Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 785
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm hornier than Ron Jeremy,
and if you wanna get popped in your knee,
just wipe that look off your bati face
Sounds like I'm gonna have to amputate before it spreads to the brain...
Yep, an when I heard it that's the first thing I thought, sounds rather half arsed. I'm sorry, I really don't mean to get any of the Audeze fans going but in my opinion when I heard the LCD-3 it was such a disappointment when compared to the LCD-2. I really did not like the mids compared to the LCD 2 and thought the highs were only a very small step improved.
No arguing there, I think Audeze is the most overhyped brand in the head-fi hobby.
Hmmm... did my speaking of pipes lead to man's pic? I'm honored.
Anyways, have any of you seen a person smoking that kind of pipe and/or a cigar in public? I usually imagine cigarettes and have only seen cigarettes...
I smoke pipes/cigars in public quite often. Actually there's usually a monthly gathering at this wine/cigar shop in town......but I realize my hobbies may be a little early to acquire, I'm 22 and easily the youngest person there by 20-25 years
I don't know. Ordering through say PriceJapan seems to be a bit cheaper but I have no idea how warranty service would work buying through them which is what holds me back.
unnnhhhh... that's that... lovin' sound...
Seriously though. Yuck at those matte face plates.
Combo dial on a Masterlock man. Wish it was piano black again :l
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Audeze "Prototype-Z"! 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Rank the IEM's you've heard 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-3 with upgraded TCXO clock 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Help! Looking for a good multimedia player and amp for Shure SE846 5 minutes ago
- › "Best" high end IEM or CIEM... 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)