- 5,341 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for COMFORTABLE Audiophile grade headphones Last post on 4/18/14 at 7:07am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014 - Impressions Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:08 pm in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Basically im becoming less of a basshead.Interested in srh440.comparable to these sets? Last post on 3/22/14 at 7:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrading Koss amp Last post on 3/20/14 at 12:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 761post #11401 of 214205/9/13 at 9:56amHe did not accept my order yet, should be possible before mid May, end at the latest.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11402 of 214205/9/13 at 9:58ampost #11403 of 214205/9/13 at 10:42amQuote:Originally Posted by jgray91
DAMMIT NOKIA if you weren't too hubristic with Symbian back then and innovate and evolve it like you're doing here FOR THE ******* "DUMB"PHONE OS you could probably be.... I don't know, not with Microsoft. /mad
I mean, that looks positively like what a better Symbian could look like. This saddens me all too greatly.
Symbian, still on Java, not sure how far performance-wise they would reach... but with MeeGo and "Swype", that was another story!!! Now, I'm glad that this new "Asha Platform" brings back so many great things from MeeGo. In fact, I might buy one of these Nokia's just for fun (maybe when they release a 3G one...) I have always liked Nokia, had the N9 not too long ago (it died on me! :( First time a Nokia phone dies on me!) and now I have a "locked" Nokia Lumia 820 (waiting for the codes to become available from AT&T... I guess the final day was today or tomorrow...) and actively using a Lumia 620. I miss the MeeGo platform though... but Windows is alright. I'm not a power user which is why I probably have stuck with Nokia. I have tried both iOS and Android (also tried WebOS), and of all of them MeeGo and Windows are the easiest to use and best to get organized without the need of downloading a buttload of apps...
Anyway, I'm waiting for MS to step back from the mobile platform so that Nokia can go back to MeeGo!! LOL (not going to happen probably but, well, I can dream...)Quote:
My first and only experience with them was BAAAAAD! They said they had the items in stock and I waited for 3 weeks and no shipment. Decided to cancel of course... Maybe they do this to people in the US? (or International Shipments...)post #11404 of 214205/9/13 at 10:45amThread StarterQuote:
Well, I've heard similar experiences from different folks who tried them in different locations / times, so I would imagine it has something to do with the way they make the shells or tune them?Quote:
If you could ask the guy about their availability, that would be awesome. They're surprisingly expensive: I think around 600-800 USD.Quote:
Sorry you wont be going to Fujiya! Maybe next time? You can bet there will always be stuff to look forward to there (and probably three more Flat4s by this time next year LMAO).
Regarding FitEar, build quality is a major part of it, yeah. It's some of the best I've encountered in IEMs whether they're custom or universal. They're also exceedingly comfortable and one of the few listening devices I actually want to wear when I'm not in a masochistic mood. Honestly I don't talk about comfort as much as some people, at least not in a make-it-or-break-it sort of way, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate it. Over the years I've learned to tolerate quite a bit of gear-related discomfort, just because I like collecting and using a variety of stuff. Then there's the masochism aspect. Sound-wise I really like FitEar's monitors too. Even when they're more overtly colored, it's done in a way that isn't overdone or intrusive. They're all fairly transparent sounding and natural to my ears in most cases.post #11405 of 214205/9/13 at 10:57ampost #11406 of 214205/9/13 at 12:04pmpost #11407 of 214205/9/13 at 1:53pmpost #11408 of 214205/9/13 at 2:04pmpost #11409 of 214205/9/13 at 3:17pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by 333jeffery
If you're sick of Bioshock Infinite, here's the cure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_frmpccxNgI
I'm definitely getting this. Cheesy action FTW! Biehn has a good sense of humor, too.
Oh. My. God.
It's like someone made a game with everything I love in it.
It's like... Romy: The Game.
I must play this immediately. LMFAO.post #11410 of 214205/9/13 at 3:28pmpost #11411 of 214205/9/13 at 3:30pmpost #11412 of 214205/9/13 at 3:43pmpost #11413 of 214205/9/13 at 3:43pmpost #11414 of 214205/9/13 at 3:44pmQuote:
According to steam: "Playing Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon does not require a copy of Far Cry® 3."post #11415 of 214205/9/13 at 4:06pm
I've heard so many fun things about Blood Dragon. It seems like something I'd like but I wonder if it will be as awesomely juvenile as Saints Row 3. (I loved Saints Row 3 so much and am palpably excited about No.4)
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Looking for new Over-ear Headphones 42 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ vs Akg k267 Tiesto Which one should I buy? 59 seconds ago
- › Charlotte, NC meet April 19, 2014 <> meet impressions 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!) 2 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob