Comply is the best for me, in particular the TS and the P as I have a large and deep canal - someone questioned the durability of these, I believe anything other than the S series are very durable, as long as you use them with care and clean your ears canal daily
Recent Images In This Thread
- productComply T-400 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, Small)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- I need help finding good IEM's - under $ 150 Last post on 11/19/12 at 1:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM under $20? Last post on 6/17/13 at 9:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- T-400 Eartips VS Bluecell Foam tips? Last post on 2/19/15 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for IEMs for electronic music (mostly EDM) ~$200 Budget Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help please Last post on 2/4/15 at 8:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Let me start this review with some information about the company that made these headphones, Philips. The company that invented the CD, the first radio etc. As a Dutch guy, I'm very connected with...
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Best IEM tips? - Page 3
Poll Results: Best IEM tips?
28% (44)shure olives
20% (32)sony hybrids
5% (9)ety triflange
3% (5)monster triflange
4% (7)meelec tips
3% (6)klipsch gel tips
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Comfort wise, Comply.
However I do notice a slight reduction in treble.
they do indeed, except the TS series (spherical one), I find that TS don't alter the sound at all, and also the most comfortable
I tried searching 'site:head-fi.org airbuds' and nothing specific turns up, can you give us a brief comparison between them and the other foam tips you have?
I'm currently using Jays Foams which I love.
But really this thread has no meaning, because everyone's just saying what suits them, there isn't really the 'best IEM tip' because our ear concave's and shaping are all completely different. The earhole and canal completely alter in shape. Then you have some members that need to double team different tip sizes and styles in each ear just to get a seal and enjoy music.
So what fits Tarzan may not fit Jane.
Personally I enjoy the Turbine, GR07, Hyrbid style tips, but only if you want a small bore which isn't going to suit every IEM.
So at the end of the day I'll take a silcon single flange over anything else
Edited by H20Fidelity - 4/14/13 at 6:12pm
I personally really like the Shure Yellow Foam Tips, they give the best seal and clearest in terms of audio. But hard to find where I live.
- Best IEM tips?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 24 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › = HE-560 Enhancement Mod (2015-02-08 new revision out) = 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Decrapifier released - USB power isolator 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 4 minutes ago
- › Power vs Volume 4 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 4 minutes ago
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3