so will there be a new hybrid model? as i am quite tempted to get a hy3 =X
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 33
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Wrong. As the wording stands, they would be making a change to "our range" that is unrelated to adding a new item, and they're using the wrong preposition. It's a typo, plain and simple.
Whats next, the misuse of Apostrophes' act 1977?
Who cares. It's headphones and we all know what it means.
Chill them beans Winston.
This message was brought to you by a devil may care feeling.
I'm sorry, but ... I hate that "oh, you know what I mean" kind of reasoning. It's hard to make kids believe that education is important if we demonstrate the contrary.
The proper thing to do when you're wrong is to learn, not to try to change the meaning of wrong.
Do your ears a favour and upgrade dude :-)
What are the benefits of a flat cable? They look really good, do you know if CE will do the flat cables in purple? Thanks
The flat cable is only for this special edition i think and is in blue or red. I guess it is to stop tangling allegedly and looks cool!
Speaking as a motorbike rider myself, if you are riding motorbikes with headphones on and listening to music, you need your head examined. Car drivers are bad enough at trying to kill us, without us impacting one of our senses that keeps us alive on the road :-)
Is the air thin up there?
How much more can you hear with decent plugs in, not a lot.
My ears are shagged enough after too many miles of riding without plugs, and a quiet bit of Radio 4 really helps journeys along. I am not talking about ravetastic sessions here.
Riding a motorcycle any distance without ear protection is just dumb in my opinion.
Hey so got some spins of my two CIEMs so far, my HY3 was completed but phil wanted to go touch one of the shells up a bit, which is great.
Here is a spin of my HY3!
Check these links as i am not sure this thing works.
Edited by Swimsonny - 10/12/12 at 8:51am
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit we'd like to see 31 seconds ago
- › Amping for AKG Q701 44 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 2 minutes ago
- › Best $300 DAC, AMP, or combo for Fidelio X1 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)