I'm eatin some chicken curry right now and I'm in full agreement. Damn them animals be tasty
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophone $699 Last post on 6/1/14 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I first reviewed the original Brainwavz R3 back in December 2013, and unfortunately...
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 725
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I simply don't get how people can get through without eating some tasty meat! Oh God how I would like some burnt ends right now! I'm pretty sure that there is NO equivalent in a vegetarian diet and if so, please prove me wrong! ;)
The rumored development is something I've quietly wanted to see happen. I was leaning toward the HE-6 midsummer but if/when I can get a better timeline for the next model, I may put the current flagship on hold.
Unless its reproduction facilities are anything like male squids' spermatospores, which in essence are lifepods that contains a sperm mass in one end of the pod, and a flesh drilling mechanism that will carry said mass to latch onto the female in a turbulent sea during mating. Just discovered all this btw, because apparently all of this are painfully affecting some people that eat squids raw (mostly Japanese fishers that make sashimi fresh out of the sea with them).
tl;dr, squid sperms eats drills into your mouth if ingested.
Mmmmm burnt ends... Even the name is tasty. I've got a few friends who are vegetarian. I can respect the lifestyle. So long as we're not in the business of proselytizing it's all good
Oh man, I just now realized that I'm complicit in the crime of discussing food, so help me Buddha
Edited by Idsynchrono_24 - 4/30/13 at 9:54am
i have been told it will not be in the to close future. they have other, more important plans.
How do you call it when you watch or read something that causes discomfort or negative emotions exactly because it causes such emotions? It's different from masochism, but definitely related to it.
Just now I was watching the anime Aku no Hana. Using a Kafkaesque setting the show stimulates emotions of fear, anger and disgust. Yet I really like the show from an 'artistic perspective'. Why is that people tend to like watching such things? Is it because of empathy for the main character, or is sadism? That is, do we do perhaps like watching these things because we know they are not real, and like seeing situations where a fictional person is feeling really negative emotions just to assert that we are much better of?
I think it is just another form of stimulation. Your brain treats stimuli that in uncivilized places would kill you (would a caveman like rollercoasters? Doubtful.) as an endorphin release. Maybe even seeing imagery like that in a falsified or controlled environment evokes the same feeling, but in an empathetic way. Hence why despite us knowing horror movies are false, good ones make us uneasy afterward as well, even untrusting of our surroundings.
Crazy idea: use with Chiri-chan. Bad idea.
Edited by jgray91 - 4/30/13 at 1:20pm
It's painful the first few times. I'm not even trying to be dirty...the Meelec M6 triple flanges were among my favorites for the GR07.
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best looking tube amp 38 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 41 seconds ago
- › Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? 2 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 with 128GB 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 3 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 22 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 3 minutes ago
- › Car audio cable routing/hiss elimination 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Brooko
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)