- 31 Posts. Joined 1/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Where to go after NuForce IEMs? Last post on 3/31/13 at 5:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Rap, Trance, Eurodance, pop, electronic <= ($150-$170) Last post on 8/9/12 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for sound-wise and stylish IEMs with mic for 4S Last post on 7/25/12 at 11:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Guess what I learned! (Need help choosing different earphones) Last post on 10/6/11 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)
Edited on 12/28/12
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Overview: The Beats Pro is the Beats' top-of-the-line model, with a lofty price tag of $400. However, its price, along with Beats' reputation with being a hated-on brand, hides the fact that...
I got these straight from Japan via Tenso right as Dsnuts got the hype train rolling last fall. Bought 3 pairs, of which I gave one to a colleague (yes,they are so inexpensive you can just give...
The full review can be seen http://www.head-fi.org/t/634760/resonessence-labs-concero-discussion-review-thead/630#post_9465130
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
Nuforce to Velodyne vPulse?post #1 of 99/10/12 at 11:02amThread StarterHello from a long time Head-Fi forums reader!I'm deployed overseas and it appears someone "wrongfully appropriated" my Nuforce NE-700m IEMs. It's almost a relief because I've had Nuforce for about 4 years and am ready to try something new.I'm a huge fan of the sound from the Nuforce 'phones, though, including the NE-7Ms and the NE-700Ms. They sounded great with dubstep and punk rock music which I would say are my typical genres. Would I fit well with the Velodyne vPulse?post #2 of 99/10/12 at 2:01pmpost #3 of 99/11/12 at 4:09am
If the vPulse are in your sights, as per the types of music you rock, they will be more than adequate in the BOOM department. 100% safe bet. IMO. Good luck, shoot straight brother.
Edited by tattoohooligan - 9/11/12 at 4:11ampost #4 of 99/11/12 at 10:12amThread Starterpost #5 of 99/13/12 at 3:51pmThread Starterpost #6 of 99/13/12 at 4:08pmpost #7 of 99/14/12 at 12:31amThread Starterpost #8 of 99/29/12 at 7:35amThread Starter
So I can't say I'm thrilled... Listening to the vPulse sounds a bit like listening to a subwoofer; the bass sounds like air pounding into your ears but the instruments and the voice sounds very far away.
Any recommendations for where a Nuforce lover could turn? Perhaps a pair of Ety's?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Nuforce to Velodyne vPulse?
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Who has an end game setup? 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 2 minutes ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-15.1 (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 6 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 7 minutes ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 7 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 8 minutes ago
- › Mint RSA SR-71A portable amp incl. Shipping 11 minutes ago
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by esmBOS
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe