Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Is headphone "break-in" an actual phenomenon? Last post on 7/12/14 at 7:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
In short words: The Fidue is on par with the Sony EX1000 (little less sound stage and depth, but better, more flat sound signature) Downside: Cable plugs to the earphone speakers was...
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Ever since picking these IEMs up, they have been my go-to pair for almost every genre of music. They provide a great balance of neutrality paired with extremely forward and lush mids which do not...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 802
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I hear you brother, I hear you. On the plus side, the Fostex TH600 pricing has fallen to just over 800 USD. Considering they debuted at around 1000 that's not a bad price at all.
Ugh! I know... it keeps calling me, but I already have too many full-sized so after I unload some stuff, maybe!
I've been contemplating that myself. If I could get say 150 for my ALO RX MKII, 140 for my UHA-4, 75 for my FXT90, 160 for my HD25, 120 for my M-80, 160 for my Q701, 70 for my UE700, 200 for my e-Q7 and 50 for my Sony XB700. I could easily cover that Fostex headphone. Problem is 85% of what I listed I like to much to let go, lol. It would be a huge kick in the teeth if I moved along all that gear only to get a headphone I didn't like. I wouldn't mind seeing the Q701, FXT90 and e-Q7's go though. I guess I could also let the UHA-4 and UE700 also go but I'd probably miss them. Everything else I have, forget it, I'm keeping them Fostex headphone or no Fostex headphone. Oh well, my Paradox shouldn't be to far off from completion. Maybe it will finally cure my upgradeitous
You met Analixus?
All the recs are keeping you from your masterpiece!
I'm assuming that almost everyone here has made friends with someone else here on HF by now. Just wondering, did you guys ever think you'd become as good of friends with someone on HF when you first joined? I'll be honest, I thought it was just forum where people just liked headphones. Never even had an inkling that it would amount to anything remotely significant in the grand scheme of my life. And yet...
Though my enemies are in the hundreds.
On of the best part of being here.
I just, just finished writing up his rec on the Portable thread....
...and he goes off to buy RE-400s.
S'okay, he'll still be happy.
Whatever it is they're doing to try and prevent it, it's not working.
You don't know the ::fist clench:: POWER of the ES10!
That's how Amazon rocks a sale.
You get used to it. Hey, if y'all haven't done so, you should subscribe to a_rec's channel.
Hahaha, in his case though, was very easy to rec as he wanted something Mad Dog like.
A couple of months back, midday just after lunch, I tried the massive quote single post, warrenpchi style. Nearly a full page worth... I handled it!
When I clicked "Submit" I got the Head-Fi Maintenance update screen.
lol no I was just saying how the members here are nice enough to let you use their gears and help you with questions.
lol I've had that happen before. Did you try clicking the back button and copy and paste it for later :P.
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 second ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 26 seconds ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Comparing warmth and sub-bass character of Asgard 2 vs Lyr 2 1 minute ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 5 minutes ago
- › USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous... 5 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 5 minutes ago
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3