- 4,234 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- IC: BNIB Koss ESP950 Last post on Yesterday at 2:24 pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- dt 770pro or 990 Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me decide!! HipHop/RAP BASS LOVER!! Last post on 12/3/13 at 11:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- entry level Bassy headphones Last post on 11/9/13 at 1:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
So, I've owned the 4.A and 4.ai as well as the ER4S and wanted to try something different. In retrospect, I almost pulled the trigger on the Noble 4, but I recall that the infamous dip with the...
These hurt my head almost right away. The good sound quality is not noticeable when my ears and head hurts. Having said that, the price is low and if you don't like them then just return them.
This will be a short review based on maybe on 12-15 hours of use. If you think that's not long enough you can skip it. I was a bit worried that this would be some cheap gimmicky toy amp because...
The short and simple of it is this is the best DAP for the price I have owned. I have used all the main stream players, (IPods, Zune, Creative Zen Player, etc) and I will never go back. Besides the...
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 761post #11401 of 200315/9/13 at 9:56amHe did not accept my order yet, should be possible before mid May, end at the latest.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11402 of 200315/9/13 at 9:58ampost #11403 of 200315/9/13 at 10:42amQuote:Originally Posted by jgray91
DAMMIT NOKIA if you weren't too hubristic with Symbian back then and innovate and evolve it like you're doing here FOR THE ******* "DUMB"PHONE OS you could probably be.... I don't know, not with Microsoft. /mad
I mean, that looks positively like what a better Symbian could look like. This saddens me all too greatly.
Symbian, still on Java, not sure how far performance-wise they would reach... but with MeeGo and "Swype", that was another story!!! Now, I'm glad that this new "Asha Platform" brings back so many great things from MeeGo. In fact, I might buy one of these Nokia's just for fun (maybe when they release a 3G one...) I have always liked Nokia, had the N9 not too long ago (it died on me! :( First time a Nokia phone dies on me!) and now I have a "locked" Nokia Lumia 820 (waiting for the codes to become available from AT&T... I guess the final day was today or tomorrow...) and actively using a Lumia 620. I miss the MeeGo platform though... but Windows is alright. I'm not a power user which is why I probably have stuck with Nokia. I have tried both iOS and Android (also tried WebOS), and of all of them MeeGo and Windows are the easiest to use and best to get organized without the need of downloading a buttload of apps...
Anyway, I'm waiting for MS to step back from the mobile platform so that Nokia can go back to MeeGo!! LOL (not going to happen probably but, well, I can dream...)Quote:
My first and only experience with them was BAAAAAD! They said they had the items in stock and I waited for 3 weeks and no shipment. Decided to cancel of course... Maybe they do this to people in the US? (or International Shipments...)post #11404 of 200315/9/13 at 10:45amThread StarterQuote:
Well, I've heard similar experiences from different folks who tried them in different locations / times, so I would imagine it has something to do with the way they make the shells or tune them?Quote:
If you could ask the guy about their availability, that would be awesome. They're surprisingly expensive: I think around 600-800 USD.Quote:
Sorry you wont be going to Fujiya! Maybe next time? You can bet there will always be stuff to look forward to there (and probably three more Flat4s by this time next year LMAO).
Regarding FitEar, build quality is a major part of it, yeah. It's some of the best I've encountered in IEMs whether they're custom or universal. They're also exceedingly comfortable and one of the few listening devices I actually want to wear when I'm not in a masochistic mood. Honestly I don't talk about comfort as much as some people, at least not in a make-it-or-break-it sort of way, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate it. Over the years I've learned to tolerate quite a bit of gear-related discomfort, just because I like collecting and using a variety of stuff. Then there's the masochism aspect. Sound-wise I really like FitEar's monitors too. Even when they're more overtly colored, it's done in a way that isn't overdone or intrusive. They're all fairly transparent sounding and natural to my ears in most cases.post #11405 of 200315/9/13 at 10:57ampost #11406 of 200315/9/13 at 12:04pmpost #11407 of 200315/9/13 at 1:53pmpost #11408 of 200315/9/13 at 2:04pmpost #11409 of 200315/9/13 at 3:17pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by 333jeffery
If you're sick of Bioshock Infinite, here's the cure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_frmpccxNgI
I'm definitely getting this. Cheesy action FTW! Biehn has a good sense of humor, too.
Oh. My. God.
It's like someone made a game with everything I love in it.
It's like... Romy: The Game.
I must play this immediately. LMFAO.post #11410 of 200315/9/13 at 3:28pmpost #11411 of 200315/9/13 at 3:30pmpost #11412 of 200315/9/13 at 3:43pmpost #11413 of 200315/9/13 at 3:43pmpost #11414 of 200315/9/13 at 3:44pmQuote:
According to steam: "Playing Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon does not require a copy of Far Cry® 3."post #11415 of 200315/9/13 at 4:06pm
I've heard so many fun things about Blood Dragon. It seems like something I'd like but I wonder if it will be as awesomely juvenile as Saints Row 3. (I loved Saints Row 3 so much and am palpably excited about No.4)
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Head-Fi 2013 Christmas Gift Exchange Whadjaget? Thread 38 seconds ago
- › Ultrasone Edition 10 recabled with black dragon and Neutrik XLR... 1 minute ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 1 minute ago
- › What's your foobar2000 setup? 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K240 Monitor (600 Ohms) 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for headphones for metal music; my budget is $0 - 300 5 minutes ago
- › Best DAC from $1500 to $2500 (or so) Can anything beat the Eastern... 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Receiver as Headphone amp? 8 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe