so will there be a new hybrid model? as i am quite tempted to get a hy3 =X
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Empire Ears & Effect Audio Collaboration “ARTHUR” Intro Specifications Arthur frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Sensitivity: 21ohm @ 1mw 14 Balanced Armature drivers...
I love Ibasso, really respect there products, especially the DX90 wich I still use everyday after 3 years and have lot of pleasure to listen to, i'm still amaze by the clear, neutral and analytical...
Wow is the first word that popped into my mind after putting on these IEMs. Dunu has outdone themselves again. SOUND These are quite possibly the best IEMs I have ever listened to. These...
Design & Comfort: Why can't you all do this? AudioQuest makes their first headphone and immediately gets so many things right that other companies seem to completely ignore. They even had the...
Bought these bad boys on sale from Harman Audio. Very clear and balanced sound for the price range, I have also had some good Grado SR80i headphones that I gave to my brother but the AKG K550 has...
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 33post #481 of 529410/12/12 at 3:06am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #482 of 529410/12/12 at 3:13am
Wrong. As the wording stands, they would be making a change to "our range" that is unrelated to adding a new item, and they're using the wrong preposition. It's a typo, plain and simple.post #483 of 529410/12/12 at 4:55am
Whats next, the misuse of Apostrophes' act 1977?
Who cares. It's headphones and we all know what it means.
Chill them beans Winston.
This message was brought to you by a devil may care feeling.post #484 of 529410/12/12 at 5:04amQuote:
I'm sorry, but ... I hate that "oh, you know what I mean" kind of reasoning. It's hard to make kids believe that education is important if we demonstrate the contrary.post #485 of 529410/12/12 at 5:09am
The proper thing to do when you're wrong is to learn, not to try to change the meaning of wrong.post #486 of 529410/12/12 at 5:09amQuote:
Do your ears a favour and upgrade dude :-)post #487 of 529410/12/12 at 6:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Swimsonny Next week a special edition model will be coming from cosmic ears, final details and price are still being decided on but i will be receiving a pre production model shortly.It is based off of the pure plus using the same driver but will come in either red or blue and also have a flat cable. Pretty cool huh, well who even more so if you have a look at it, who wants to check out a picture of mine ;)
What are the benefits of a flat cable? They look really good, do you know if CE will do the flat cables in purple? Thankspost #488 of 529410/12/12 at 6:44am
The flat cable is only for this special edition i think and is in blue or red. I guess it is to stop tangling allegedly and looks cool!post #489 of 529410/12/12 at 6:50ampost #490 of 529410/12/12 at 6:51ampost #491 of 529410/12/12 at 7:08amQuote:
Speaking as a motorbike rider myself, if you are riding motorbikes with headphones on and listening to music, you need your head examined. Car drivers are bad enough at trying to kill us, without us impacting one of our senses that keeps us alive on the road :-)post #492 of 529410/12/12 at 7:53am
Is the air thin up there?
How much more can you hear with decent plugs in, not a lot.
My ears are shagged enough after too many miles of riding without plugs, and a quiet bit of Radio 4 really helps journeys along. I am not talking about ravetastic sessions here.
Riding a motorcycle any distance without ear protection is just dumb in my opinion.post #493 of 529410/12/12 at 8:04ampost #494 of 529410/12/12 at 8:50am
Hey so got some spins of my two CIEMs so far, my HY3 was completed but phil wanted to go touch one of the shells up a bit, which is great.
Here is a spin of my HY3!
Check these links as i am not sure this thing works.
Edited by Swimsonny - 10/12/12 at 8:51amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Music Game IX 6 seconds ago
- › Fake oppo HA-1 on Amazon? 16 seconds ago
- › The DIY'rs Cookbook 27 seconds ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Chord Electronics Poly & Hugo 2 preorders available now! 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Freya Impressions and Tube Rolling Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best speaker Amp money can buy ($3,500) 3 minutes ago
- › New DIY Altoids Tin Amp - The Class A "Wintergreen Handwarmer" by... 3 minutes ago
- › Holo Audio Spring DAC - Level 1 "Base Model" by T Bone
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by gemmoglock
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear