Comply is the best for me, in particular the TS and the P as I have a large and deep canal - someone questioned the durability of these, I believe anything other than the S series are very durable, as long as you use them with care and clean your ears canal daily
Recent Images In This Thread
- productComply T-400 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, Small)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- I need help finding good IEM's - under $ 150 Last post on 11/19/12 at 1:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM under $20? Last post on 6/17/13 at 9:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 8/1/15 at 6:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- T-400 Eartips VS Bluecell Foam tips? Last post on 2/19/15 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
Best IEM tips? - Page 3
Poll Results: Best IEM tips?
288 Total Votespost #31 of 25711/6/12 at 4:36pmpost #32 of 25711/6/12 at 6:03pmQuote:
27% (80)shure olives
22% (65)sony hybrids
4% (14)ety triflange
2% (7)monster triflange
4% (12)meelec tips
3% (10)klipsch gel tips
Comfort wise, Comply.
However I do notice a slight reduction in treble.post #33 of 25711/6/12 at 6:07pmpost #34 of 25711/6/12 at 6:15pmpost #35 of 25711/6/12 at 6:24pmpost #36 of 25711/7/12 at 3:57ampost #37 of 25711/7/12 at 6:45amQuote:
they do indeed, except the TS series (spherical one), I find that TS don't alter the sound at all, and also the most comfortablepost #38 of 25711/7/12 at 3:46pmpost #39 of 25711/7/12 at 5:13pmQuote:
I tried searching 'site:head-fi.org airbuds' and nothing specific turns up, can you give us a brief comparison between them and the other foam tips you have?
I'm currently using Jays Foams which I love.post #40 of 25711/7/12 at 6:08pmpost #41 of 25711/7/12 at 10:06pmA lot of people like Shure olives.
But really this thread has no meaning, because everyone's just saying what suits them, there isn't really the 'best IEM tip' because our ear concave's and shaping are all completely different. The earhole and canal completely alter in shape. Then you have some members that need to double team different tip sizes and styles in each ear just to get a seal and enjoy music.
So what fits Tarzan may not fit Jane.
Personally I enjoy the Turbine, GR07, Hyrbid style tips, but only if you want a small bore which isn't going to suit every IEM.
So at the end of the day I'll take a silcon single flange over anything else
Edited by H20Fidelity - 4/14/13 at 6:12pmpost #42 of 25711/7/12 at 11:33pmpost #43 of 25711/8/12 at 4:25pmThread Starterpost #44 of 25711/8/12 at 5:11pm
I personally really like the Shure Yellow Foam Tips, they give the best seal and clearest in terms of audio. But hard to find where I live.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM tips?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 5 seconds ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 1 minute ago
- › Best neutral headphone amp under 300 but preferably under 200 for... 1 minute ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › Breathable headphones (around ear) for sweaty ears 2 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 4 minutes ago
- › XDuoo XD-05 Portable Dac/Amp Introduction - Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear