Congrats CCS, welcome to the club my man.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 765post #11461 of 217605/10/13 at 3:58pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11462 of 217605/10/13 at 7:15pmpost #11463 of 217605/10/13 at 7:27pmpost #11464 of 217605/10/13 at 7:28pmpost #11465 of 217605/10/13 at 7:31pmpost #11466 of 217605/10/13 at 7:31pmI am definitely a he until further notice, at least until my next trip to Brazil. I am on one of my avatars with my wife. And I never have any insider info unless a headfier tells me...
Actually I also know about the next Fitear, it will be called the Fitear Boudoir Croissant Rendez-vous and play only French Chamber music.Quote:
Edited by Mimouille - 5/10/13 at 7:36pmpost #11467 of 217605/10/13 at 7:37pmpost #11468 of 217605/10/13 at 7:44pmpost #11469 of 217605/10/13 at 7:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mimouille
I am definitely a he until further notice, at least until my next trip to Brazil. I am on one of my avatars with my wife. And I never have any insider info unless a headfier tells me...
Actually I also know about the next Fitear, it will be called the Fitear Boudoir Croissant Rendez-vous and play only French Chamber music.
LMAO. You may have a Dawn Ennis moment :P.
You look like a mix of Micheal Jackson & Prince in that avatar lol.
Edited by lee730 - 5/10/13 at 8:02pmpost #11470 of 217605/10/13 at 8:01pmpost #11471 of 217605/10/13 at 9:50pm
I'm actually downloading Blood Dragon right now. I want to make sure my sad little GTX460 can run it before I buy it. Oh how I want this to not have issues......
Also, if you want a mindblowing game, play Antichamber. Imagine Portal puzzles, but this time the game INTENTIONALLY messes with you. Oh, and it teaches useful life lessons along the way.
In other news, I'm thinking about getting back into the MAHVEL scene. I need to get a 360 or a PS3, but should I really? Fighting games take up a lot of time to get good at. I wasn't too bad at MvC2, but 3 seems even more intense. Thoughts?post #11472 of 217605/10/13 at 10:28pmpost #11473 of 217605/10/13 at 10:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by MuppetFace
New universal from the Japanese masters...
Very curious. I've heard rumors about new universals, but this one came from left field. Few seem to know about it, even some of the insiders I know. Looks similar to the F111.
Think it's a hybrid?post #11474 of 217605/10/13 at 11:15pmpost #11475 of 217605/11/13 at 1:46amThread StarterQuote:Quote:
Don't try eating any of the acrylic shells, and you shouldn't need dental coverage.Quote:
Sennheiser Momentum, much?Quote:
Thinking back to the announcement, I believe the V and VI may be open models. Could have that wrong, but they do alternate between open/closed in the middle of the lineup. So it could very well be FAD plans on releasing the closed models first.
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 28 seconds ago
- › Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS! 52 seconds ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a DAC to use with my Asus Xonar DG 1 minute ago
- › CanJam London 2015 Video - Hifiheadphones checks out some of the... 1 minute ago
- › M50x vs. SE215 2 minutes ago
- › Time for a DAP upgrade - FiiO/iBasso/AK/Lotoo/Hidizs 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X3 USB problem. 5 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2