Got my Leckerton UHA-6S Mk.II today. Of course, I'm not very familiar with it yet, but my first impression is that this is a brilliant portable amp. I can safely say that I'm satisfied with this purchase.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for COMFORTABLE Audiophile grade headphones Last post on Yesterday at 7:07 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014 - Impressions Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:34 am in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Basically im becoming less of a basshead.Interested in srh440.comparable to these sets? Last post on 3/22/14 at 7:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrading Koss amp Last post on 3/20/14 at 12:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 765post #11461 of 214175/10/13 at 3:52pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11462 of 214175/10/13 at 3:58pmpost #11463 of 214175/10/13 at 7:15pmQuote:
...and hazard pay too... them pesky head-fiers...post #11464 of 214175/10/13 at 7:27pmpost #11465 of 214175/10/13 at 7:28pmpost #11466 of 214175/10/13 at 7:31pmpost #11467 of 214175/10/13 at 7:31pmI am definitely a he until further notice, at least until my next trip to Brazil. I am on one of my avatars with my wife. And I never have any insider info unless a headfier tells me...
Actually I also know about the next Fitear, it will be called the Fitear Boudoir Croissant Rendez-vous and play only French Chamber music.Quote:
Edited by Mimouille - 5/10/13 at 7:36pmpost #11468 of 214175/10/13 at 7:37pmpost #11469 of 214175/10/13 at 7:44pm
Kung-Fu Fighting? Not sure. FAD tends to roll out model numbers not by numerical order; they released the Heaven IV, then the Heaven VI, and then the Heaven V. I suppose the Pandora will go the same way...post #11470 of 214175/10/13 at 7:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mimouille
I am definitely a he until further notice, at least until my next trip to Brazil. I am on one of my avatars with my wife. And I never have any insider info unless a headfier tells me...
Actually I also know about the next Fitear, it will be called the Fitear Boudoir Croissant Rendez-vous and play only French Chamber music.
LMAO. You may have a Dawn Ennis moment :P.
You look like a mix of Micheal Jackson & Prince in that avatar lol.
Edited by lee730 - 5/10/13 at 8:02pmpost #11471 of 214175/10/13 at 8:01pmQuote:
:> o I see....post #11472 of 214175/10/13 at 9:50pm
I'm actually downloading Blood Dragon right now. I want to make sure my sad little GTX460 can run it before I buy it. Oh how I want this to not have issues......
Also, if you want a mindblowing game, play Antichamber. Imagine Portal puzzles, but this time the game INTENTIONALLY messes with you. Oh, and it teaches useful life lessons along the way.
In other news, I'm thinking about getting back into the MAHVEL scene. I need to get a 360 or a PS3, but should I really? Fighting games take up a lot of time to get good at. I wasn't too bad at MvC2, but 3 seems even more intense. Thoughts?post #11473 of 214175/10/13 at 10:28pmQuote:
The shiny, cheap-looking one surely is the 4 right?post #11474 of 214175/10/13 at 10:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by MuppetFace
New universal from the Japanese masters...
Very curious. I've heard rumors about new universals, but this one came from left field. Few seem to know about it, even some of the insiders I know. Looks similar to the F111.
Think it's a hybrid?
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The Basshead Club 5 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 50 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Good headphones similar to the Sennheiser Momentum On-Ears in size? 1 minute ago
- › Dasetn M760/M1/M3/AP8 earbuds Review/Impressions/Appreciation 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 3 minutes ago
- › Album art game 3 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman ZX1 128GB 4 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob