so will there be a new hybrid model? as i am quite tempted to get a hy3 =X
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 33
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Wrong. As the wording stands, they would be making a change to "our range" that is unrelated to adding a new item, and they're using the wrong preposition. It's a typo, plain and simple.
Whats next, the misuse of Apostrophes' act 1977?
Who cares. It's headphones and we all know what it means.
Chill them beans Winston.
This message was brought to you by a devil may care feeling.
I'm sorry, but ... I hate that "oh, you know what I mean" kind of reasoning. It's hard to make kids believe that education is important if we demonstrate the contrary.
The proper thing to do when you're wrong is to learn, not to try to change the meaning of wrong.
Do your ears a favour and upgrade dude :-)
What are the benefits of a flat cable? They look really good, do you know if CE will do the flat cables in purple? Thanks
The flat cable is only for this special edition i think and is in blue or red. I guess it is to stop tangling allegedly and looks cool!
Speaking as a motorbike rider myself, if you are riding motorbikes with headphones on and listening to music, you need your head examined. Car drivers are bad enough at trying to kill us, without us impacting one of our senses that keeps us alive on the road :-)
Is the air thin up there?
How much more can you hear with decent plugs in, not a lot.
My ears are shagged enough after too many miles of riding without plugs, and a quiet bit of Radio 4 really helps journeys along. I am not talking about ravetastic sessions here.
Riding a motorcycle any distance without ear protection is just dumb in my opinion.
Hey so got some spins of my two CIEMs so far, my HY3 was completed but phil wanted to go touch one of the shells up a bit, which is great.
Here is a spin of my HY3!
Check these links as i am not sure this thing works.
Edited by Swimsonny - 10/12/12 at 8:51am
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Review: Final Audio Design Heaven VI 24 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 49 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer new DJ In-Ear Headphones DJE-2000 and DJE-1500 1 minute ago
- › Burn in 1 minute ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 1 minute ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX50 + Rockbox finally here (Latest Update: 2014-06-30) 2 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 2 minutes ago
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)