- 31 Posts. Joined 1/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
- productNuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productNuForce NE-7M Stereo Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productVelodyne vPulsetagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Where to go after NuForce IEMs? Last post on 3/31/13 at 5:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Rap, Trance, Eurodance, pop, electronic <= ($150-$170) Last post on 8/9/12 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for sound-wise and stylish IEMs with mic for 4S Last post on 7/25/12 at 11:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Guess what I learned! (Need help choosing different earphones) Last post on 10/6/11 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
Nuforce to Velodyne vPulse?post #1 of 99/10/12 at 11:02amThread StarterHello from a long time Head-Fi forums reader!I'm deployed overseas and it appears someone "wrongfully appropriated" my Nuforce NE-700m IEMs. It's almost a relief because I've had Nuforce for about 4 years and am ready to try something new.I'm a huge fan of the sound from the Nuforce 'phones, though, including the NE-7Ms and the NE-700Ms. They sounded great with dubstep and punk rock music which I would say are my typical genres. Would I fit well with the Velodyne vPulse?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 99/10/12 at 2:01pmpost #3 of 99/11/12 at 4:09am
If the vPulse are in your sights, as per the types of music you rock, they will be more than adequate in the BOOM department. 100% safe bet. IMO. Good luck, shoot straight brother.
Edited by tattoohooligan - 9/11/12 at 4:11ampost #4 of 99/11/12 at 10:12amThread Starterpost #5 of 99/13/12 at 3:51pmThread Starterpost #6 of 99/13/12 at 4:08pmpost #7 of 99/14/12 at 12:31amThread Starterpost #8 of 99/29/12 at 7:35amThread Starter
So I can't say I'm thrilled... Listening to the vPulse sounds a bit like listening to a subwoofer; the bass sounds like air pounding into your ears but the instruments and the voice sounds very far away.
Any recommendations for where a Nuforce lover could turn? Perhaps a pair of Ety's?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Nuforce to Velodyne vPulse?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Which Sony Player for Denon MM 400? 6 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-WM1 HI-END DAP 30 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › Am I a heartless monster... 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...