Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- dt 770pro or 990 Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me decide!! HipHop/RAP BASS LOVER!! Last post on 12/3/13 at 11:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- entry level Bassy headphones Last post on 11/9/13 at 1:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB/LF: Koss ESP950 Last post on 11/5/13 at 11:34am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/6/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 802post #12016 of 199755/14/13 at 8:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12018 of 199755/14/13 at 8:28pmQuote:
you and your hard-to-see messages.
Amen.post #12019 of 199755/14/13 at 8:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by DigitalFreak
I hear you brother, I hear you. On the plus side, the Fostex TH600 pricing has fallen to just over 800 USD. Considering they debuted at around 1000 that's not a bad price at all.
Ugh! I know... it keeps calling me, but I already have too many full-sized so after I unload some stuff, maybe!post #12020 of 199755/14/13 at 8:31pmpost #12021 of 199755/14/13 at 8:57pmQuote:
I've been contemplating that myself. If I could get say 150 for my ALO RX MKII, 140 for my UHA-4, 75 for my FXT90, 160 for my HD25, 120 for my M-80, 160 for my Q701, 70 for my UE700, 200 for my e-Q7 and 50 for my Sony XB700. I could easily cover that Fostex headphone. Problem is 85% of what I listed I like to much to let go, lol. It would be a huge kick in the teeth if I moved along all that gear only to get a headphone I didn't like. I wouldn't mind seeing the Q701, FXT90 and e-Q7's go though. I guess I could also let the UHA-4 and UE700 also go but I'd probably miss them. Everything else I have, forget it, I'm keeping them Fostex headphone or no Fostex headphone. Oh well, my Paradox shouldn't be to far off from completion. Maybe it will finally cure my upgradeitouspost #12022 of 199755/14/13 at 8:58pmpost #12024 of 199755/14/13 at 9:06pmQuote:
From what I've read and from what some of the flagship experienced regs on the thread have said they're supposed to sound pretty freaking good.post #12025 of 199755/14/13 at 9:07pmQuote:
You met Analixus?Quote:
All the recs are keeping you from your masterpiece!Quote:Originally Posted by TwinQYQuote:Originally Posted by warrenpchi
I'm assuming that almost everyone here has made friends with someone else here on HF by now. Just wondering, did you guys ever think you'd become as good of friends with someone on HF when you first joined? I'll be honest, I thought it was just forum where people just liked headphones. Never even had an inkling that it would amount to anything remotely significant in the grand scheme of my life. And yet...
Though my enemies are in the hundreds.
On of the best part of being here.Quote:Originally Posted by TwinQYQuote:
I just, just finished writing up his rec on the Portable thread....
...and he goes off to buy RE-400s.
S'okay, he'll still be happy.Quote:Originally Posted by TwinQYQuote:They actually do attach the recommendation thread links to the welcome PM nowadays, but there's usually a delay from when they first join and when they actually get it. And since most people just make the thread right at the beginning that's partly the reason why you see so many making new threads by the day.
Whatever it is they're doing to try and prevent it, it's not working.Quote:
You don't know the ::fist clench:: POWER of the ES10!Quote:
That's how Amazon rocks a sale.Quote:
You get used to it. Hey, if y'all haven't done so, you should subscribe to a_rec's channel.Quote:
Hahaha, in his case though, was very easy to rec as he wanted something Mad Dog like.Quote:
Cheater!post #12026 of 199755/14/13 at 9:13pm
A couple of months back, midday just after lunch, I tried the massive quote single post, warrenpchi style. Nearly a full page worth... I handled it!
When I clicked "Submit" I got the Head-Fi Maintenance update screen.post #12027 of 199755/14/13 at 9:19pmQuote:
lol no I was just saying how the members here are nice enough to let you use their gears and help you with questions.post #12029 of 199755/14/13 at 9:22pmIt takes me too long to write posts to do the multi-quote thing. by the time I posted, I would be 10 pages behind and the next post would need to be even longer.post #12030 of 199755/14/13 at 9:24pmQuote:
lol I've had that happen before. Did you try clicking the back button and copy and paste it for later :P.
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Playing high-res music on a Mac 6 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 27 seconds ago
- › Best looking tube amp 1 minute ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › fiio e 17 aux used as microphone input for playstation 3? 1 minute ago
- › Phone's (built-in) DAC's and their impact on the soundquality of... 1 minute ago
- › Dog-fi 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio E18 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 vs RS 180 4 minutes ago
- › TEAC UD-H01 USB DAC 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi