- 9,781 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Selected Ambient Hype 85 - 92
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 807
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The 458 is awesome on a lonely stretch of highway, very special, just not what you want to drive in the city.
Oh you know, just being awesome.
That's the reason for my post!
I was looking around and I think I'll add the SE215 Special edition to my list....
They look awesome.....
I hear they are a bit bass heavy(I want a bass heavy IME)......
If you are looking for something almost flat look into the XBA-1......
I loved mine till I lost them......
I've got a UE600 coming in the mail soon. Haven't even heard it and I'm already looking for more. I should probably just get the FXD80 and then call it a day for a little while.
You don't regret it though right? Still a stunning thing to look at, even if you can't turn at low speed.
About the only Chinese made tubes I like are the "Fullmusic" ones. The Psvane tubes look like a more expensive version of the Shuguang Treasures. In the Zana Deux, the Fullmusic 6SL7 really shines.
Jazzerdave, have you listened to any Japanese jazz bands? You might like them.
My Empire Rifles action is on it's way. Awesome foundation for a custom rifle...
Because there is more to sound than just measurements alone. Things in audio that I feel we cannot measure.
Edited by lee730 - 5/15/13 at 3:08pm
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 39 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › Current Mode Amplifiers, how do they work? 8 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for speakers as an upgrade to Cambridge Soundworks... 8 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 11 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 11 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 12 minutes ago
- › Bluedio R+ Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones with NFC and APT-X 12 minutes ago
- › San Jose, CA - Super Mini Meet? 14 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)