Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophone $699 Last post on 6/1/14 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Circumaural Headphone Cup Sizing Thread and the Tacophone Effect Last post on 6/7/14 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 785
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm hornier than Ron Jeremy,
and if you wanna get popped in your knee,
just wipe that look off your bati face
Sounds like I'm gonna have to amputate before it spreads to the brain...
Yep, an when I heard it that's the first thing I thought, sounds rather half arsed. I'm sorry, I really don't mean to get any of the Audeze fans going but in my opinion when I heard the LCD-3 it was such a disappointment when compared to the LCD-2. I really did not like the mids compared to the LCD 2 and thought the highs were only a very small step improved.
No arguing there, I think Audeze is the most overhyped brand in the head-fi hobby.
Hmmm... did my speaking of pipes lead to man's pic? I'm honored.
Anyways, have any of you seen a person smoking that kind of pipe and/or a cigar in public? I usually imagine cigarettes and have only seen cigarettes...
I smoke pipes/cigars in public quite often. Actually there's usually a monthly gathering at this wine/cigar shop in town......but I realize my hobbies may be a little early to acquire, I'm 22 and easily the youngest person there by 20-25 years
I don't know. Ordering through say PriceJapan seems to be a bit cheaper but I have no idea how warranty service would work buying through them which is what holds me back.
unnnhhhh... that's that... lovin' sound...
Seriously though. Yuck at those matte face plates.
Combo dial on a Masterlock man. Wish it was piano black again :l
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 3 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 17 seconds ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 38 seconds ago
- › velodyne vleve on ear headphones + fiio x3 ? good combo ? and... 54 seconds ago
- › Denon AH-D600 Vs. Philips Fidelio X1 What is better? 56 seconds ago
- › I need help!!! 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW: Decware Select Zen CSP2 Tube Headphone Amp 1 minute ago
- › The JVC HA-S680 - S400's and S500's big brother is here! 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)