Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 11/1/14 at 1:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Is headphone "break-in" an actual phenomenon? Last post on 7/12/14 at 7:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: Yesterday
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 802
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I hear you brother, I hear you. On the plus side, the Fostex TH600 pricing has fallen to just over 800 USD. Considering they debuted at around 1000 that's not a bad price at all.
Ugh! I know... it keeps calling me, but I already have too many full-sized so after I unload some stuff, maybe!
I've been contemplating that myself. If I could get say 150 for my ALO RX MKII, 140 for my UHA-4, 75 for my FXT90, 160 for my HD25, 120 for my M-80, 160 for my Q701, 70 for my UE700, 200 for my e-Q7 and 50 for my Sony XB700. I could easily cover that Fostex headphone. Problem is 85% of what I listed I like to much to let go, lol. It would be a huge kick in the teeth if I moved along all that gear only to get a headphone I didn't like. I wouldn't mind seeing the Q701, FXT90 and e-Q7's go though. I guess I could also let the UHA-4 and UE700 also go but I'd probably miss them. Everything else I have, forget it, I'm keeping them Fostex headphone or no Fostex headphone. Oh well, my Paradox shouldn't be to far off from completion. Maybe it will finally cure my upgradeitous
You met Analixus?
All the recs are keeping you from your masterpiece!
I'm assuming that almost everyone here has made friends with someone else here on HF by now. Just wondering, did you guys ever think you'd become as good of friends with someone on HF when you first joined? I'll be honest, I thought it was just forum where people just liked headphones. Never even had an inkling that it would amount to anything remotely significant in the grand scheme of my life. And yet...
Though my enemies are in the hundreds.
On of the best part of being here.
I just, just finished writing up his rec on the Portable thread....
...and he goes off to buy RE-400s.
S'okay, he'll still be happy.
Whatever it is they're doing to try and prevent it, it's not working.
You don't know the ::fist clench:: POWER of the ES10!
That's how Amazon rocks a sale.
You get used to it. Hey, if y'all haven't done so, you should subscribe to a_rec's channel.
Hahaha, in his case though, was very easy to rec as he wanted something Mad Dog like.
A couple of months back, midday just after lunch, I tried the massive quote single post, warrenpchi style. Nearly a full page worth... I handled it!
When I clicked "Submit" I got the Head-Fi Maintenance update screen.
lol no I was just saying how the members here are nice enough to let you use their gears and help you with questions.
lol I've had that happen before. Did you try clicking the back button and copy and paste it for later :P.
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › taylor swift? 18 seconds ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 2 minutes ago
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio 6 vs. Bottlehead Crack + Speedball vs. Schiit Lyr 1/2 vs.... 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)