- 31 Posts. Joined 1/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
- productNuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productNuForce NE-7M Stereo Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productVelodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black)tagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Where to go after NuForce IEMs? Last post on 3/31/13 at 5:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Rap, Trance, Eurodance, pop, electronic <= ($150-$170) Last post on 8/9/12 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for sound-wise and stylish IEMs with mic for 4S Last post on 7/25/12 at 11:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Guess what I learned! (Need help choosing different earphones) Last post on 10/6/11 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
[Originally posted at Basshead.Club] Bring on the thunder and lightning. Aurisonics’ flagship triple driver hybrid combines the incredible sub-bass of the ASG-B’s 14.2mm dynamic driver...
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Introduction & Build Quality The SennGrado is a mod in which the drivers of the Sennheiser PX-100 II are removed and mounted in Grado style wooden cups. Variation between pairs, of course, is very...
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
Nuforce to Velodyne vPulse?post #1 of 99/10/12 at 11:02amThread StarterHello from a long time Head-Fi forums reader!I'm deployed overseas and it appears someone "wrongfully appropriated" my Nuforce NE-700m IEMs. It's almost a relief because I've had Nuforce for about 4 years and am ready to try something new.I'm a huge fan of the sound from the Nuforce 'phones, though, including the NE-7Ms and the NE-700Ms. They sounded great with dubstep and punk rock music which I would say are my typical genres. Would I fit well with the Velodyne vPulse?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 99/10/12 at 2:01pmpost #3 of 99/11/12 at 4:09am
If the vPulse are in your sights, as per the types of music you rock, they will be more than adequate in the BOOM department. 100% safe bet. IMO. Good luck, shoot straight brother.
Edited by tattoohooligan - 9/11/12 at 4:11ampost #4 of 99/11/12 at 10:12amThread Starterpost #5 of 99/13/12 at 3:51pmThread Starterpost #6 of 99/13/12 at 4:08pmpost #7 of 99/14/12 at 12:31amThread Starterpost #8 of 99/29/12 at 7:35amThread Starter
So I can't say I'm thrilled... Listening to the vPulse sounds a bit like listening to a subwoofer; the bass sounds like air pounding into your ears but the instruments and the voice sounds very far away.
Any recommendations for where a Nuforce lover could turn? Perhaps a pair of Ety's?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Nuforce to Velodyne vPulse?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 15 seconds ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphones Barely Used Mint! 37 seconds ago
- › Audio quality factors 48 seconds ago
- › Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA-8 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › Auralic Taurus MkII 4 minutes ago
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2