- 31 Posts. Joined 1/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
- productNuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productNuForce NE-7M Stereo Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productVelodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black)tagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Where to go after NuForce IEMs? Last post on 3/31/13 at 5:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Rap, Trance, Eurodance, pop, electronic <= ($150-$170) Last post on 8/9/12 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for sound-wise and stylish IEMs with mic for 4S Last post on 7/25/12 at 11:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Guess what I learned! (Need help choosing different earphones) Last post on 10/6/11 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
Nuforce to Velodyne vPulse?post #1 of 99/10/12 at 11:02amThread StarterHello from a long time Head-Fi forums reader!I'm deployed overseas and it appears someone "wrongfully appropriated" my Nuforce NE-700m IEMs. It's almost a relief because I've had Nuforce for about 4 years and am ready to try something new.I'm a huge fan of the sound from the Nuforce 'phones, though, including the NE-7Ms and the NE-700Ms. They sounded great with dubstep and punk rock music which I would say are my typical genres. Would I fit well with the Velodyne vPulse?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 99/10/12 at 2:01pmpost #3 of 99/11/12 at 4:09am
If the vPulse are in your sights, as per the types of music you rock, they will be more than adequate in the BOOM department. 100% safe bet. IMO. Good luck, shoot straight brother.
Edited by tattoohooligan - 9/11/12 at 4:11ampost #4 of 99/11/12 at 10:12amThread Starterpost #5 of 99/13/12 at 3:51pmThread Starterpost #6 of 99/13/12 at 4:08pmpost #7 of 99/14/12 at 12:31amThread Starterpost #8 of 99/29/12 at 7:35amThread Starter
So I can't say I'm thrilled... Listening to the vPulse sounds a bit like listening to a subwoofer; the bass sounds like air pounding into your ears but the instruments and the voice sounds very far away.
Any recommendations for where a Nuforce lover could turn? Perhaps a pair of Ety's?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Nuforce to Velodyne vPulse?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › News can and a proper "source" 3 seconds ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a decent set of Cans 60$ Or less to Replace my stolen... 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro VS Chord HUGO 3 minutes ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio universals isolation? 4 minutes ago
- › The Tera player thread.Philips R2R DAC ( impressions, opinions,... 6 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 6 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2