Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 353

post #5281 of 5294

Yeah I think you're right. But that connector is too small to be MMCX or 2-pin.

Does Linum make special black cable sleeves for professionals? :p

post #5282 of 5294
yep
post #5283 of 5294

Anyone have any impressions or even links to reviews of the CE4P? I am thinking about getting them, but not enough info out there for me to go on. Thanks

post #5284 of 5294
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheik137 View Post
 

Anyone have any impressions or even links to reviews of the CE4P? I am thinking about getting them, but not enough info out there for me to go on. Thanks

 

I believe CE4P is the new name of BA4, so this review may be interesting for you. Can someone confirm my statement ?

http://www.headfonia.com/cosmic-ears-ba4-jewel-in-the-crown/

post #5285 of 5294
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheik137 View Post
 

Anyone have any impressions or even links to reviews of the CE4P? I am thinking about getting them, but not enough info out there for me to go on. Thanks


I don't know if it is gone but there was a very well priced used CE6P in the classifieds, it was priced well enough so it wouldn't cost you any more than a CE4P after adding re-shelling fee. The CE6P from what I remember reading/comments and CE own notes is that they are a more refined execution of the CE4P. So the sound signature should be similar..

post #5286 of 5294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangeki View Post
 

 

I believe CE4P is the new name of BA4, so this review may be interesting for you. Can someone confirm my statement ?

http://www.headfonia.com/cosmic-ears-ba4-jewel-in-the-crown/

 

I think it was more of a CE4B actually

post #5287 of 5294

I have the CE6P, can anyone recommend a decent, reasonably priced 2 pin cable to use with them ?

post #5288 of 5294
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAund View Post
 

I have the CE6P, can anyone recommend a decent, reasonably priced 2 pin cable to use with them ?

 

There are many, what's the budget?

post #5289 of 5294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

 

There are many, what's the budget?

£50-100 

post #5290 of 5294

In that case: Linum BaX!

post #5291 of 5294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

In that case: Linum BaX!

In your opinion, does it affect the sound? If anything I'd like to tame the bass a bit, I have the 6P and the bass gets a bit much for me (can't imagine what the 6B is like!)

post #5292 of 5294
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAund View Post
 

In your opinion, does it affect the sound? If anything I'd like to tame the bass a bit, I have the 6P and the bass gets a bit much for me (can't imagine what the 6B is like!)

 

I see, then Linum vocal is more for you: http://www.linum.dk/linum-vocal/

post #5293 of 5294

Thanks, I'll check it out!

post #5294 of 5294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

 

I think it was more of a CE4B actually

 

Thank you for the correction ! :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)