Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014 - Impressions Thread Last post on 4/12/14 at 4:37pm in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Basically im becoming less of a basshead.Interested in srh440.comparable to these sets? Last post on 3/22/14 at 7:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrading Koss amp Last post on 3/20/14 at 12:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Should I buy Denon D2000 (+ compared with Fidelio X1)? Last post on 3/21/14 at 3:23am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
These earbuds were my first "serious" earbuds and they dissapointed me pretty soon. Everything was perfect until one morning I went out plugged them in and found that the cable was disconnected...
This is my first review, but I will try to make it fast and straight to the point. I just received the HD580s from ebay, and before I bought them I did some research and found out these have...
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 802post #12016 of 213925/14/13 at 8:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12018 of 213925/14/13 at 8:28pmQuote:
you and your hard-to-see messages.
Amen.post #12019 of 213925/14/13 at 8:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by DigitalFreak
I hear you brother, I hear you. On the plus side, the Fostex TH600 pricing has fallen to just over 800 USD. Considering they debuted at around 1000 that's not a bad price at all.
Ugh! I know... it keeps calling me, but I already have too many full-sized so after I unload some stuff, maybe!post #12020 of 213925/14/13 at 8:31pmpost #12021 of 213925/14/13 at 8:57pmQuote:
I've been contemplating that myself. If I could get say 150 for my ALO RX MKII, 140 for my UHA-4, 75 for my FXT90, 160 for my HD25, 120 for my M-80, 160 for my Q701, 70 for my UE700, 200 for my e-Q7 and 50 for my Sony XB700. I could easily cover that Fostex headphone. Problem is 85% of what I listed I like to much to let go, lol. It would be a huge kick in the teeth if I moved along all that gear only to get a headphone I didn't like. I wouldn't mind seeing the Q701, FXT90 and e-Q7's go though. I guess I could also let the UHA-4 and UE700 also go but I'd probably miss them. Everything else I have, forget it, I'm keeping them Fostex headphone or no Fostex headphone. Oh well, my Paradox shouldn't be to far off from completion. Maybe it will finally cure my upgradeitouspost #12022 of 213925/14/13 at 8:58pmpost #12024 of 213925/14/13 at 9:06pmQuote:
From what I've read and from what some of the flagship experienced regs on the thread have said they're supposed to sound pretty freaking good.post #12025 of 213925/14/13 at 9:07pmQuote:
You met Analixus?Quote:
All the recs are keeping you from your masterpiece!Quote:Originally Posted by TwinQYQuote:Originally Posted by warrenpchi
I'm assuming that almost everyone here has made friends with someone else here on HF by now. Just wondering, did you guys ever think you'd become as good of friends with someone on HF when you first joined? I'll be honest, I thought it was just forum where people just liked headphones. Never even had an inkling that it would amount to anything remotely significant in the grand scheme of my life. And yet...
Though my enemies are in the hundreds.
On of the best part of being here.Quote:Originally Posted by TwinQYQuote:
I just, just finished writing up his rec on the Portable thread....
...and he goes off to buy RE-400s.
S'okay, he'll still be happy.Quote:Originally Posted by TwinQYQuote:They actually do attach the recommendation thread links to the welcome PM nowadays, but there's usually a delay from when they first join and when they actually get it. And since most people just make the thread right at the beginning that's partly the reason why you see so many making new threads by the day.
Whatever it is they're doing to try and prevent it, it's not working.Quote:
You don't know the ::fist clench:: POWER of the ES10!Quote:
That's how Amazon rocks a sale.Quote:
You get used to it. Hey, if y'all haven't done so, you should subscribe to a_rec's channel.Quote:
Hahaha, in his case though, was very easy to rec as he wanted something Mad Dog like.Quote:
Cheater!post #12026 of 213925/14/13 at 9:13pm
A couple of months back, midday just after lunch, I tried the massive quote single post, warrenpchi style. Nearly a full page worth... I handled it!
When I clicked "Submit" I got the Head-Fi Maintenance update screen.post #12027 of 213925/14/13 at 9:19pmQuote:
lol no I was just saying how the members here are nice enough to let you use their gears and help you with questions.post #12029 of 213925/14/13 at 9:22pmIt takes me too long to write posts to do the multi-quote thing. by the time I posted, I would be 10 pages behind and the next post would need to be even longer.post #12030 of 213925/14/13 at 9:24pmQuote:
lol I've had that happen before. Did you try clicking the back button and copy and paste it for later :P.
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 4 seconds ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 24 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › great portable bundle - Sony f886, 2 x lods, fiio e12 1 minute ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 4 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob