- 31 Posts. Joined 1/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
- productNuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productNuForce NE-7M Stereo Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productVelodyne vPulsetagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Where to go after NuForce IEMs? Last post on 3/31/13 at 5:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Rap, Trance, Eurodance, pop, electronic <= ($150-$170) Last post on 8/9/12 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for sound-wise and stylish IEMs with mic for 4S Last post on 7/25/12 at 11:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Guess what I learned! (Need help choosing different earphones) Last post on 10/6/11 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their...
IntroductionWhen I first reviewed Schiit Audio's original Modi/Vali stack many moons ago, I walked away very impressed to say the least. Not only was it a cost effective solution for the budding...
1. Introduction The Prophile-8, a 8 balanced armature in-ear monitor, is the new flagship from well-established German brand In-ear. So far the brand had an offering going from 2 to 4 driver...
Video Review It's not unusual to find a headphone or IEM manufacturer to branch out into making their own amps, and then their own cables, but Ken Ball is one of two people who have gone in...
Warm, good sounding player with no harshness. Spacious and natural sound. Easy to listen for long time without any fatigue. Fiio x5 II sounds more neutral and analytical with harshness on upper...
Nuforce to Velodyne vPulse?post #1 of 99/10/12 at 11:02amThread StarterHello from a long time Head-Fi forums reader!I'm deployed overseas and it appears someone "wrongfully appropriated" my Nuforce NE-700m IEMs. It's almost a relief because I've had Nuforce for about 4 years and am ready to try something new.I'm a huge fan of the sound from the Nuforce 'phones, though, including the NE-7Ms and the NE-700Ms. They sounded great with dubstep and punk rock music which I would say are my typical genres. Would I fit well with the Velodyne vPulse?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 99/10/12 at 2:01pmpost #3 of 99/11/12 at 4:09am
If the vPulse are in your sights, as per the types of music you rock, they will be more than adequate in the BOOM department. 100% safe bet. IMO. Good luck, shoot straight brother.
Edited by tattoohooligan - 9/11/12 at 4:11ampost #4 of 99/11/12 at 10:12amThread Starterpost #5 of 99/13/12 at 3:51pmThread Starterpost #6 of 99/13/12 at 4:08pmpost #7 of 99/14/12 at 12:31amThread Starterpost #8 of 99/29/12 at 7:35amThread Starter
So I can't say I'm thrilled... Listening to the vPulse sounds a bit like listening to a subwoofer; the bass sounds like air pounding into your ears but the instruments and the voice sounds very far away.
Any recommendations for where a Nuforce lover could turn? Perhaps a pair of Ety's?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Nuforce to Velodyne vPulse?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 20 seconds ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 29 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 31 seconds ago
- › Best earbuds to get 47 seconds ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 1 minute ago
- › A+ Technology in Daniel Hertz's Master Class software and future of... 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M5 1 minute ago
- › Trinity Audio Q & A 1 minute ago
- › The Zishan dsd's corner 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM by crabdog
- › Schiit Modi Multibit by Trogdor
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by Mimouille
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Currawong
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by vincik
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by subguy812
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by suman134
- › Fostex TH 900 by Scott Branham
- › AKG K403 by IkuMiku96
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear