so will there be a new hybrid model? as i am quite tempted to get a hy3 =X
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 33
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Wrong. As the wording stands, they would be making a change to "our range" that is unrelated to adding a new item, and they're using the wrong preposition. It's a typo, plain and simple.
Whats next, the misuse of Apostrophes' act 1977?
Who cares. It's headphones and we all know what it means.
Chill them beans Winston.
This message was brought to you by a devil may care feeling.
I'm sorry, but ... I hate that "oh, you know what I mean" kind of reasoning. It's hard to make kids believe that education is important if we demonstrate the contrary.
The proper thing to do when you're wrong is to learn, not to try to change the meaning of wrong.
Do your ears a favour and upgrade dude :-)
What are the benefits of a flat cable? They look really good, do you know if CE will do the flat cables in purple? Thanks
The flat cable is only for this special edition i think and is in blue or red. I guess it is to stop tangling allegedly and looks cool!
Speaking as a motorbike rider myself, if you are riding motorbikes with headphones on and listening to music, you need your head examined. Car drivers are bad enough at trying to kill us, without us impacting one of our senses that keeps us alive on the road :-)
Is the air thin up there?
How much more can you hear with decent plugs in, not a lot.
My ears are shagged enough after too many miles of riding without plugs, and a quiet bit of Radio 4 really helps journeys along. I am not talking about ravetastic sessions here.
Riding a motorcycle any distance without ear protection is just dumb in my opinion.
Hey so got some spins of my two CIEMs so far, my HY3 was completed but phil wanted to go touch one of the shells up a bit, which is great.
Here is a spin of my HY3!
Check these links as i am not sure this thing works.
Edited by Swimsonny - 10/12/12 at 8:51am
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 17 seconds ago
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 1 minute ago
- › is there an ak-240 vs tera? 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 2 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Yulong Sabre D18 thread: reviews, impressions, discussion (full... 5 minutes ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob