so will there be a new hybrid model? as i am quite tempted to get a hy3 =X
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These were my first pair of cans that I consider my baptism of audiophile stuff. I used them with Fiio E10 as dac and Schiit Asgard as amp. Yes, they sounded good, but not as good as my...
The joys of reviewing a favorite product have eluded yours truly, until the T20 from RHA (Reid & Heath Acoustics) came along, supplied for review by my good friends at Headphone Zone...
A few years back, my family and I underwent a rather large home renovation (including not having a kitchen for 10 weeks; suffice it to say I was sick of take-out food after the summer of 2014). As...
INTRO I purchased these headphones on a whim out of curiosity as the design looked really cool and also I wanted to see what Audioquest might be thinking with their first foray in to headphones...
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 33
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Wrong. As the wording stands, they would be making a change to "our range" that is unrelated to adding a new item, and they're using the wrong preposition. It's a typo, plain and simple.
Whats next, the misuse of Apostrophes' act 1977?
Who cares. It's headphones and we all know what it means.
Chill them beans Winston.
This message was brought to you by a devil may care feeling.
I'm sorry, but ... I hate that "oh, you know what I mean" kind of reasoning. It's hard to make kids believe that education is important if we demonstrate the contrary.
The proper thing to do when you're wrong is to learn, not to try to change the meaning of wrong.
Do your ears a favour and upgrade dude :-)
What are the benefits of a flat cable? They look really good, do you know if CE will do the flat cables in purple? Thanks
The flat cable is only for this special edition i think and is in blue or red. I guess it is to stop tangling allegedly and looks cool!
Speaking as a motorbike rider myself, if you are riding motorbikes with headphones on and listening to music, you need your head examined. Car drivers are bad enough at trying to kill us, without us impacting one of our senses that keeps us alive on the road :-)
Is the air thin up there?
How much more can you hear with decent plugs in, not a lot.
My ears are shagged enough after too many miles of riding without plugs, and a quiet bit of Radio 4 really helps journeys along. I am not talking about ravetastic sessions here.
Riding a motorcycle any distance without ear protection is just dumb in my opinion.
Hey so got some spins of my two CIEMs so far, my HY3 was completed but phil wanted to go touch one of the shells up a bit, which is great.
Here is a spin of my HY3!
Check these links as i am not sure this thing works.
Edited by Swimsonny - 10/12/12 at 8:51am
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 2 seconds ago
- › Upgrading to good speakers. Please help newbie to understand a... 1 minute ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Accidentally took my SE215s through a week of hillwalking in... 5 minutes ago
- › Naps feel great 6 minutes ago
- › Three New Amps on Preorder from Audio-GD (C-2 11th Anniversary... 6 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3