- 2 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/12
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 9/16/12
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 9/16/12
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/12
- productM-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/12
- productShure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 9/16/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 9/16/12
Related Forum Threads
- Dubstep Headphones!?! Last post on 11/18/12 at 10:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- Does this fit me? Last post on 10/10/12 at 8:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Perfect Headphones (Opinions Needed) Last post on 12/23/12 at 8:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- 150~ Headphones, well balanced, slight emphasis on bass Last post on 9/11/12 at 10:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- What's Your Recommendation? Last post on 8/5/12 at 2:46am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from...
I need to upgrade!post #1 of 69/11/12 at 6:57amThread StarterRight now I have Beat Solo Hd's. The quality on them is not what I want and I am not even sure where to start looking for a new pair of headphones. I am looking for something under $200 that is significantly better than my beats. I listen hip hop, psychedelic rock (pink Floyd and Beatle stuff), music along those genres. Any specific recommendations?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 69/11/12 at 6:59ampost #3 of 69/11/12 at 7:08ampost #4 of 69/11/12 at 7:09ampost #5 of 69/11/12 at 7:14am
i have both versions 32 ohm and 250 ohm, they're very close in loudness out of my laptop and iphone 4s and galaxy s3, but the overall sound quality goes for the 250 version. and when he get them an amp even fiio e11 they will shine more than the 32 ohm version.post #6 of 69/11/12 at 7:16amQuote:Originally Posted by Chris419
Right now I have Beat Solo Hd's. The quality on them is not what I want and I am not even sure where to start looking for a new pair of headphones. I am looking for something under $200 that is significantly better than my beats. I listen hip hop, psychedelic rock (pink Floyd and Beatle stuff), music along those genres. Any specific recommendations?
Ultrasone HFI 580
Shure SRH750 DJ
Add a Fiio E6 and set EQ/bass to 2.
If budget can handle, step up to Fiio E11 for same thing but much better.
- I need to upgrade!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 51 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › noob at this, please help 1 minute ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 1 minute ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 2 minutes ago
- › USB DAC/ADC - Is there a holy grail at $500 or under? 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum vs Sol Republic Tracks HD... Help? What am I... 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WDS-1 5 minutes ago
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD700 by witygass
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)