- 5,349 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for COMFORTABLE Audiophile grade headphones Last post on 4/18/14 at 7:07am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014 - Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 7:08 pm in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Basically im becoming less of a basshead.Interested in srh440.comparable to these sets? Last post on 3/22/14 at 7:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrading Koss amp Last post on 3/20/14 at 12:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 761post #11401 of 214515/9/13 at 9:56amHe did not accept my order yet, should be possible before mid May, end at the latest.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11402 of 214515/9/13 at 9:58ampost #11403 of 214515/9/13 at 10:42amQuote:Originally Posted by jgray91
DAMMIT NOKIA if you weren't too hubristic with Symbian back then and innovate and evolve it like you're doing here FOR THE ******* "DUMB"PHONE OS you could probably be.... I don't know, not with Microsoft. /mad
I mean, that looks positively like what a better Symbian could look like. This saddens me all too greatly.
Symbian, still on Java, not sure how far performance-wise they would reach... but with MeeGo and "Swype", that was another story!!! Now, I'm glad that this new "Asha Platform" brings back so many great things from MeeGo. In fact, I might buy one of these Nokia's just for fun (maybe when they release a 3G one...) I have always liked Nokia, had the N9 not too long ago (it died on me! :( First time a Nokia phone dies on me!) and now I have a "locked" Nokia Lumia 820 (waiting for the codes to become available from AT&T... I guess the final day was today or tomorrow...) and actively using a Lumia 620. I miss the MeeGo platform though... but Windows is alright. I'm not a power user which is why I probably have stuck with Nokia. I have tried both iOS and Android (also tried WebOS), and of all of them MeeGo and Windows are the easiest to use and best to get organized without the need of downloading a buttload of apps...
Anyway, I'm waiting for MS to step back from the mobile platform so that Nokia can go back to MeeGo!! LOL (not going to happen probably but, well, I can dream...)Quote:
My first and only experience with them was BAAAAAD! They said they had the items in stock and I waited for 3 weeks and no shipment. Decided to cancel of course... Maybe they do this to people in the US? (or International Shipments...)post #11404 of 214515/9/13 at 10:45amThread StarterQuote:
Well, I've heard similar experiences from different folks who tried them in different locations / times, so I would imagine it has something to do with the way they make the shells or tune them?Quote:
If you could ask the guy about their availability, that would be awesome. They're surprisingly expensive: I think around 600-800 USD.Quote:
Sorry you wont be going to Fujiya! Maybe next time? You can bet there will always be stuff to look forward to there (and probably three more Flat4s by this time next year LMAO).
Regarding FitEar, build quality is a major part of it, yeah. It's some of the best I've encountered in IEMs whether they're custom or universal. They're also exceedingly comfortable and one of the few listening devices I actually want to wear when I'm not in a masochistic mood. Honestly I don't talk about comfort as much as some people, at least not in a make-it-or-break-it sort of way, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate it. Over the years I've learned to tolerate quite a bit of gear-related discomfort, just because I like collecting and using a variety of stuff. Then there's the masochism aspect. Sound-wise I really like FitEar's monitors too. Even when they're more overtly colored, it's done in a way that isn't overdone or intrusive. They're all fairly transparent sounding and natural to my ears in most cases.post #11405 of 214515/9/13 at 10:57ampost #11406 of 214515/9/13 at 12:04pmpost #11407 of 214515/9/13 at 1:53pmpost #11408 of 214515/9/13 at 2:04pmpost #11409 of 214515/9/13 at 3:17pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by 333jeffery
If you're sick of Bioshock Infinite, here's the cure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_frmpccxNgI
I'm definitely getting this. Cheesy action FTW! Biehn has a good sense of humor, too.
Oh. My. God.
It's like someone made a game with everything I love in it.
It's like... Romy: The Game.
I must play this immediately. LMFAO.post #11410 of 214515/9/13 at 3:28pmpost #11411 of 214515/9/13 at 3:30pmpost #11412 of 214515/9/13 at 3:43pmpost #11413 of 214515/9/13 at 3:43pmpost #11414 of 214515/9/13 at 3:44pmQuote:
According to steam: "Playing Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon does not require a copy of Far Cry® 3."post #11415 of 214515/9/13 at 4:06pm
I've heard so many fun things about Blood Dragon. It seems like something I'd like but I wonder if it will be as awesomely juvenile as Saints Row 3. (I loved Saints Row 3 so much and am palpably excited about No.4)
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 29 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Heir Audio 5.0 1 minute ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Newbie with lots of questions! 2 minutes ago
- › Dasetn M760/M1/M3/AP8 earbuds Review/Impressions/Appreciation 2 minutes ago
- › Closed, Over ear, Great Isolation and Portability Sub $100 as gift,... 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 4 minutes ago
- › Review: ZMF Modified Fostex T50RP. Superb! 6 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 7 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude