Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- IC: BNIB Koss ESP950 Last post on 12/10/13 at 2:24pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- dt 770pro or 990 Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me decide!! HipHop/RAP BASS LOVER!! Last post on 12/3/13 at 11:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- entry level Bassy headphones Last post on 11/9/13 at 1:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
AK120 I feel like there is an epidemic looming over the heads of most Hi-Fi audio music player designers. Most just can't seem to get it right and so few end up with a solid...
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 802post #12016 of 200465/14/13 at 8:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12018 of 200465/14/13 at 8:28pmQuote:
you and your hard-to-see messages.
Amen.post #12019 of 200465/14/13 at 8:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by DigitalFreak
I hear you brother, I hear you. On the plus side, the Fostex TH600 pricing has fallen to just over 800 USD. Considering they debuted at around 1000 that's not a bad price at all.
Ugh! I know... it keeps calling me, but I already have too many full-sized so after I unload some stuff, maybe!post #12020 of 200465/14/13 at 8:31pmpost #12021 of 200465/14/13 at 8:57pmQuote:
I've been contemplating that myself. If I could get say 150 for my ALO RX MKII, 140 for my UHA-4, 75 for my FXT90, 160 for my HD25, 120 for my M-80, 160 for my Q701, 70 for my UE700, 200 for my e-Q7 and 50 for my Sony XB700. I could easily cover that Fostex headphone. Problem is 85% of what I listed I like to much to let go, lol. It would be a huge kick in the teeth if I moved along all that gear only to get a headphone I didn't like. I wouldn't mind seeing the Q701, FXT90 and e-Q7's go though. I guess I could also let the UHA-4 and UE700 also go but I'd probably miss them. Everything else I have, forget it, I'm keeping them Fostex headphone or no Fostex headphone. Oh well, my Paradox shouldn't be to far off from completion. Maybe it will finally cure my upgradeitouspost #12022 of 200465/14/13 at 8:58pmpost #12024 of 200465/14/13 at 9:06pmQuote:
From what I've read and from what some of the flagship experienced regs on the thread have said they're supposed to sound pretty freaking good.post #12025 of 200465/14/13 at 9:07pmQuote:
You met Analixus?Quote:
All the recs are keeping you from your masterpiece!Quote:Originally Posted by TwinQYQuote:Originally Posted by warrenpchi
I'm assuming that almost everyone here has made friends with someone else here on HF by now. Just wondering, did you guys ever think you'd become as good of friends with someone on HF when you first joined? I'll be honest, I thought it was just forum where people just liked headphones. Never even had an inkling that it would amount to anything remotely significant in the grand scheme of my life. And yet...
Though my enemies are in the hundreds.
On of the best part of being here.Quote:Originally Posted by TwinQYQuote:
I just, just finished writing up his rec on the Portable thread....
...and he goes off to buy RE-400s.
S'okay, he'll still be happy.Quote:Originally Posted by TwinQYQuote:They actually do attach the recommendation thread links to the welcome PM nowadays, but there's usually a delay from when they first join and when they actually get it. And since most people just make the thread right at the beginning that's partly the reason why you see so many making new threads by the day.
Whatever it is they're doing to try and prevent it, it's not working.Quote:
You don't know the ::fist clench:: POWER of the ES10!Quote:
That's how Amazon rocks a sale.Quote:
You get used to it. Hey, if y'all haven't done so, you should subscribe to a_rec's channel.Quote:
Hahaha, in his case though, was very easy to rec as he wanted something Mad Dog like.Quote:
Cheater!post #12026 of 200465/14/13 at 9:13pm
A couple of months back, midday just after lunch, I tried the massive quote single post, warrenpchi style. Nearly a full page worth... I handled it!
When I clicked "Submit" I got the Head-Fi Maintenance update screen.post #12027 of 200465/14/13 at 9:19pmQuote:
lol no I was just saying how the members here are nice enough to let you use their gears and help you with questions.post #12029 of 200465/14/13 at 9:22pmIt takes me too long to write posts to do the multi-quote thing. by the time I posted, I would be 10 pages behind and the next post would need to be even longer.post #12030 of 200465/14/13 at 9:24pmQuote:
lol I've had that happen before. Did you try clicking the back button and copy and paste it for later :P.
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Denon D5000(w/ original box) 1 second ago
- › Toxic Cables feedback thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Mini Clearance - HD800, CLAS dB, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 4 minutes ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 4 minutes ago
- › Koss ProDJ100 with Fiio E6 AMP vs Audio Technica ATH M50 5 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 5 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 5 minutes ago
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe