Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Three man, two years and a visit from outer space - Hifi E.T MA9, yet another audiophile DAP from China.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Three man, two years and a visit from outer space - Hifi E.T MA9, yet another audiophile DAP from... - Page 2

post #16 of 43
Hey guys ill be getting one AND comparing to the almighty terra player wink.gif
post #17 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

Hey guys ill be getting one AND comparing to the almighty terra player wink.gif

You're so lucky Swimsonny with all the stuff you get to test. *add jealousy* Please be sure to let us know your thought's.
post #18 of 43
Hahah don't be jealous wink.gif and lucky yes but I also work very hard for it. Anyway I will keep you all posted on the details when I get it!
post #19 of 43

Womder how that competes with Studio-V 3rd

post #20 of 43

Its listed on ebay....LOL...the description....

 

 

E.T

post #21 of 43

Is a really nice looking DAP and is the size that i want, but no 24/192 khz support? I will wait for the reviews on iRiver AK100 and HM901 before i pull the trigger, and the price is a bit on the high end.

post #22 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicday View Post

Is a really nice looking DAP and is the size that i want, but no 24/192 khz support? I will wait for the reviews on iRiver AK100 and HM901 before i pull the trigger, and the price is a bit on the high end.

Where is it mentioned that there is no 24/192 support?

post #23 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by turokrocks View Post

Where is it mentioned that there is no 24/192 support?

Does it support hi rez files or not? Looking forward to some reviews.

post #24 of 43

I think the individuals who made the firmware for this unit also are responsible for the NOVA from hisound.

 

Anyways I think they should have at least had an introductory sale, they are virtually an unknown company and I know very few people crazy enough to spend that kind of cash on such an unknown product.

post #25 of 43
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicday View Post

Does it support hi rez files or not? Looking forward to some reviews.

Probably not. HD files support is mainly limited by the SoC of choice - and actually the majority of SoC doesn't is incapable of supporting HD files natively. Often the HD decoding is not hardware encoded in the chip and the company that makes HD supported device is using software mode (and they need to pay extra on this themselves since SoC company mostly is not going to help freely as this is 'special request').
Quote:
Originally Posted by audionewbi View Post

I think the individuals who made the firmware for this unit also are responsible for the NOVA from hisound.

Anyways I think they should have at least had an introductory sale, they are virtually an unknown company and I know very few people crazy enough to spend that kind of cash on such an unknown product.

I do believe the initial price is already an introductory sale, as crazily expensive as it seems.
post #26 of 43

I really want this, why cant this be around 400 USD :-(

post #27 of 43
FiiO X3 it is,... rolleyes.gif
post #28 of 43

sorry,it is not support 24/192HZ.

post #29 of 43
Mine will arrive in two days, I will keep you posted!
post #30 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

Mine will arrive in two days, I will keep you posted!

 

Swimsonny you seem to me like the incarnation of the 'take one for the team' spirit rolleyes.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Three man, two years and a visit from outer space - Hifi E.T MA9, yet another audiophile DAP from China.