or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 340

post #5086 of 5124
yeah, that writer is really good. he helped me a lot. love his comparison of the v6-s vs ce6, spot on. @Ultrainferno do you like that guy?^_^
post #5087 of 5124
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoRidge View Post

yeah, that writer is really good. he helped me a lot. love his comparison of the v6-s vs ce6, spot on. @Ultrainferno do you like that guy?^_^

 

Sometimes ;)

post #5088 of 5124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

Sometimes wink.gif

i hated him for a whole week when i did not get the ce5p give away.
post #5089 of 5124
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoRidge View Post


i hated him for a whole week when i did not get the ce5p give away.

 

Oh, I get hated regularly :D

post #5090 of 5124
Lieven, its a very helpful review and nothing wrong with injecting it with your preferences. That's the whole point isn't it?
post #5091 of 5124
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdoorway View Post

Lieven, its a very helpful review and nothing wrong with injecting it with your preferences. That's the whole point isn't it?

 

Of course. Glad you liked it.

Let's hope we get to see new CE gear this year!

post #5092 of 5124
I ordered CE6P on 26 Nov, and now status is electronic assenbly for 10 days...
What about yours?
post #5093 of 5124
Seems pretty normal with the end of year holidays and the extra work for Xmas and new year gifts.

You can always contact CE's customer support if you have questions about your order.
post #5094 of 5124

Got mine two days ago.. And I'm loving them .
post #5095 of 5124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

Seems pretty normal with the end of year holidays and the extra work for Xmas and new year gifts.

You can always contact CE's customer support if you have questions about your order.
I see. Thanks!
Well, I'll wait. That is the only thing I can smily_headphones1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by quodjo105 View Post


Got mine two days ago.. And I'm loving them .
Cool!!! What is the model?
post #5096 of 5124
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmacman View Post

I see. Thanks!
Well, I'll wait. That is the only thing I can smily_headphones1.gif
Cool!!! What is the model?
that is the ce6e now ce6b .Actually mine was a reshell service . I sent them in on the 20th of December got them back on the 12th of January.
post #5097 of 5124
Quote:
Originally Posted by quodjo105 View Post

that is the ce6e now ce6b .Actually mine was a reshell service . I sent them in on the 20th of December got them back on the 12th of January.

Hey, I also pair my CE6B with a Sony Walkman smily_headphones1.gif
post #5098 of 5124
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdoorway View Post

Hey, I also pair my CE6B with a Sony Walkman smily_headphones1.gif
Great. The ce6b paired with the Sony zx2 is awesome . I've turned off the sound adjustment and its even better. Love the combo .
post #5099 of 5124
Quote:
Originally Posted by quodjo105 View Post

Great. The ce6b paired with the Sony zx2 is awesome . I've turned off the sound adjustment and its even better. Love the combo .
Well I've got the NW-A25 and with clear audio + off CE6B shines. Just a good sound signature without eq'ing. Imagine it is better on the zx2
post #5100 of 5124
I really love my ce6p paired with my dx90 with latest frameware, thanks cosmic ears make this wonderful headphone. This pair is very cheap to build and its portability is totally worth. I am looking for 10 drivers model 😁
Edited by kevindiu - 1/18/16 at 1:49am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)