- 9,758 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Selected Ambient Hype 85 - 92
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 807
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The 458 is awesome on a lonely stretch of highway, very special, just not what you want to drive in the city.
Oh you know, just being awesome.
That's the reason for my post!
I was looking around and I think I'll add the SE215 Special edition to my list....
They look awesome.....
I hear they are a bit bass heavy(I want a bass heavy IME)......
If you are looking for something almost flat look into the XBA-1......
I loved mine till I lost them......
I've got a UE600 coming in the mail soon. Haven't even heard it and I'm already looking for more. I should probably just get the FXD80 and then call it a day for a little while.
You don't regret it though right? Still a stunning thing to look at, even if you can't turn at low speed.
About the only Chinese made tubes I like are the "Fullmusic" ones. The Psvane tubes look like a more expensive version of the Shuguang Treasures. In the Zana Deux, the Fullmusic 6SL7 really shines.
Jazzerdave, have you listened to any Japanese jazz bands? You might like them.
My Empire Rifles action is on it's way. Awesome foundation for a custom rifle...
Because there is more to sound than just measurements alone. Things in audio that I feel we cannot measure.
Edited by lee730 - 5/15/13 at 3:08pm
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Akg k3003i 12 seconds ago
- › WTS tf10 for reshelling 17 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 1 minute ago
- › The National Headphone Amplifier | ALO Audio 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 7 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)