- 9,978 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Selected Ambient Hype 85 - 92
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Is headphone "break-in" an actual phenomenon? Last post on 7/12/14 at 7:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 807
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The 458 is awesome on a lonely stretch of highway, very special, just not what you want to drive in the city.
Oh you know, just being awesome.
That's the reason for my post!
I was looking around and I think I'll add the SE215 Special edition to my list....
They look awesome.....
I hear they are a bit bass heavy(I want a bass heavy IME)......
If you are looking for something almost flat look into the XBA-1......
I loved mine till I lost them......
I've got a UE600 coming in the mail soon. Haven't even heard it and I'm already looking for more. I should probably just get the FXD80 and then call it a day for a little while.
You don't regret it though right? Still a stunning thing to look at, even if you can't turn at low speed.
About the only Chinese made tubes I like are the "Fullmusic" ones. The Psvane tubes look like a more expensive version of the Shuguang Treasures. In the Zana Deux, the Fullmusic 6SL7 really shines.
Jazzerdave, have you listened to any Japanese jazz bands? You might like them.
My Empire Rifles action is on it's way. Awesome foundation for a custom rifle...
Because there is more to sound than just measurements alone. Things in audio that I feel we cannot measure.
Edited by lee730 - 5/15/13 at 3:08pm
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 31 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900X Thread. :) 45 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH-900 Mint Condition < 10 hours 58 seconds ago
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro vs... 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › good quality portable amp 3 minutes ago
- › Diy Headphones with sennheiser ie8 drivers on eBay? It's only $45 3 minutes ago
- › February 21 Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley mini-meet 4 minutes ago
- › Why most of the old recordings ae 24bit and the new are 16bit? 4 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)