Comply is the best for me, in particular the TS and the P as I have a large and deep canal - someone questioned the durability of these, I believe anything other than the S series are very durable, as long as you use them with care and clean your ears canal daily
Recent Images In This Thread
- productComply T-400 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, Small)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- I need help finding good IEM's - under $ 150 Last post on 11/19/12 at 1:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM under $20? Last post on 6/17/13 at 9:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 8/1/15 at 6:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- T-400 Eartips VS Bluecell Foam tips? Last post on 2/19/15 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Best IEM tips? - Page 3
Poll Results: Best IEM tips?
27% (53)shure olives
21% (42)sony hybrids
5% (10)ety triflange
3% (6)monster triflange
5% (10)meelec tips
4% (8)klipsch gel tips
Comfort wise, Comply.
However I do notice a slight reduction in treble.
they do indeed, except the TS series (spherical one), I find that TS don't alter the sound at all, and also the most comfortable
I tried searching 'site:head-fi.org airbuds' and nothing specific turns up, can you give us a brief comparison between them and the other foam tips you have?
I'm currently using Jays Foams which I love.
But really this thread has no meaning, because everyone's just saying what suits them, there isn't really the 'best IEM tip' because our ear concave's and shaping are all completely different. The earhole and canal completely alter in shape. Then you have some members that need to double team different tip sizes and styles in each ear just to get a seal and enjoy music.
So what fits Tarzan may not fit Jane.
Personally I enjoy the Turbine, GR07, Hyrbid style tips, but only if you want a small bore which isn't going to suit every IEM.
So at the end of the day I'll take a silcon single flange over anything else
Edited by H20Fidelity - 4/14/13 at 6:12pm
I personally really like the Shure Yellow Foam Tips, they give the best seal and clearest in terms of audio. But hard to find where I live.
- Best IEM tips?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 21 seconds ago
- › Teac UD 503 DAC (2015 New Release, DXD, DSD256) 25 seconds ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 28 seconds ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 44 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2