Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophone $699 Last post on 6/1/14 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Circumaural Headphone Cup Sizing Thread and the Tacophone Effect Last post on 6/7/14 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 802
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I hear you brother, I hear you. On the plus side, the Fostex TH600 pricing has fallen to just over 800 USD. Considering they debuted at around 1000 that's not a bad price at all.
Ugh! I know... it keeps calling me, but I already have too many full-sized so after I unload some stuff, maybe!
I've been contemplating that myself. If I could get say 150 for my ALO RX MKII, 140 for my UHA-4, 75 for my FXT90, 160 for my HD25, 120 for my M-80, 160 for my Q701, 70 for my UE700, 200 for my e-Q7 and 50 for my Sony XB700. I could easily cover that Fostex headphone. Problem is 85% of what I listed I like to much to let go, lol. It would be a huge kick in the teeth if I moved along all that gear only to get a headphone I didn't like. I wouldn't mind seeing the Q701, FXT90 and e-Q7's go though. I guess I could also let the UHA-4 and UE700 also go but I'd probably miss them. Everything else I have, forget it, I'm keeping them Fostex headphone or no Fostex headphone. Oh well, my Paradox shouldn't be to far off from completion. Maybe it will finally cure my upgradeitous
You met Analixus?
All the recs are keeping you from your masterpiece!
I'm assuming that almost everyone here has made friends with someone else here on HF by now. Just wondering, did you guys ever think you'd become as good of friends with someone on HF when you first joined? I'll be honest, I thought it was just forum where people just liked headphones. Never even had an inkling that it would amount to anything remotely significant in the grand scheme of my life. And yet...
Though my enemies are in the hundreds.
On of the best part of being here.
I just, just finished writing up his rec on the Portable thread....
...and he goes off to buy RE-400s.
S'okay, he'll still be happy.
Whatever it is they're doing to try and prevent it, it's not working.
You don't know the ::fist clench:: POWER of the ES10!
That's how Amazon rocks a sale.
You get used to it. Hey, if y'all haven't done so, you should subscribe to a_rec's channel.
Hahaha, in his case though, was very easy to rec as he wanted something Mad Dog like.
A couple of months back, midday just after lunch, I tried the massive quote single post, warrenpchi style. Nearly a full page worth... I handled it!
When I clicked "Submit" I got the Head-Fi Maintenance update screen.
lol no I was just saying how the members here are nice enough to let you use their gears and help you with questions.
lol I've had that happen before. Did you try clicking the back button and copy and paste it for later :P.
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › I'm really sensitive to sibilance and strong treble; should I rule... 9 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 30 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 40 seconds ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread (Preliminary Impressions) 42 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Bassy, Sealed Headphones for Under $35 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Confused on which headphones to choose for a portable device. 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by DannyBai
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)