Congrats CCS, welcome to the club my man.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 765post #11461 of 217605/10/13 at 3:58pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11462 of 217605/10/13 at 7:15pmpost #11463 of 217605/10/13 at 7:27pmpost #11464 of 217605/10/13 at 7:28pmpost #11465 of 217605/10/13 at 7:31pmpost #11466 of 217605/10/13 at 7:31pmI am definitely a he until further notice, at least until my next trip to Brazil. I am on one of my avatars with my wife. And I never have any insider info unless a headfier tells me...
Actually I also know about the next Fitear, it will be called the Fitear Boudoir Croissant Rendez-vous and play only French Chamber music.Quote:
Edited by Mimouille - 5/10/13 at 7:36pmpost #11467 of 217605/10/13 at 7:37pmpost #11468 of 217605/10/13 at 7:44pmpost #11469 of 217605/10/13 at 7:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mimouille
I am definitely a he until further notice, at least until my next trip to Brazil. I am on one of my avatars with my wife. And I never have any insider info unless a headfier tells me...
Actually I also know about the next Fitear, it will be called the Fitear Boudoir Croissant Rendez-vous and play only French Chamber music.
LMAO. You may have a Dawn Ennis moment :P.
You look like a mix of Micheal Jackson & Prince in that avatar lol.
Edited by lee730 - 5/10/13 at 8:02pmpost #11470 of 217605/10/13 at 8:01pmpost #11471 of 217605/10/13 at 9:50pm
I'm actually downloading Blood Dragon right now. I want to make sure my sad little GTX460 can run it before I buy it. Oh how I want this to not have issues......
Also, if you want a mindblowing game, play Antichamber. Imagine Portal puzzles, but this time the game INTENTIONALLY messes with you. Oh, and it teaches useful life lessons along the way.
In other news, I'm thinking about getting back into the MAHVEL scene. I need to get a 360 or a PS3, but should I really? Fighting games take up a lot of time to get good at. I wasn't too bad at MvC2, but 3 seems even more intense. Thoughts?post #11472 of 217605/10/13 at 10:28pmpost #11473 of 217605/10/13 at 10:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by MuppetFace
New universal from the Japanese masters...
Very curious. I've heard rumors about new universals, but this one came from left field. Few seem to know about it, even some of the insiders I know. Looks similar to the F111.
Think it's a hybrid?post #11474 of 217605/10/13 at 11:15pmpost #11475 of 217605/11/13 at 1:46amThread StarterQuote:Quote:
Don't try eating any of the acrylic shells, and you shouldn't need dental coverage.Quote:
Sennheiser Momentum, much?Quote:
Thinking back to the announcement, I believe the V and VI may be open models. Could have that wrong, but they do alternate between open/closed in the middle of the lineup. So it could very well be FAD plans on releasing the closed models first.
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Hifiman HM901S New Flagship DAP 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 6 minutes ago
- › [TEASER] Massdrop x ??? - New Custom In-Ear Monitor available... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 8 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 8 minutes ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 9 minutes ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (August 30, 2015) Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 14 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2