Comply is the best for me, in particular the TS and the P as I have a large and deep canal - someone questioned the durability of these, I believe anything other than the S series are very durable, as long as you use them with care and clean your ears canal daily
Recent Images In This Thread
- productComply T-400 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, Small)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- I need help finding good IEM's - under $ 150 Last post on 11/19/12 at 1:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM under $20? Last post on 6/17/13 at 9:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 8/1/15 at 6:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- T-400 Eartips VS Bluecell Foam tips? Last post on 2/19/15 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The introductionSony has recently just started to get back at the game to create portable players, and so they too wants something to stand for their Summit of inventions, technologies. ...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: iFi AudioModel: micro iDAC2Price: $349 at amazon.com Volume Control: Precision analogue volume control knob.Power Connector: USB A, USB BBattery Life: N/AInputs: 1x USB...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: HRT Model: microStreamer Price: $169 at amazon.com Volume Control: Digitally-activated analog attenuator, no volume control on unit itself.Power Connector: USB, mini...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: iFi AudioModel: micro iDSDPrice: $499 at musicdirect.com Volume Control: Precision analogue volume control knob (On/Off)Power Connector: USB 3.0 Male, USB 3.0...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: Chord Electronics Limited U.K.Model: MojoPrice: $599 at moon-audio.com Volume Control: One “+” and one “-” volume ball button.Power Connector: USB, Micro BBattery Life:...
Best IEM tips? - Page 3
Poll Results: Best IEM tips?
272 Total Votespost #31 of 25111/6/12 at 4:36pmpost #32 of 25111/6/12 at 6:03pmQuote:
26% (73)shure olives
22% (61)sony hybrids
5% (14)ety triflange
2% (7)monster triflange
4% (11)meelec tips
3% (10)klipsch gel tips
Comfort wise, Comply.
However I do notice a slight reduction in treble.post #33 of 25111/6/12 at 6:07pmpost #34 of 25111/6/12 at 6:15pmpost #35 of 25111/6/12 at 6:24pmpost #36 of 25111/7/12 at 3:57ampost #37 of 25111/7/12 at 6:45amQuote:
they do indeed, except the TS series (spherical one), I find that TS don't alter the sound at all, and also the most comfortablepost #38 of 25111/7/12 at 3:46pmpost #39 of 25111/7/12 at 5:13pmQuote:
I tried searching 'site:head-fi.org airbuds' and nothing specific turns up, can you give us a brief comparison between them and the other foam tips you have?
I'm currently using Jays Foams which I love.post #40 of 25111/7/12 at 6:08pmpost #41 of 25111/7/12 at 10:06pmA lot of people like Shure olives.
But really this thread has no meaning, because everyone's just saying what suits them, there isn't really the 'best IEM tip' because our ear concave's and shaping are all completely different. The earhole and canal completely alter in shape. Then you have some members that need to double team different tip sizes and styles in each ear just to get a seal and enjoy music.
So what fits Tarzan may not fit Jane.
Personally I enjoy the Turbine, GR07, Hyrbid style tips, but only if you want a small bore which isn't going to suit every IEM.
So at the end of the day I'll take a silcon single flange over anything else
Edited by H20Fidelity - 4/14/13 at 6:12pmpost #42 of 25111/7/12 at 11:33pmpost #43 of 25111/8/12 at 4:25pmThread Starterpost #44 of 25111/8/12 at 5:11pm
I personally really like the Shure Yellow Foam Tips, they give the best seal and clearest in terms of audio. But hard to find where I live.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM tips?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 40 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 1 minute ago
- › PRICE OF LPG 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › Pittsburgh HeadPhile Meet! 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Toronto GTA Meet January 2017 with Cayin! 3 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 3 minutes ago
- › Lavry DA11 4 minutes ago
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Focal Elear by ngoshawk
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by GhostPhantom
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by ngoshawk
- › Superlux HD-668 B by snapacap
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear