- 9,648 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Land of looking for work
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophone $699 Last post on 6/1/14 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Circumaural Headphone Cup Sizing Thread and the Tacophone Effect Last post on 6/7/14 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 807
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The 458 is awesome on a lonely stretch of highway, very special, just not what you want to drive in the city.
Oh you know, just being awesome.
That's the reason for my post!
I was looking around and I think I'll add the SE215 Special edition to my list....
They look awesome.....
I hear they are a bit bass heavy(I want a bass heavy IME)......
If you are looking for something almost flat look into the XBA-1......
I loved mine till I lost them......
I've got a UE600 coming in the mail soon. Haven't even heard it and I'm already looking for more. I should probably just get the FXD80 and then call it a day for a little while.
You don't regret it though right? Still a stunning thing to look at, even if you can't turn at low speed.
About the only Chinese made tubes I like are the "Fullmusic" ones. The Psvane tubes look like a more expensive version of the Shuguang Treasures. In the Zana Deux, the Fullmusic 6SL7 really shines.
Jazzerdave, have you listened to any Japanese jazz bands? You might like them.
My Empire Rifles action is on it's way. Awesome foundation for a custom rifle...
Because there is more to sound than just measurements alone. Things in audio that I feel we cannot measure.
Edited by lee730 - 5/15/13 at 3:08pm
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 13 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 57 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › Looking for bands/musicians who use unusual or creative... 1 minute ago
- › HIFIMAN HM-601 SLIM 8GB + 32GB Micro SD 40gb Total Excellent... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 1 minute ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 1 minute ago
- › Nordost Heimdall headphone cable 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › The Apex Teton Review and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)