- 2,053 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Location: Montreal, Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Is there a visual list of all of Sony's headsphones from the 80s to the present? Last post on 9/18/14 at 5:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-W25814 Headphones Wanted Last post on 12/5/13 at 7:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Auditioned BestBuy Headphones $60-$300.........wow, is it me? Last post on 2/19/13 at 12:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a friend who plays acoustic guitar Last post on 11/16/12 at 4:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony X headphones Last post on 11/6/12 at 5:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
XBA-A2 The title says "Japanese import" and I had to an add and search just to do a review. I went on a mission...
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Simon Cowell says he making the best - Page 3post #31 of 839/11/12 at 7:41pmCan't tell if serious or just troll...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 839/12/12 at 2:50pm
I'll take rather the blindingly fast transients of the Stax Sergio Martinez edition.
You never know. It could work.post #33 of 839/12/12 at 3:37pm
Um, hello?!? Did you guys not see where Simon said that he's tried literally every headphone in the world? I'm pretty sure he's in a better position to know what's good than you hosers are.post #34 of 839/12/12 at 4:49pmpost #35 of 839/12/12 at 4:57pmpost #36 of 839/12/12 at 5:44pmQuote:
This should seriously be a series on Youtube, why they hell hasn't anyone thought of this.post #37 of 839/15/12 at 1:10am
For anyone interested, I just saw a pair being listed on ebay:
Edited by 5370H55V - 9/15/12 at 1:11ampost #38 of 839/15/12 at 1:28ampost #39 of 839/27/12 at 12:33am
The guy is a tool.
But for those interested, here is the link with info and photos.
http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666485862&mid=185363&rid=&clid=&cid=136995139&lid=&XID=E:185363:HOL1SHOPTHEXpost #40 of 839/27/12 at 6:50ampost #41 of 839/27/12 at 7:06ampost #42 of 839/27/12 at 7:45ampost #43 of 839/27/12 at 9:00ampost #44 of 839/27/12 at 9:28am
- Simon Cowell says he making the best
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX50 MODS 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 219 5 minutes ago
- › TEAC UD-H01 USB DAC 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 7 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 9 minutes ago
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2