- 103 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThis is the 2nd pair of IEMs sent to me for evaluation recently by FiiO. You can find my...
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
This is the video review of the Cayin i5 Digital Audio Player. The player has been compared with iDSD Micro BL and Audeze Cypher cable for its sound qualities. Skip to 12 minutes 50 seconds mark...
DISCLAIMER The Empire Ears Zeus-R was purchased during my trip to the Empire Ears office at Buford, Georgia. The Empire Ears team have since moved their operations to their newer and larger...
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 6post #76 of 52859/12/12 at 3:33amWhats the difference between twin and dual? Twin has two identical drivers, but dual one for lows and other for highs and mids?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #77 of 52859/12/12 at 4:54ampost #78 of 52859/12/12 at 4:57ampost #79 of 52859/12/12 at 5:05amQuote:
If you scroll down the Facebook page they have a picture and quick description about the differences, also they've posted a photo of the different sizes they do and how it will look in ear if any one is curious.post #80 of 52859/12/12 at 5:07ampost #81 of 52859/12/12 at 7:25ampost #82 of 52859/12/12 at 10:23pmpost #83 of 52859/13/12 at 12:32ampost #84 of 52859/13/12 at 1:30ampost #85 of 52859/13/12 at 3:42am
It seems that Cosmic Ears can provide buyers with a DIY ear impression kit. This seems a very interesting feature for those like me, who don't have easy and/or nearby access to an audiologist: http://cosmicears.com/support/ear-impression-guide/post #86 of 52859/13/12 at 3:46amQuote:Originally Posted by putente
It seems that Cosmic Ears can provide buyers with a DIY ear impression kit. This seems a very interesting feature for those like me, who don't have easy and/or nearby access to an audiologist: http://cosmicears.com/support/ear-impression-guide/
yeaa....inexp audiologists do horrible impressions. idk what sort DIY kits do.post #87 of 52859/13/12 at 4:01amQuote:
Well, for a price of £15 and with a good insctruction set on how to use it, I don't see why it can be a valid option...post #88 of 52859/13/12 at 4:12ampost #89 of 52859/13/12 at 4:29amQuote:Originally Posted by MuZo2
Would recommend to go to audiologist , its safe and you can also be assured of better fit.
From what I've read in that thread, I got the impression you didn't use the compound inside your ear, and just mixed it "outside" at room temperature. Have you considered that it may need body temperature inside the ear to get solid?
I also believe that going to an audiologist is safer, but for me it means a trip of 200+ kms (and back), plus availability as during week days I'm busy, working. Add all that to the ear impressions cost alone! Anyway, those DIY ear impression kits seem pretty safe and easy to use (the ones with the oto-stops) with someone to help in the process, and many use them without problems...Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Anyone tried AGPtek players ? 39 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX200 Firmware Modification Project 47 seconds ago
- › The Zishan dsd's corner 1 minute ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 1 minute ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › xuelin ihifi780 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Open back headphones recommendations. 5 minutes ago
- › Rock Jaw Audio Looking for Pre-Production Testers for Future Products 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear