Congrats CCS, welcome to the club my man.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 765post #11461 of 217605/10/13 at 3:58pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11462 of 217605/10/13 at 7:15pmpost #11463 of 217605/10/13 at 7:27pmpost #11464 of 217605/10/13 at 7:28pmpost #11465 of 217605/10/13 at 7:31pmpost #11466 of 217605/10/13 at 7:31pmI am definitely a he until further notice, at least until my next trip to Brazil. I am on one of my avatars with my wife. And I never have any insider info unless a headfier tells me...
Actually I also know about the next Fitear, it will be called the Fitear Boudoir Croissant Rendez-vous and play only French Chamber music.Quote:
Edited by Mimouille - 5/10/13 at 7:36pmpost #11467 of 217605/10/13 at 7:37pmpost #11468 of 217605/10/13 at 7:44pmpost #11469 of 217605/10/13 at 7:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mimouille
I am definitely a he until further notice, at least until my next trip to Brazil. I am on one of my avatars with my wife. And I never have any insider info unless a headfier tells me...
Actually I also know about the next Fitear, it will be called the Fitear Boudoir Croissant Rendez-vous and play only French Chamber music.
LMAO. You may have a Dawn Ennis moment :P.
You look like a mix of Micheal Jackson & Prince in that avatar lol.
Edited by lee730 - 5/10/13 at 8:02pmpost #11470 of 217605/10/13 at 8:01pmpost #11471 of 217605/10/13 at 9:50pm
I'm actually downloading Blood Dragon right now. I want to make sure my sad little GTX460 can run it before I buy it. Oh how I want this to not have issues......
Also, if you want a mindblowing game, play Antichamber. Imagine Portal puzzles, but this time the game INTENTIONALLY messes with you. Oh, and it teaches useful life lessons along the way.
In other news, I'm thinking about getting back into the MAHVEL scene. I need to get a 360 or a PS3, but should I really? Fighting games take up a lot of time to get good at. I wasn't too bad at MvC2, but 3 seems even more intense. Thoughts?post #11472 of 217605/10/13 at 10:28pmpost #11473 of 217605/10/13 at 10:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by MuppetFace
New universal from the Japanese masters...
Very curious. I've heard rumors about new universals, but this one came from left field. Few seem to know about it, even some of the insiders I know. Looks similar to the F111.
Think it's a hybrid?post #11474 of 217605/10/13 at 11:15pmpost #11475 of 217605/11/13 at 1:46amThread StarterQuote:Quote:
Don't try eating any of the acrylic shells, and you shouldn't need dental coverage.Quote:
Sennheiser Momentum, much?Quote:
Thinking back to the announcement, I believe the V and VI may be open models. Could have that wrong, but they do alternate between open/closed in the middle of the lineup. So it could very well be FAD plans on releasing the closed models first.
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Alpha & Delta D2 Impressions just now
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 18 seconds ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 47 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-E70, ATH-E50, ATH-E40 IEMs announced at NAMM 2016 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...