- 2 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/12
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 9/16/12
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 9/16/12
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/12
- productM-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/12
- productShure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 9/16/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 9/16/12
Related Forum Threads
- Dubstep Headphones!?! Last post on 11/18/12 at 10:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- Does this fit me? Last post on 10/10/12 at 8:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Perfect Headphones (Opinions Needed) Last post on 12/23/12 at 8:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- 150~ Headphones, well balanced, slight emphasis on bass Last post on 9/11/12 at 10:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- What's Your Recommendation? Last post on 8/5/12 at 2:46am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Just purchased these to see if the review-ratings were any close to reality. Quite a bit yeah. I thought it's good to have them with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with...
I need to upgrade!post #1 of 69/11/12 at 6:57amThread StarterRight now I have Beat Solo Hd's. The quality on them is not what I want and I am not even sure where to start looking for a new pair of headphones. I am looking for something under $200 that is significantly better than my beats. I listen hip hop, psychedelic rock (pink Floyd and Beatle stuff), music along those genres. Any specific recommendations?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 69/11/12 at 6:59ampost #3 of 69/11/12 at 7:08ampost #4 of 69/11/12 at 7:09ampost #5 of 69/11/12 at 7:14am
i have both versions 32 ohm and 250 ohm, they're very close in loudness out of my laptop and iphone 4s and galaxy s3, but the overall sound quality goes for the 250 version. and when he get them an amp even fiio e11 they will shine more than the 32 ohm version.post #6 of 69/11/12 at 7:16amQuote:Originally Posted by Chris419
Right now I have Beat Solo Hd's. The quality on them is not what I want and I am not even sure where to start looking for a new pair of headphones. I am looking for something under $200 that is significantly better than my beats. I listen hip hop, psychedelic rock (pink Floyd and Beatle stuff), music along those genres. Any specific recommendations?
Ultrasone HFI 580
Shure SRH750 DJ
Add a Fiio E6 and set EQ/bass to 2.
If budget can handle, step up to Fiio E11 for same thing but much better.
- I need to upgrade!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 8 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › DT770 pro 80's broke, confidence lost in Beyer...advice please 2 minutes ago
- › Damping Stax phones with Sorbothane: Lambdas, SRXIII Pro, SR003,... 2 minutes ago
- › [Review] CK100PRO Unboxing & Impressions (+ a retrospective journey... 3 minutes ago
- › High End Bluetooth Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Superlux Express Train 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2