having issues with fit though. I brought him some tips to test with, and it seems like large (or even extra large) bi-flanges are what he needs.post #16075 of 217607/18/13 at 3:08amQuote:
Well hopefully those large tips I recommended to him works. The JVCs sound the best to me as of now on the gold cable. V-moda bass tips are better on silver cable with Studio V. I also ordered some UE tips for my Suis. Not sure what I did with my only pair before shipping the Kaede off... Surprisingly Warren I prefer the Sui to the Kaede. That's good for my pocket :).
$20.00 for tips is expensive (UE tips). Then again I also spend another $20.00 on complys.
Edited by lee730 - 7/18/13 at 3:10ampost #16076 of 217607/18/13 at 9:32ampost #16077 of 217607/18/13 at 11:34ampost #16078 of 217607/18/13 at 11:35amQuote:
Here you go!post #16079 of 217607/18/13 at 11:38ampost #16080 of 217607/18/13 at 4:40pm
I know there's a dedicated Stax thread. But you guys are just more experienced, more responsive, and more friendly
Anyways, I was wondering how the Lambda normal bias with SRD7/SB is compared to a 2050 setup.
If I want one, I can't get the other.
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Upgrade headphones or amp? Help needed.. 13 seconds ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 18 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 32 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 34 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr 2 Hybrid Headphone Amp and tube buffer 2 minutes ago
- › Why doesn't anybody like the Denon AH-D600 3 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD668b vs 681evo 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 8 minutes ago
- › Headphone AB Switch 9 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...